Dr. Ira Goldberg, DDS

Dr. Ira Goldberg, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Goldberg has always been passionate about dentistry: he hasn't strayed from the path of wanting to be a dentist since elementary school! He is well-recognized as a leader in dental implants, cosmetics, and comprehensive care for the entire family: in fact, a number of local dentists come to him for their care. He has studied under some of the most well-respected instructors in the world and is constantly attending continuing education courses to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques & procedures. The advanced degrees he holds in the field of general dentistry and implants place him within the top few percent of dentists in the country. He holds the status of Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry – a title held by only a few hundred dentists in the world. Dr. Goldberg has been ranked as one of the top dentists in America by the Consumer's Research Council of America, as well a one of the top dentists in NJ. His skills for implants are so diverse and comprehensive that patients rarely need to seek additional expertise outside of his office. He performs both the surgical and restorative parts of dental implants. Dr. Goldberg treats patients from all over Morris County including Morristown, Parsippany, Chester, Randolph, Roxbury Twp., Jefferson, and Mount Arlington, some even travel from New York and Pennsylvania. Personally, Dr. Goldberg is very active and participates in triathlons, mountain biking and skiing. Dr. Goldberg values his relationship with his patients and welcomes inquiries. His is dedicated to his practice and ensuring all patients leave his office happy and smiling.

Morris County Dental Associates, LLC

15 Commerce Blvd Ste 201

Succasunna, NJ 07876

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Goldberg

This content was provided by Dr. Goldberg "Our mantra, "Experience, Compassion, & Quality" is what every patient receives in our practice. People love coming to our office for the friendly atmosphere, professional services, and modern facility. We are a full service dental office (except for orthodontics), but we excel with dental implants and cosmetic services. Dr. Goldberg is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry, a title held by only 411 dentists in the world."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Clear Dental Braces
  • Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Composite Fillings
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Connecticut
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Michigan:School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Mountainside Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Misch Implant Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Goldberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goldberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldberg to family and friends
Dr. Goldberg's Performance
Ledgewood |
Excellent dentist and staff. I went in for a standard cleaning--they were quick, friendly, and professional. Great at offering suggestions for improvements without being heavy-handed.
in Mine Hill, NJ |
I had never been to Dr. Goldberg before. I had called his office at about 8am complaining of a toothache and they went what felt like out the their way to fit me that morning. From the phone call when inquiring about the possibility of being seen through meeting Dr. Goldberg and the end of my visit I was beyond pleased. I will be changing dentist from this point forward. I felt so welcome and treated like I had been a long time patient.
in Sparta, NJ |
I have had a dozen dentists throughout my many years. Dr. Goldberg is right up there with the best!!!Great work, a very caring and concerned craftsman. Very reasonable rates - very grateful. Many thanks Dr. Goldberg.
Fair Lawn, NJ |
My review of Dr. Goldberg comes from a unique perspective. I recently retired from the Dental Laboratory industry. I have seen the work of hundreds of dentists, no exaggeration. Dr. Goldberg ranks in the top 3. This includes some that practice downtown Manhattan and charge 2 1/2 times what he does. He pays an amazing amount of attention to detail. Exactly what you want in your dentist. I know people that have travelled 1.5 hours to use him as their dentist. Well worth the effort!!!
in Hopatcong |
I was very pleased with the care I was given by Dr. Goldberg. I have the utmost confidence when it comes to his decisions. He is caring and very interested in his patients and follows up the next day to see if you are okay.. I recommend him very highly. His staff is friendly and meets all your needs. Mine was of an emergency nature and I was taken care of immediately.
in Hamburg, NJ |
My daughter needed an implant in place of an abscessed tooth. My wife and I were very concerned about this and started an exhaustive search for the facility and a dentist that we trusted and that had an impeccable reputation. Ira Goldberg’s name continually surfaced. The clincher was when my dentist told me that she only had two cavities in her life and Ira Goldberg was the dentist she trusted to perform the fillings. This was one of the best decisions we ever made. Ira's work was flawless.
in Mendham, NJ |
My 16 year old son had 4 wisdom teeth that needed to be removed. The bottom 2 were impacted. I spoke with another dentist in my area and wasn't comfortable taking my son there. I actually googled dentists in my area and Dr. Goldberg's site came up. I am so thankful that it did. Having wisdom teeth removed isn't an easy task, but Dr. Goldberg was the utmost professional. He is caring, knowledgeable, patient, pleasant & has a wonderful chair side manner! Happy he will be our new family dentist!
in Hope, NJ |
Morris County Dental Associates is the best! Dr. Goldberg is caring and gentle. He explains all my options and really understands my anxiety. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do so. The office runs like a well-oiled machine. The front desk staff is very competent and organized. I get several reminders of appointments and they always squeeze me in for emergencies! I never thought I would need a dental implant at 38, but it was seamless.
in Blairstown, NJ |
This doctor is phenomenal. Trust me. Never settles for anything less than the best treatment possible for his patients. Never had a dentist as talented and compassionate about dental care than Doc Goldberg. Truly amazing in what he does. Constantly pursuing perfection.
in Rockaway, NJ |
I'm so happy that I found Dr. Goldberg. He is a fantastic dentist. I would highly recommend him to everyone. His office is very professional and his staff is very welcoming. My entire experience with Dr. Goldberg was very impressive. I will continue to see him for all future dental needs.
in Rockaway, NJ |
I changed dentists about 7 months ago and honestly it was like going from a Corolla to a Lexus. Dr. Goldberg's office is very thorough and professional, from the receptionists to the hygienists to the dentist. I wish I made the move years ago!
in Hopatcong, NJ |
I lost an upper front crown and had a business trip a few days away. I left a voicemail at the office on a Tuesday evening, received a call back on Wednesday morning from Dr. G himself, was in the chair by Wednesday afternoon (his day off), and walked out with a beautifully chair side crafted tooth!
in Succasunna, NJ |
This initial visit to Dr. Goldberg is a result of my 1nsurance change.. It was for a filling. From the front desk, dental assistant, and the doctor not only did I receive a warm greeting, they made me feel like a lost member of their family. The front desk was extremely helpful in every way possible. The dental assistant kept me at ease, informed,, and comfortable while performing the normal patient preparation. Dr.Goldberg continued in the same manner as his staff. EXCELLENT!!!!
in Dover, NJ |
It's a comforting, anxiety free, friendly experience going to Dr. Goldberg's practice. As a mom of two teens who want to go without hassle is a testament to it. The focus is on you in the chair and your needs and comfort. Whether it's a routine cleaning or more extensive work, Dr. Goldberg and his staff always explain what is to take place and go above and beyond in all aspects to make it an overall good experience .... from the insurance aspect, to scheduling, to the dental work. :-)
in Morristown, NJ |
I was recommended to Dr. Goldberg by a colleague for dental implants. I saw a few other dentists for treatment, but I did not want to go between offices with multiple doctors. My work-friend had All-On-Four done by Dr. Goldberg, and her teeth looked so natural. My treatment was complex, too (sinus grafting), but Dr. Goldberg did everything himself! He has all the technology right in his office, he took an incredible amount of time to answer my questions, and his staff is great!
Have you seen Dr. Ira Goldberg, DDS?

Visit Dr. Goldberg

Evening
Dr. Goldberg accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Dental DPPO