Dr. Irene Hurst, DMD

Dr. Irene Hurst, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female

Dr. Irene Hurst, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Saint Petersburg, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Insoft & Hurst Orthodontics

7701 38th Ave N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33710

Learn about Dr. Hurst

Dr. Hurst's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hurst "Orthodontics is the greatest profession in the world. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else! I use my education and hands-on training to the best of my abilities to give patients the best results possible. I do whatever it takes to make my patients completely happy with their treatment and strive to achieve perfection! EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, University of South Florida - Tampa, 1995 Bachelor of Arts degree in Science Education, University of South Florida - Tampa, 1996 Master of Science in Oral Biology, University of Louisville, 2001 Doctorate of Medical Dentistry, University of Louisville, 2001 PhD in Biomedical Sciences, University of Florida - Gainesville, 2006 Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Florida - Gainesville, 2006 Continuing education is the best way I can ensure my patients receive the most effective care. I keep up to date on the newest technologies, such as Invisalign®, Damon® Smile, and Insignia™, throughout the year. I am also a member of several professional associations, giving me the chance to share ideas with other dental and orthodontic professionals. American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists West Coast Dental Association Florida Association of Orthodontists Pinellas County Dental Association Southern Association of Orthodontists Florida Dental Association HONORS AND AWARDS During my years in dental and orthodontic school, I was honored to receive numerous awards, including admission into the Phi Delta Honor Society, the Delphi Society, and the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society. I was also awarded the Outstanding Leadership and Academic Excellence Award by the American Association of Women Dentists. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I am a native of St. Petersburg, FL, and have lived in Seminole since 2006. My husband, Gabriel, and I have two children, George and Dominique. When I’m not in the office, I can be found spending time with my family and traveling. "

This content was provided by Dr. Hurst "High quality care and patient comfort is our highest mission. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our patients who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, and comfortable environment."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

• University of Louisville
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Hurst has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hurst has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hurst does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hurst and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hurst's Reviews