Dr. Ives Tucker, DDS

Dr. Ives Tucker, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Ives Tucker, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 33 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Unlimited Smiles Orthodontics, PLLC

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Tucker

Dr. Tucker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tucker "My profession comes with a responsibility to provide the best care I can every day to all my patients. I also have the opportunity to try to deliver results which meet or exceed expectations. It is an honor to be trusted with improving a person's smile, which is a precious asset. This will be my 28th year practicing orthodontics, and I still truly love what I do. A nice smile can change a person's whole demeanor, improve self–confidence, and simply make someone a happier person. It's hard to be happy without smiling, and it's hard to smile if you're unhappy with your smile. I see many patients who feel uncomfortable smiling at the initial consultation. The purpose of my job is to change this, helping each patient acquire a smile they are truly proud of at the completion of treatment. Helping someone attain a healthy, happy smile is always rewarding, and it is the reason I come to work each day. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION For my orthodontic education, I attained the following educational certificates: American Board of Orthodontics Board Certified Undergraduate degree, New York University DDS and Orthodontic Graduate Program, NYU College of Dentistry Dental Residency Program, Eastman Dental Center, University of Rochester I attend continuing education courses to stay current with the latest orthodontic treatment to ensure I am providing the best care possible for my patients. As a part of my studies, I am an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists, and the Northeast Society of Orthodontists. I also attend Second District Dental Society continuing education courses, Invisalign® courses, and TAD courses. PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association New England Society of Orthodontists New York State Dental Association Second District Dental Association FAMILY AND COMMUNITY I am originally from Brooklyn, and have lived in East Brunswick, New Jersey for almost 20 years. My wife, Amy, and I have two daughters, Karli and Kasey. In my spare time, I enjoy playing the piano, composing songs, and recording them on my computer. I also play golf, racquetball, and have a friendly Friday night card game. I am also active in our community as a member of the Monroe Township Jewish Center, and annually support the St. Ephrem Monsignor Brown Golf Outing."

This content was provided by Dr. Tucker "My profession comes with a responsibility to provide the best care I can every day to all my patients. I also have the opportunity to try to deliver results which meet or exceed expectations. It is an honor to be trusted with improving a person's smile, which is a precious asset. For more than 25 years, it has been rewarding to have a positive effect on so many lives."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Nightguard
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • New York University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Tucker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tucker has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Tucker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tucker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tucker's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tucker to family and friends

Dr. Tucker's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Seemed nice but came time for x-rays, etc. , Never called me to go over results then I called didn't provide any solution to my concerns and mentioned surgery, pretty veg not really sure if other option. Try to find answers else where! DON'T GO HERE IF WANT COMPASSION , ANWERS WITH OPTIONS THAT...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Sorry that you were not satisfied with our office. We make every effort to address our patients' individual concerns and questions. Some patients require a more complex treatment plan.

While Dr Tucker was my orthodontist, without explanation, he passed me onto his apprentice/partner rather than providing continuity of care. I did not feel respected as a patient. His understudy may need practice but I was not prepared to be practice on. Dr. Tucker shouId respect his patients...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1

Sorry that you were not satisfied with our office. My partner is a board certified orthodontist with many years of experience. However, patients may request to see the doctor with which they feel most comfortable. Most of our staff has been with us for many years. I am sorry there was a miscommunication during your visit.

More Orthodontics Specialists at Unlimited Smiles Orthodontics, PLLC