Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Stein

Northfield Dental Group P A

769 Northfield Ave Ste 154 West Orange, NJ 07052

Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in West Orange, NJ. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stein to book an appointment.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stein

4.5

Dr. Stein?
I've been going to Dr. Stein for many years. The staff is always helpful and friendly. Dr. Stein is the best. I wouldn't trust my teeth to any other dentist.
Caryl – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
WOW! This group is on target. All new offices and up to date for COVID 19 Very impressive. Keep up the good work. This is why my entire family trusts these guys.
Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Excellent Doctor. Explains treatment very well. Nice new offices Very nice staff
Maria – May 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
I have been a patient for 2 years now. This is a great office. I like the doctors and like like the staff. Everyone is always nice. My friends go here now too!
Mary – Apr 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Came to see Dr Stein because of facial pain. Went to several specialists and finally referred here. Nice guy. Direct and no nonsense. Been under treatment for 3 weeks and feel so much better. Been suffering for 6 months with no end in site. Thanks to Dr Stein I feel much better.
Jonathan E – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
This is the place to be. All high profile patients here!! They have 2 waiting rooms. Classy operation
Billy – Dec 24, 2019
Great Office and Good Vibes
Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Came for a second opinion. Dr. Stein was up front and direct. He explained every detail, pros and cons. He is very confident and reassuring. My friend has been going here for 12 years, and now I see why. I am excited to get started.
B Rabinowitz – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Excellent Doctor, Excellent Office, More than I expected.
Ivan Stein – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Dr. Stein fitted me with the Oravan Sleep Appliance. I was skeptical. It is great. I am off the couch and back in bed. No more snoring and no more sleep apnea as confirmed by my Dr. with a sleep test. Thanks Dr. Stein
William – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Great doctor and friendly office !!! So happy I came in for my emergency I will now become a patient forever . Thank you everyone for your service .
Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
I was shown a small, thin, clear dental appliance for TMJ treatments, that looked easy enough to wear. But then they made me a very big, thick white appliance that looks like something boxers wear in the ring. It was impossible to talk, breathe or close my mouth. I was shocked and upset and questioned why they had shown me something else, since I would NOT have agreed to the one they made me. Since it was "custom made" they would not refund me. I am now out $1000 because I was lied to.
NJ – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
I needed a 2nd opinion for a TMJ problem and Dr. Stein’s practice honored the “free consultation” they advertise on their site, which included several computerized tests, manual tests, and a thorough examination. Not only were Dr. Stein and his assistant thorough, knowledgeable, and caring; the office staff was friendly and helpful as well. If I didn’t live so far he’d be my regular dentist. I recommend this practice emphatically, without reservations. Great experience! Many thanks, Dr. Stein!
M. Brand in Metuchen, NJ – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Dr Stein and the rest of his staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. It was as pleasant an experience as I've ever had in a drs office! I even got a phone call the next day from Carol to make sure I was feeling great. I will be back!
West Orange, NJ – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
I have suffered from ear pain and jaw pain for 2 years. My pain was so bad that I needed to use prescription pain medication everyday. I was living in a fog. I went to 3 different doctors who were worthless. I was referred to Dr. Stein and was desperate!! After 4 visits of physical therapy a mouth piece and ear inserts I am a NEW man!! OUT OF PAIN!!! The Staff is wonderful and caring. They call me after each appointment to check on me. Dr. Stein is the Man. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Michael C in West Orange, NJ – Apr 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Awful. !!!!!!!! Went to Dr Stein with some severe jaw pain. I have had a clenching problem since I was 9 years old. Spent about 5 minutes with me turned over to his assistant then another assistant. Spent 4 weeks in misery never concerned with how I was feeling. The mouth guard never was fit properly. I found him insensitive & feel the office is run by assistants not Dr Stein. Totally a money making operation.
Karel Ginsberg in West Orange New Jersey – Mar 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
I just had my first with Dr Stein. I can't tell you how compassionate and super patient he is. He is very very knowledgeable about TMJ. That is why I went to him. He truly cares about people. He is doing all he can for me to give me some relief. He did not rush me at all. I can't say enough good things about him. I would highly recommend for TMJ issues. His staff was super nice and also caring
Ashley Msrtin in Lyndhurst, NJ – Feb 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Highly recommend Dr. Stein and his staff. I've been going to this office for over thirty years. They've the Best. Barry S. Cost
Barry S. Cost in Verona, NJ – Dec 14, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stein?

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Stein communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein communicates via email

• Does Dr. Stein offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Stein offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Stein have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Stein offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Stein offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Stein offers evening visits