Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Ira Levine, DDS
Dr. Ira Levine, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hartsdale, NY.

111 N Central Ave Ste 280

Hartsdale, NY 10530

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Levine

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Levine is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Levine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Levine's Performance
in Ossining, NY |
Have already done so. Other family members happy. My experience with Dr. Levine has been great. He has helped me a lot and has provided me with clean, beautiful and pain free teeth, all done in a very professional manner.
in Thornwood, NY |
I like the way he explains things as he is examining you. Also does a thorough cleaning. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable
in Thornwood, NY |
Very complete examination including cancer screening. Takes the time to explain everything he is doing during the exam. He and his associates are also very personable and knowledgeable. Manages to squeeze you in if there is an emergency. Highly recommend him.
East Northport, NY |
very personal approach to patient care
in New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Levine is professional, experienced, and knowledgeable. I've been referring my friends to Dr. Levine and they are all satisfied with the results. Recently I had a bad tooth infection and Dr. Levine knew exactly what the problem was. He is always accurate in his diagnosis. He will explain to you in detail for all procedures. He will not do any unnecessary work. I am so happy I have finally found a dentist I can trust and rely on.
Since taking over for my childhood dentist Dr. Davidman, I have been very happy with Dr. Levine's care. I recently had Dr. Levine fit my two implants and am quite satisfied with the results.
in Ardsley, NY |
Dr. Levine is a superbly skilled dentist, whose skill matches his incredibly lovely personality.....and his great sense of humor! No need to dread going to the dentist if your choice is Dr. Levine!!
hartsdale, ny |
Dr. Levine is a very caring and professional person who you can trust to make the right decisions for your care. His staff is the best I have ever dealt with and both the waiting roman & patient rooms are always extremely clean. I highly recommend Dr. Levine for your dental needs and have been a patient for the last 5 years.
Hartsdale, NY |
Dr. Levine is professional, extremely qualified, kind and courteous. He performed a bit of a miracle on two of my teeth and has saved my husband lots of money by making adjustments rather than insisting on new work. In addition he has a nice sense of humor which always helps.
in Pelham, NY |
Dr Levine is a great dentist. I've had numerous dental problems and Dr Levine has always come up with solutions to many difficult situations. I regard him highly and would recommend him to anyone. He and his friendly staff really do care about their patients.
in Pelham, NY |
I've been going to Dr Levine for several years now and found him to be an excellent, skilled dentist, very knowledgeable in the latest in dental technology. He is also kind, caring and compassionate. I've been more than happy with both Dr Levine, and his friendly, helpful staff. I recommend him without reservation.
in Scarsdale, NY |
Dr. Levine took over my retired dentists patients after he retired. One of the reasons I loved my previous dentist was that I could trust his judgement in that he would never recommend erroneous procedures. I was with him for over twenty years, after several bad experiences, so having to go to a new doctor was anxiety producing. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Levine. He is patient, kind & gentle. His staff is outstanding. The office is pristine. Highly recommended.
Have you seen Dr. Ira Levine, DDS?
Are you Dr. Levine?