Dr. Ingo Mahn, DDS

Dr. Ingo Mahn, DDS

Dentistry  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Ingo Mahn, DDS is a dentist who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

Dr. Ingo Mahn

9669 E Peak View Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85262

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mahn

Dr. Mahn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mahn "After 31 years in practice I will be retiring from dentistry in June. Thank you to all of my wonderful patients who have entrusted me with the health of their mouths. I consider myself very lucky to have been part of many exciting changes in the dental profession and to have made so many wonderful friends."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Partial Dentures
  • Root Canal
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

1 Board Action
  • Professional Misconduct (2/1/2012)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Wisconsin

• Marquette University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Mahn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mahn has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Mahn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mahn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mahn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mahn to family and friends
Dr. Mahn's Performance
in Glendale WI |
Dr. Mann is great. He has a welcoming personality and thoroughly examines your mouth and gives you a detailed plan. Great job. His team is wonderful too.
in De Forest, WI |
Unbelievably great experience! This is the least amount of pain and discomfort I have felt after a dental procedure. I have never, ever had a good experience with dentists in my life until now. Thank you Dr. Mahn!
in Savanna. Il |
He is wonderful! Always interested in us and our health. Does great work!
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Mahn does terrific dentistry. He previously removed all my amalgams and now my teeth are so much better in comfort and appearance. I highly recommend.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Mahn is a great guy, he holds high standards which is appreciated.
in Hartford, WI |
My husband (Frank Campana) recommended me to Dr. Mahn because I was having headaches and we both thought it could be dental related (root canal gone bad). I have another dentist, Dr. Julie Bloy, who I am very happy with as well. Dr. Mahn has different tests, etc. that Dr. Bloy does not. I'll be continuing to see Dr. Bloy for cleanings every 6 months. I will continue to see Dr. Mahn regarding the information I found out from Brian's biofeedback and the removal of some mercury fillings.
in Waterford, WI |
I would not send anyone to this office. I was treated rudely by the not-too-bright but cute looking staff. On top of that, no treatment whatsoever was given, after my introductory $40 exam and xrays. I was not offered a consultation and was informed that dentist Mahn would not follow through with a consultation, as promised in their promo material.
New York, NY |
Wonderful staff and wonderful dentist! Everything was explained to me well, I didn't feel nervous, and no pain!
in Hartford, wi |
Quality work, in and out quickly, clean modern, had a great time talking with Dr. Mahn. Looking forward to the next visit.
in Brookfield , WI |
The absolute best dentist I've ever been to. I always had a fear of going to the dentist but Dr. Mahn changed that for me. He put me at ease and every visit is totally painless. He's the best!
in Pewaukee, WI |
The best dental care ever! What was accomplished in 2 hours was exceptional!! Thank you so much! Go Marquette Warriors!!!
Have you seen Dr. Ingo Mahn, DDS?

Visit Dr. Mahn

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Mahn accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.