Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 33

Dr. Babayev

Oral Maxillofacial Surgery of Fairfield County LLC

148 East Ave Ste 3H1 Norwalk, CT 06851

Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Norwalk, CT and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2011 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and dentistry.

Dr. Babayev's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Babayev

Dr. Babayev?
Dr. Babayev's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD
Recent
It is very rare that we feel comfortable when talking about "going to the dentist" - especially if that implies extraction, surgeries...more complicated stuff; being Doctor Babayev's patient made me feel that way: trusting and comfortable. He provided a very well structured explanation, with all the details of the surgery, describing advanced techniques and answering my concerns. The ladies at the front desk are wonderful as well, dealing with the insurance aspects and helping you as a client.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?
I brought my daughter in for a tooth extraction. The staff as well as Dr Babayev was pleasant and professional. They wheeled my daughter out to the car and followed up the next day to make sure things were going well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?
Dr. Babayev is an excellent Oral Surgeon. He is compassionate, thoughtful and thorough. He patiently answered all my questions. My tooth extraction and bone graft procedure went smoothly with no pain or discomfort. I am excited to have my surgical placement of implant when the bone graft is ready. The office manager, Mo, is so kind and awesome. She is happy to work with a patient payment plan. Many thanks to Danielle, dental assistant, Mia at the front. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?
My 17 year old son had his wisdom teeth removed on June 28th. Dr Babayev was amazing. My son took one pain pill on the first day. Little to no swelling and he was eating regular foods the next day. I would recommend Dr. Babayev without hesitation. He was patient, professional, clear and concise in his explanation. My son will most likely need corrective jaw surgery in the near future. We live in NJ and if Dr. Babayev no longer comes here, I will take my son to CT so he can perform the surgery.
Everyone nice and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?
My cousin had jaw corrective surgery with Dr B and her transformation was phenomenal - she looks amazing. So I decided to have my 3rd molars. The sedation was smooth and I didn't react like the teenagers on YouTube do. In fact, I learned that most people done react badly to the anesthesia. I would definitely recommend Dr B to anyone who is in need of surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?
I went to Dr.Babayev for corrective jaw surgery and let me tell you all the doctors who I went to said that the damage would be visible and I was terrified I went for a fourth opinion to this doctor and he was a amazing and no visible damage. Thank gd I decided to go to see this doctor. Minimal wait time staff was super polite and awesome answered every question helped me out with all my questions. Deff recommend Dr.Babayev
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?
If your teeth need to be checked, I highly recommend visiting Dr Babayev. He is a professional, communicative, and friendly doctor. He removed three of my wisdom teeth in less than 30 minutes and I never felt even a hint of pain during and post surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?
My wisdom teeth were aching for some time and I was hesitant about addressing them but I had to get it over with. My consultation with Dr B was impressive. The staff and the doctor put me at ease from the start. The office is very hi-tech and he took the time to show me my scan and what to expect. Procedure and the IV sedation went very well and I'm so glad I got it over with :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?
The office is incredibly modern and the staff is very pleasant. The wait time was less than five minutes. At my initial consultation I was anxious but Dr. Babayev quickly had broke the tension. We returned for the procedure for the removal of the wisdom teeth, and it could not have gone smoother. The sedation went well, and I had no problems during my procedure. I was back to school in not time. Thanks Dr. B,
Very professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?
I came to Dr. Babayev to remove four of my wisdom teeth. He was extremely kind, professional and great overall. With anesthesia and his great skills I felt no pain and had barely any swelling. Highly recommend for anyone in need!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Imanuel Babayev, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Babayev?

I believe in preventative medicine which starts with a strong foundation between the caregiver and the patient.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

New York University / College Of Dentistry
2012

• Russian

Dr. Babayev accepts

Dr. Babayev accepts the following insurance:

Guardian
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Babayev's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Babayev treats patients.