Dr. Iris Erdell, DDS

Dr. Iris Erdell, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Iris Erdell, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Walnut Creek, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. She practices orthodontics.Read her story

218 N Wiget Ln

Walnut Creek, CA 94598

• Blue Shield of California
  • DenteMax
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Erdell

Dr. Erdell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Erdell "My Goal is to create a beautiful smile for you! I specialize in providing quality orthodontic care for children, adolescents and adults. I grew up near Munich, Germany and received my D.D.S. degree from University of Regensburg, one of the top 500 universities in the world. I then continued my education at University of the Pacific, San Francisco, where I received my M.S. degree in orthodontics and the Arthur A. Dugoni award for clinical excellence. Throughout my career, I have gained tremendous and valuable expertise by working within multiple practice types. This has provided me with a comprehensive understanding of how to efficiently achieve the best orthodontic treatment results for my patients. As an orthodontic specialist, I hold memberships in the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists and the American Association of Orthodontists. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family."

This content was provided by Dr. Erdell "Our team is experienced, dedicated and passionate about what we do!  At the core of our dental practice is a friendly team of professionals that are dedicated to your utmost comfort and optimal oral health. We view each patient as a unique individual, and tailor each treatment to your specific needs. As part of our commitment to providing close, personalized attention to every patient, we want to encourage patient communication. Please know that we are here to provide outstanding patient care, and that we value the trust you have placed in us.

Our practice website can be accessed at http://www.wcortho.com/

"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Erdell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Erdell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erdell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erdell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erdell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Erdell

4.3

Dr. Erdell?
Dr. Erdell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Iris Erdell, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Erdell is amazing! She treats my son and has been nothing but efficient. It is not an easy case and she has been so helpful throughout the process. She is very thorough and always gets back to me whether by phone or e-mail to answer in questions I have within the same day. I definitely...Read More
Jen in Antioch – Jun 01, 2018
Awesome!
Andre in Concord, CA – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Erdell, DDS?
Super modern office. Great, caring doctor who really takes care of my teeth. The staff is super nice and they have contests fo the kids. I am glad we chose this office over the other ones we visited!
Joanne in Pleasant Hill – Jun 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Erdell, DDS?
I liked Dr. Erdell and her staff. Unfortunately she did not provide me with complete information regarding the downsides of Invisalign. It wasn’t until I did research following my initial consultation that I discovered information that made it not a viable option. In addition I felt that...Read More
Deborah in Orinda, CA – May 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Iris Erdell, DDS?
Great place to get your teeth straightened! The doctor is very caring and the team is friendly. Highly recommend!
Kathryn in Walnut Creek, CA – Apr 25, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Erdell?