Dr. Irelia Machado, DDS

Dr. Irelia Machado, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Irelia Machado, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Flower Mound, TX and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Dental School in 1998 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

4030 Justin Rd # 100

Flower Mound, TX 75077

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Machado

Dr. Machado's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Machado "Meet Dr. Machado I love what I do--There is no other profession I would rather be in! Working in orthodontics allows me to get to know so many wonderful people and build real, lasting relationships with them--many of whom I consider to be friends. I genuinely care about my patients and enjoy hearing about their lives and what's important to them. Every interaction with a patient is an opportunity to make their day, and mine, a little brighter. It is both personally and professionally rewarding to see my patients, regardless of age, gain confidence and self-esteem as their dream of a beautiful smile becomes a reality. Education and Continuing Education I received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 1998, from La Universidad del Zuila, in Venezuela, where I was ranked first in my class. After practicing dentistry for a year, I began my specialty training at Saint Louis University. During my residency, I completed a Cleft Lip and Palate Fellowship at the Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. After completing my Master of Science (MS) in Orthodontics in 2001, I returned to Venezuela, where I was an instructor in orthodontics at La Universidad del Zulia. We moved to Texas in 2005, since then I have been working as an Orthodontist in the DFW area. Orthodontics is a constantly evolving specialty. I stay current on changes in technology and treatment options through conferences, lectures, and seminars. I also read the latest research in various journals and other publications and am an active member of several study clubs. Professional Memberships I maintain an active membership in the: American Association of OrthodontistsSouthwestern Society of OrthodontistsTexas Association of OrthodontistsAmerican Dental AssociationTexas Dental AssociationNorth Texas Dental SocietyNorth Texas Hispanic Dental AssociationSeattle Study ClubSpear Study ClubDenton County Dental Society Study ClubBeyond the Practice I am a native of Maracaibo, Venezuela and now live in Southlake, TX. My husband Jorge and I have been married for more than 20 years. We have two children, Adriana and Jorge Jr., who are both attending Texas A&M University. When not caring for patients, I love spending time with my family and friends. I also enjoy traveling and staying active, especially swimming, biking, and running."

This content was provided by Dr. Machado "Dr. Irelia Machado and the team at Smiles for Life Orthodontics would love to help you achieve the confident, beautiful, smile you've always wanted! We offer leading-edge technology, in a fun, welcoming environment--Where you are the top priority!

Dr. M. and her team of professionals will design a treatment plan around you and your unique goals and needs. You and Dr. M will work together to make sure that you feel excited about your treatment and the results you're going to achieve. We believe that information and knowledge are important when you are undergoing orthodontic treatment. We take the time to make sure that both you and your family are kept fully informed throughout the treatment process."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Universidad Del Zulia, Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Saint Louis University /Center For Advanced Dental Education
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Machado has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Machado has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Machado does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machado and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Machado's Reviews