Dr. Ivan Parra, DDS

Dr. Ivan Parra, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Ivan Parra, DDS is a dentist who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Read his story

6991 W Broward Blvd Ste 101

Plantation, FL 33317

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Parra

Dr. Parra's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Parra "After 26 years in practice, my passion for dentistry still remains the thriving force of my life. Being able to build personal relationships with each of my patients is one of the most important and rewarding aspects of my job. My patients always come first and being able to enhance a person's life or relieve them of discomfort gives me the strength to work even harder for their benefit. Other than family, my practice will always be the main priority in my life. That is the promise and commitment I make to each of you! Dr. Parra on Google I feel privileged to work with such an excellent group of professionals. My wonderful staff is an impressive collection of dedicated individuals who care about each and every one of our patients and strive to help our patients maintain healthy standards of dental health which will, in the long run, benefit their overall health. It is great to work with them every day. Education and Continuing Education Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Universidad Javeriana, Bogota, Colombia, 1975 Doctorate of Dental Surgery – New York University, 2003 I am thankful for the knowledge and capabilities that I have acquired and the experience I have gained over the years. My continued education allows me the opportunity to gain an even greater ability to assist my patients and bring them the confidence and health that they entrust in me and my team. It is important that my practice stays on the cutting-edge of all the ever-evolving trends, treatments, and techniques within the dental field, and for this reason, continuing education isn't an option – it's a necessity. Each year I attend many courses, seminars, and study groups that cover many unique areas of study, and our whole team is required to attend continuing education courses to ensure that each person in my practice is highly-skilled, proficient, professional, and at the top of the game. We do all of this for the benefit of our patients because we want nothing but the best for each of them. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Florida Dental Association Outside the Office I grew up in Bogota, Colombia, and moved to New York where I lived for 23 years before settling in Aventura, FL. My wife's name is Cristina and we have been happily married for 36 years. We have three wonderful children named Angelica, Andres, and Jimmy, and five beautiful grandkids: Sebastian, Valentina, Christian, Isabella, and Natalia. Our Maltese, Lucas, keeps us company at home as well. When I am not in the office you will usually find me with my family. I am lucky to have all my grandchildren living locally because I get to spend quality time with them and watch them grow. I am passionate about and love music, enjoy the Arts, history, reading, cooking, and traveling to learn about different cultures."

This content was provided by Dr. Parra "We are committed to provide our patients with personalized and comprehensive dental care in a friendly and warm office environment. Our goal is to improve our patients? health and overall quality of life with our team of highly educated professionals utilizing the most advanced technology in dentistry."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Nyu
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Universidad Javeriana
    Other Education | Completed 1976

Dr. Parra has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Parra has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parra to family and friends
based on 29 total reviews
Dr. Parra's Performance
Dr. Parra Says:

Thank you for your comments, we greatly appreciate and take into consideration all of our patients comments.

Have you seen Dr. Ivan Parra, DDS?
Are you Dr. Parra?