Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS
Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS is a dentist who practices in West Orange, NJ.

NORTHFIELD DENTAL GROUP P A

769 Northfield Ave Ste 154

West Orange, NJ 07052

• Amerihealth

Learn about Dr. Stein

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Dr. Stein is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Stein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stein to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stein's Performance
West Orange, NJ |
Dr Stein and the rest of his staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. It was as pleasant an experience as I've ever had in a drs office! I even got a phone call the next day from Carol to make sure I was feeling great. I will be back!
in West Orange, NJ |
I have suffered from ear pain and jaw pain for 2 years. My pain was so bad that I needed to use prescription pain medication everyday. I was living in a fog. I went to 3 different doctors who were worthless. I was referred to Dr. Stein and was desperate!! After 4 visits of physical therapy a mouth piece and ear inserts I am a NEW man!! OUT OF PAIN!!! The Staff is wonderful and caring. They call me after each appointment to check on me. Dr. Stein is the Man. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
in West Orange New Jersey |
Awful. !!!!!!!! Went to Dr Stein with some severe jaw pain. I have had a clenching problem since I was 9 years old. Spent about 5 minutes with me turned over to his assistant then another assistant. Spent 4 weeks in misery never concerned with how I was feeling. The mouth guard never was fit properly. I found him insensitive & feel the office is run by assistants not Dr Stein. Totally a money making operation.
in Lyndhurst, NJ |
I just had my first with Dr Stein. I can't tell you how compassionate and super patient he is. He is very very knowledgeable about TMJ. That is why I went to him. He truly cares about people. He is doing all he can for me to give me some relief. He did not rush me at all. I can't say enough good things about him. I would highly recommend for TMJ issues. His staff was super nice and also caring
in Verona, NJ |
Highly recommend Dr. Stein and his staff. I've been going to this office for over thirty years. They've the Best. Barry S. Cost
Have you seen Dr. Ivan Stein, DDS?
Are you Dr. Stein?

Visit Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Amerihealth
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics