Dr. Isaac Haber, DDS

Dr. Isaac Haber, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Isaac Haber, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Miami, FL. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

8701 SW 137th Ave Ste 102

Learn about Dr. Haber

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Education data for Dr. Haber is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Haber has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Haber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haber's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haber to family and friends

Dr. Haber's Performance

I am happy to recommend Dr. Isaac Haber Orthodontics., He did a great job with my braces. I am very happy with the results! You will not regret their services. The entire staff is amazing, very kind, welcoming and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Haber and his staff are terrific-friendly,skilled, service minded.After 2 years of treatment my son had a beautiful smile. We’re very happy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Haaber is wonderful and very professional! I highly recommend this office as he did my Invisalign and my teeth are perfect! He is also my sons and husbands orthodontist. I have recommended this office to many of my friends and colleagues!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Haber is fantastic and so is Tony (office manager) and all of their staff. Knowledgeable, professional and friendly all the way! Both my daughters were patients, as well as several of their friends. They now have beautiful smiles and couldn't be happier. If I could give more than five...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I don't recommend this mediocre doctor at all! I had braces on for over 3 years and I am NOT happy with the results. My teeth weren't horrible to begin with so I expected an almost perfect result at the end of my treatment. Every time I brought up any concerns about my teeth with this doctor, he...more
Are you Dr. Haber?