Dr. Iwei Huang, DMD

Dr. Iwei Huang, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Iwei Huang, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Chicago, IL. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Gold Coast Orthodontics

737 N Michigan Ave Ste 610

Chicago, IL 60611

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Huang " I am proud to be an orthodontist, and to help the people of our community improve their health and appearance. I am honored by the trust my patients have in me, and always strive for perfection in every treatment. I utilize the most advanced proven orthodontic methods and technologies to ensure my patients receive the highest quality services. Education and Continuing Education For dental school, I attended the Harvard School of Dental Medicine. I then completed my orthodontic residency and Masters in Oral Sciences at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Although my formal education is complete, I am continually learning new lessons about my profession. I am very involved in continuing education, as it is vital to staying current with advances in orthodontic treatment, science and technology. My patients benefit from my continuous training, as I am able to provide state of the art care, and always improving the quality of treatments they receive. As a part of my continuing studies, I am involved in several study clubs in the area and also attend various professional meetings throughout the year. I am an active member in the following dental and orthodontic organizations: American Dental Association Illinois Dental Society Chicago Dental Society Illinois Society of Orthodontists Midwestern Society of Orthodontists Various local study clubs In the Practice I have been practicing orthodontics since 2001, and love being able to help my patients achieve a beautiful smile or better function. I believe that technology can play a critical role in excellent orthodontic care, and I implement proven technologies that can benefit our patients. Making a positive change in the lives of my patients' lives motivates me, and I enjoy the challenge of planning treatments to achieve great results. I want our patients to feel completely at ease here, and my staff and I provide an office environment that is comfortable and friendly, where we listen to our patients and address their concerns. We treat each patient with respect and compassion, and offer treatments we would provide to our own families. We hope you will feel relaxed and appreciated in our office, and we will create a smile that is above and beyond your expectations. Family Life I was born in Taiwan, and lived in Brazil until high school. I went to high school and college in Davis, California, and have lived in the Chicagoland area since 1998. My wife, Doris, and I have two sons, Lucas and Logan. When I'm not at work, I enjoy traveling, cooking, and spending time with my family and friends. I also like being outdoors playing tennis, golf, walks and riding my bike."

This content was provided by Dr. Huang "At Gold Coast Orthodontics, we want to create the smile of your dreams! Dr. Iwei M. Huang and his talented staff utilize the most advanced orthodontic technologies to create customized treatments for you and your family. Our practice has been in downtown Chicago since 1977, and has built a reputation for quality orthodontics in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry

Dr. Huang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Huang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Huang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang?
Dr. Huang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Iwei Huang, DMD
Dr. Huang is very personable, and intelligent. It's a very, very busy practice. Receptionists double as dental technicians. That reminds me, there are typically two to three receptionists/bookkeepers/schedulers at the front desk. It would be welcome if they would aspire to project Dr. Huang's...Read More
Nancy in Chicago, IL – Nov 04, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iwei Huang, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huang?