Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Stein

Northfield Dental Group P A

769 NORTHFIELD AVE, STE 154 West Orange, NJ 07052

Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in West Orange, NJ. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stein

4.4

Dr. Stein?
Dr. Stein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS
Came to see Dr Stein because of facial pain. Went to several specialists and finally referred here. Nice guy. Direct and no nonsense. Been under treatment for 3 weeks and feel so much better. Been suffering for 6 months with no end in site. Thanks to Dr Stein I feel much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
This is the place to be. All high profile patients here!! They have 2 waiting rooms. Classy operation
Great Office and Good Vibes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Came for a second opinion. Dr. Stein was up front and direct. He explained every detail, pros and cons. He is very confident and reassuring. My friend has been going here for 12 years, and now I see why. I am excited to get started.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Excellent Doctor, Excellent Office, More than I expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Dr. Stein fitted me with the Oravan Sleep Appliance. I was skeptical. It is great. I am off the couch and back in bed. No more snoring and no more sleep apnea as confirmed by my Dr. with a sleep test. Thanks Dr. Stein
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Great doctor and friendly office !!! So happy I came in for my emergency I will now become a patient forever . Thank you everyone for your service .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
I was shown a small, thin, clear dental appliance for TMJ treatments, that looked easy enough to wear. But then they made me a very big, thick white appliance that looks like something boxers wear in the ring. It was impossible to talk, breathe or close my mouth. I was shocked and upset and questioned why they had shown me something else, since I would NOT have agreed to the one they made me. Since it was "custom made" they would not refund me. I am now out $1000 because I was lied to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
I needed a 2nd opinion for a TMJ problem and Dr. Stein’s practice honored the “free consultation” they advertise on their site, which included several computerized tests, manual tests, and a thorough examination. Not only were Dr. Stein and his assistant thorough, knowledgeable, and caring; the office staff was friendly and helpful as well. If I didn’t live so far he’d be my regular dentist. I recommend this practice emphatically, without reservations. Great experience! Many thanks, Dr. Stein!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Dr Stein and the rest of his staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. It was as pleasant an experience as I've ever had in a drs office! I even got a phone call the next day from Carol to make sure I was feeling great. I will be back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stein?

Dr. Stein accepts

Dr. Stein accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental