Dr. Ira Adler, DDS

Dentistry | Male

2002 Lincoln Dr W Ste A Marlton, NJ 08053 Get Directions
Dr. Ira Adler, DDS

Dr. Ira Adler, DDS is a dentist who practices in Marlton, NJ.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Adler's Experience

Visiting Dr. Adler

Dr. Adler accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Adler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adler to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Adler's Performance
Dr. Adler has help me regain my life back after his treatment i received from him for my TMJD issues. I travel from Minnesota every 4 to 6 weeks to see him if that tells you anything
in Browns mills, NJ |
The team and Dr. Adler were amazing to me!! I had virtually no usable back teeth two years ago, and today I got my final molar!! I also had bad anxiety when it came to dentists and the staff always made me feel comfortable and relaxed, Dr. Adler brought me step by step through each procedure and I always knew what we were doing next! I can't thank this practice enough, they saved my mouth, and they gave me my confidence back!!
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
I've always been apprehensive about going to a dentist, but by coincidence I found Dr. Adler, a gifted dentist that understands my uneasiness in a dentist chair. The procedures are quick, painless and effective and my dental appointments are no longer a dismal prospect . I highly recommend him; he is personable and well-credentialed. This guy is tops! In addition, the staff is wonderful.
in Camden, NJ |
Have been going to Dr. Adler for 10 years. Everyone in the office seems like a family. They're super friendly and know you as soon as you walk in. The office never seems overbooked, it's easy to get seen, and everyone is attentive to your needs. My mother started seeing him recently and has raved about her experience. Dr. Adler and his staff have been extremely helpful and have even gone as far as to help us get appts with other specialists in the area whenever we have had other health concerns.
in Marlton, New Jersey |
Dr. Adler seems to care about money more than his patients.
in Marlton NJ |
I will say that I am impressed with Dr. Adler. I originally had written a previous review and I guess I did not give him a chance to make good. I was not happy at first with the mouthpiece but I did call him after my review and he is a man of his word. He did make me another mouthpiece which I am very happy about and I believe he is dedicated to his patients and his field of dentistry. I had no problem scheduling again and getting the appointment and all went well. I would recommend him..
Have you seen Dr. Ira Adler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Adler?

Compare Dr. Adler

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Adler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Adler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Adler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Adler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Adler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Adler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.