Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Fakhouri

West Bradenton Dental

815 40TH ST W Bradenton, FL 34205

Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bradenton, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Fakhouri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fakhouri

4.3

Dr. Fakhouri?
Dr. Fakhouri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS
I highly recommend Dr. Fakhouri. He makes you feel right at home and the rest of his staff.
Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Amazing experience! He made me feel comfortable the whole time, explained everything he was doing, and I was in and out in a timely matter! I couldn’t ask for a more pleasant dentist! Highly recommend!!
Jennifer – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Dr. Fakhouri .. is definitely the best around!!! I stoped in with a friend and was very pleased with the office and staff, everyone was very polite and made me feel very comfortable... he did wonderful job with my friends smile. I set a appointment to see what he can do better and affordable for me. I was so pleased and comfortable, so I switched dentist and I'm never looking back, he does amazing work.. I drive 45 min just to see him.. time is nothing to me, when you get the best service around. I always recommend Dr.Fakhouri to all my family and friends
Nick – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Rude staff.. I mean, if you don’t have insurance they just don’t want to deal with you. Waited thirty minutes for my appointment. I walked out. Read the negative reviews about Dr. Fakhouri on the internet. Bradenton has much better to offer than this office.
Leslie W in Bradenton , FL – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Excellent visit.I had an emergency and was taken in right away.I was nervous but he took the time to ease my nerves and make me feel comfortable. Will be going back for all my dental needs.
Brenda R – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Dr fakhouri rocks. He has worked on me. I feel that he is trustworthy and his bedside manners are next to none. Check him out for you Dental needs. You will not regret it.
Shawn – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
I was seeing another dentist in the area but was not satisfied. I needed a lot of work done and it came with a high price tag. I decided to ask around and Dr. Fakhouri came highly recommend from a family member. I gave his office a call and set up an appointment and I am so happy I did. Not only did Dr. Fakhouri take the time to answer all of my questions (I had many) I also saved some money as he was priced better than the competition! I am so happy I found him and will be a patient for life!
Alyse Henderson in Sarasota , FL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Dr. Fakhouri is hands down the best dentist I have ever been to. He is kind, caring and makes you feel completely comfortable. I have recommended him to my family and friends! I moved to Tampa a few years ago and my family and I still drive the hour to see our dentist he is that good. Thank you West Bradenton Dental for taking such good care of us!
Jenelle Smith in FL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Dr. Fakhouri is hands down the best Dentist!! I've been going to him before he opened his own practice. He is always smiling and very friendly. I have referred many friends and everyone is more than pleased with him and his work. I moved to Tampa 3 years ago and still drive to Bradenton to see him. There is a reason he has all 5 star reviews.
Chuck Smith in Tampa, FL – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Dr. Fakhouri is an awesome dentist! His bed side manners are superb! He attentively listened to any and all of the concerns that I had. He made me feel at ease and was patient with me. He did not make me feel like he was in a rush to get to another patient. Dee-Dee, my hygienist is the best! She is so gentle and sweet! In fact, she is the best hygienist I have ever had. She took the time to explain everything about my oral health and gave great advice that I trust. The office is very clean and
Y. Norman – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
West Bradenton Dental has a professional team that cares about their patients. Norma upfront is sweet yet explains everything that I need to know to make an educated decision on my dental needs. Dr. Fakhouri is by far the best dentist in Florida. He is kind, listens patiently and does his work efficiently with great results. Will go back for sure!
Dejana Alijevic in Sarasota, FL – Aug 01, 2018
AWFUL, RUDE STAFF AND CONDESCENDING MAN
Sharma Y in Bradenton , FL – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
UNIMPRESSED. There are many other dentists in Bradenton. This one pays someone for good reviews and Ads.
Dorothy F. in Palma Sola , FL – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Dr is great and so are most of the staff. One hygenist very condescending and bordering on rude.
Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?
Excellent experience, Dr. Fakhouri listened to my concerns and came up with the best treatment plan for me. Very professional and staff is great. Highly recommend.
Michelle in Bradenton, FL – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fakhouri?

When you visit the offices of Dr. Iyad Fakhouri, your smile is our top priority. Our entire dental team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.

• Cosmetic Dentistry