Dr. Inga Ukolova, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Inga Ukolova, DDS
Dr. Inga Ukolova, DDS is a dentist who practices in Palm Harbor, FL. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Ukolova is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Ukolova's Care Philosophy

We know a healthy mouth is essential for overall health. We transform lives by creating the confident, beautiful smile you have always wanted. We work as a team, where each member delivers excellent care. We know successful treatment begins with honor and respect for each other and each other?s time. We educate our patients so that they may make informed decisions to individualize their care. We promise to be caring, thoughtful, and gentle to make you comfortable.

Dr. Ukolova's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ukolova

Dr. Ukolova accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Ukolova is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ukolova has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ukolova's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ukolova to family and friends
Dr. Ukolova's Performance
in Tampa,FL |
Great dentist - highly recommend. The entire office is professional, making visits quick and easy. Makes it an enjoyable experience.
in Palm Harbor Fl |
It is rare to find a Dentist that is courteous, on time and truly concerned about my well being. Inga is!
in Tampa |
Best dentist I have ever had! Very, very gentle and nice. So glad I found her!
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
Our entire family loves Dr. Inga Ukolova! We've been with her since her practice was open and cannot be happier. Finding a dentist you trust 100% is hard, but we did it! My kids absolutely love her. I cannot recommend this office highly enough!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I very much recommend this doctor. My entire family has gone to her for three years now, and now my neighbors have started going as well! The staff treat you like family and will frequently check on you to make sure you are comfortable.
in Tampa, FL |
I was always very scared of visiting the dentist, but when I went to Dr. Inga, everything was done without any pain! I recommend all my friends to go to this dentist. Her entire staff is also very friendly and kind! The receptionist, Kat, as well is very clear with her explanations, and I love talking to her.
in Tampa |
Dr.Inga is an excellent dentist, really top-tier. Shannon is the best hygienist EVER, and the entire staff is lovely. Bonus: the view from each station is beautiful and relaxing.
in Miami, FL |
Staff are very enthusiastic and friendly. I was treated by Inga Ukolova, and would like to underline the outstanding level of treatment they had provided. I would definitely recommend going to this practice.
in Clearwater, FL |
Highly recommend their services.
in Tampa, FL |
??Rarely do I give 5 stars and even more rare that its for s dental office. Everything was handled so promptly and courteously I was super impressed and to top it off they gave me a goodie bag filled with a toothbrush, floss, toothpaste and some ChapStick. They are amazing and I can't wait to come back!You ladies are amazing thanks you sincerely for such a memorable experience I never thought I could feel this way about a dentist.?????????
in Tampa, FL |
I recommend Inga Ukolova highly- We met with Dr. Ukolova, and we knew we finally found our dentist.The whole staff is great.I look forward to future visits.
in Tampa, FL |
I had many experiences with different dentists, and when I first came to Dr. Ukolova, I knew she was the dentist for me. After three years, my family and many of many friends go to her office. Not only is she very professional, she also has a wonderful personality. I recommend her very highly.
Do NOT go to this dentist I saw her in Feb because I needed a dental release so I could have heart surgery she claimed I had 8 cavities that she needed to fill before she would sign my release form. I showed the X-rays she took to my dentist in Mich in August and he didn't see ANY cavities she had a gun to my head and she knew it
Have you seen Dr. Inga Ukolova, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ukolova?

Compare Dr. Ukolova

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ukolova's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ukolova's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Implant Educators

Completed in 2014

• Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Ukolova does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ukolova and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry