Periodontics  |
Dr. Israel Puterman, DMD
Dr. Israel Puterman, DMD is a dentist who practices in Chevy Chase, MD. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Israel Puterman DMD MSD, LLC

5454 Wisconsin Ave Ste 1550

Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Learn about Dr. Puterman

We are an implant and periodontal practice that focuses on giving you the best results attainable while maintaining an easy, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere. In order to make sure that you have an easy experience, we are unique in being certified for IV sedation. Dr. Puterman also has completed an additional residency beyond being a Periodontist, giving him an extra level of expertise in challenging cases.

• Periodontics

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Concordia University
  • Loma Linda University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Boston University School Of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Puterman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Puterman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Puterman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Puterman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Puterman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Puterman to family and friends
Dr. Puterman's Performance
in Arlington, VA |
I do not normally give 5 stars. I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Puterman and his staff. They were so nice and professional. His staff was terrific and he is very skilled. I would highly recommend them!
Washington, DC |
Thoroughly professional, but also warm and caring. Everything you could want out of a periodontist and his staff, from clear processes and thorough communication through the procedure itself to follow-up care. Cannot recommend enough.
Bethesda, MD |
Could not find a more caring, competent and professional doctor and staff.
Beltsville, MD |
Wonderful office. Excellent care. Top doc for sure!!
in Potomac, MD |
Dr. Puterman went above and beyond the norm in the care he provided for my adult daughter with epilepsy. I'm a physician-mom with a charity that works on quality health care for young adults with chronic conditions - Physician-Parent Caregivers. My standard is pretty high: he not only met all the benchmarks, he did it with warmth and smiles. What more can one ask for?
Bethesda, MD |
Dr Puterman was fantastic! I'm really pleased with my new implant.
Alexandria, VA |
Knowledgeable, skilled, and caring.
in Alexandria, VA |
Referred to Dr. P. for second opinion on implants, partially complete, that have caused problems. His request for "my side of story", my feelings re treatment was an excellent start to visit. Attention I received was "Top Knotch" in all respects.
in Washington, DC |
Simply outstanding care. Aside from Dr. Puterman's considerable skills and professional knowledge- it is his level of caring that sets him apart from a typical practitioner. Yes all of the elements for a good experience exist - comfortable setting (his has a lovely vista to look upon), pleasant and helpful staff - but it is the immediate sense that Dr. Puterman cares about the concern that brought you to see him, helps you understand treatment options and will be there for support. Care matters
in Bethesda, MD |
Very caring, professional and up to date knowledge and techniques. Office immaculate and excellent staff. I don't think you can get better care anywhere.
in Olney, MD |
In addition to being technically excellent in oral surgery,he is also kind,thoughtful, and conscientious.
in Bethesda, MD |
Dr Puterman and his staff are the best of the best! I had some very bad experiences with other dental professionals, so I was nervous to say the least. My first meeting with Dr Puterman and his staff I knew I was in good hands. He has state of the art knowledge and equipment. He is a friendly, positive person, but also very focused and serious about each unique situation. He surrounds himself with the best staff I have ever encountered. I feel very fortunate to have have found this office.
in Beltsville, MD |
Dr. Puterman was highly recommended to me by our family dentist. After an initial consultation, I am a patient in a multi-step process of dental surgery. From the onset, Dr. Puterman and his entire staff have been highly professional, supportive, and totally skilled in putting me at ease with the ongoing process. All procedures have been thoroughly explained and and executed with expertise. I definitely recommend Dr. Puterman's superb practice.
Washington, DC |
His skill is fantastic. Successfully did a difficult implant and graft with no complications. He is also great on a personal level - very caring, did follow-up calls and texts. His staff is likewise wonderful.
Chevy Chase, MD |
Great team!!! Dr. Puterman has a great bedside manner and really takes the time to explain everything.
Potomac, MD |
I had a very complex case and Dr. Puterman and his staff went above and beyond to ensure that I had the best possible outcome. I couldn't be more pleased and appreciative of the level of care I received over the past several years.
Chevy Chase, MD |
Dr. Puterman and his entire staff exemplify professionalism.
in Washington, DC |
First visit to Dr. Puterman's office for a referral check-up on the health of my gum tissue. The service from Dr. Puterman and his friendly staff was outstanding. Their professionalism, thoroughness, throughout the examination and patient consult was outstanding!
in Great Falls, VA |
Dr. Puterman is not only talented but friendly. HIs staff is delightful, caring and helpful.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Puterman is one of the best dentists I have gone to and I am seventy four, so I have been to a lot of dentists. He is extremely careful when he is working on your teeth and, really, I did not feel much of anything and I had a large molar removed and a gum graft. He sends you home with enough information to keep you comfortable and calls to make sure you are doing fine.
in Chevy Chase, MD |
I had gum/bone surgery by Dr. Puterman and am thoroughly pleased by the experience. I did not feel a thing which is the very best part. Dr. P. is not only highly skilled but has a great personality as well. He and his staff were so considerate and professional the entire time and explained everything along the way. I always felt that they were completely tuned in to my comfort.
Have you seen Dr. Israel Puterman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Puterman?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry