Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS
Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS is a dentist who practices in Valencia, CA. He has been practicing for 27 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Zak's Care Philosophy

When you visit Dr. Zak Dental Care, we will devote our time to understand your concerns, expectations and dental history. Using interactive and state of the art dental technology, such as intra-oral cameras and magnified digital x-rays, we will educate you about your dental health. Whether you require a dental cleaning, exam, teeth whitening, orthodontic care, dental implants, fillings, or any other general, specialty or cosmetic dentistry, our office will ensure that you are comfortable.

Dr. Zak's Experience

Visiting Dr. Zak

Dr. Zak accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Zak is now accepting new patients
Dr. Zak Dental Care23838 Valencia Blvd Ste 150
Valencia, CA 91355
(661) 253-0400Get Directions

Dr. Zak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zak to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Zak's Performance
in LOS ANGELES |
I've been at this dentist office for years and they usually are really nice and get me in and out quickly. They've remodeled the place and it looks nice and modern. I definitely recommend coming here to get your dental work done.
in LOS ANGELES |
I have been going here for 10 years and have stayed with them even after they had an ownership change. They always make sure to let you know when your appointment is and they always give good cleanings.
in Long Beach, CA |
Came in today to get some fillings done, as always the staff is so helpful. They explain every little thing and always make sure I am comfortable.
in LOS ANGELES |
I love this place, my oral care is always excellent. My secret is I always visit Dr Zak regularly. It's true, they educate me so I can properly take care of my dental needs. No cavities, healthy gums. I am excited to hear after visit, "Good job keep up the Good work." Thank you Doctor K and Dr Zak staff.
in LOS ANGELES |
Great staff, fast and friendly
in LOS ANGELES |
Everyone is so friendly and the staff is very professional. All the equipment is high tech and very updated. About 5-6 people worked on my teeth and they were all very detail oriented and did not rush. They took me through all the steps and made sure I understood the process. I definitely recommend this office. They also provided me with a payment plan!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I love the people and services provided here. We are always greeted with a smile, and it is always clean.
So pleased perfect service AAA
in LOS ANGELES |
My visit today went wonderful, the staff Berna and Vanessa were really helpful. They were very courteous and professional. I would recommend for everyone to come and visit!
in LOS ANGELES |
After a long search for a great dental office I came across Dr.Zak Dental. At the front have great customer service. They are always pleasant, helpful, and reassuring. After having to wait a while to get my night guard they helped me schedule my appointment and made me feel at ease. Also, the doctors here are also approachable and honest. Mitchie also has great service and consulted with me about making practical decisions about my dental health. I would highly recommended
in LOS ANGELES |
Never thought I would be so comfortable in a dentist office! Everyone is so friendly and easy going. They really make you feel calm before whatever app you have. My child self is so relieved I can get my teeth cleaned at peace. Definitely recommend!
in LOS ANGELES |
Came in a few months ago and loved my dentist! She told me everything I needed in detail and answered all my questions and insecurities (even how we could address them, but also told me how good my teeth actually were & also what I was lacking)! When it came to the billing, I got a complete breakdown and questions answered without hesitation! I've come in towards the end of the day every appointment I've had ( dentist + cleaning) and I have had no wait to reasonable wait! I'm glad I finally foun
Happy with their services
in Long Beach, CA |
Im very happy thanks to all the Doctors and Staff
Long Beach, CA |
I enjoy going to Dr. Zak's office they are very friendly and concerned about your dental health. I have been going to this office for almost a year and have been getting excellent dental care.
in los angeles |
Staff is great. Nice to have dental and ortho in one location. Dr. Miller is great at what she does I'm very happy with my experience there.
in los angeles |
Very professional and nice staff. Dr. Bayrami is great and his work is fantastic.
in los angeles |
Happy With Service Very Professional and Attentive.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Came in to get some fillings . They were very friendly. The doctor was very gentle. No pain at all. Great place in long beach to get your dental needs.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Haven't been to the dentist in a while so looking for a new place to go to was kind of nerving, after deciding on coming here to Dr. Zak's i am more than happy with my decision. Staff is really nice & personable, make your first time feel like you're a part of the family. Definitely look forward to being with them for a real long time!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Cool place, people here are friendly and easy to talk to. They are really helpful, do a great job and give you advise to better take care of your teeth.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I love this Dental office, Staff are courteous and helpful, prompt to respond to inquiries and needs. Everyone are very professional, patient, efficient and accommodating. I highly recommend this office to anyone.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Good experience. Great people at front desk. I didn't have to wait too long to be seen. Good handicap access because its a first story building. I highly recommended.
in Los Angeles, CA |
They offer great service here. Plus, the doctors are nice and caring, too. They always follow through with your progress.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Everyone was very nice. I had to get a lot done with deep cleaning,scaling, and laser treatment.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I love this dentist! i keep coming back because the staff is amazing and so caring.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Amazing staff and service, very attentive, professional and caring! Recommend to anyone in the area!
very good service. Knowledgable
in Los Angeles, CA |
I neglected my teeth for 2 years and had some pain so I came in for a deep cleaning. After the procedure, I was told the proper way to brush and floss. I didn't realize how bad the health of my teeth was until I came here. Many thanks for the ease of scheduling, detailed procedures, and friendly staff.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Very fast service. The staff is very welcoming and cares about the patients. Would recommend to family and friends.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Service was excellent. Everyone so nice and kind. Had the best Customer service. I recommend people to come.
in Los Angeles, CA |
They treat me great here and make me feel like a part of the family.
happy and excellent
in Los Angeles, CA |
This is the best dental office I've been to. The wait was not long at all and the staff is helpful and friendly..
in Los Angeles, CA |
Great dental office with friendly staff and dentists. No long waiting, very clean facilities. wonderful and very helpful. Also excellent follow-up system with text and phone calls. Highly recommend!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Best dentist I've ever been to. Everyone is really nice and they bend over backwards to try and help.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Super cool dental office. Great service. Quick and painless. I recommend this place to anyone needing dental work...very nice people who are willing to accommodate any needs. Dr. Zaks is the best
very happy 5 stars
in Valencia, CA |
Staff is very nice and everything is explained to me in detail.
very good dentist
very very happy
in Los Angeles, CA |
The staff is very friendly and they really care about the service they provide.
Very Happy
happy
in Los Angeles, CA |
Excellent service!!! i have a very big fear of the dentist and the assistant Jennifer that helped me was great she made me feel very comfortable even held my hand while i got my shot she was so attentive and asked if i would like something to eat or drink. i have never been to a dentist that ALL the staff is so nice and caring they always make my appointments right away and make sure to value my time i would recommend Dr. Zaks to anybody!!!!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Came in today just to get another temporary crown. Luckily they were able to squeeze me in and put the permanent crown on weeks in advance. Told me they would have me out by 12 and that's exactly what they did ! Thank you (:
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been here for about a year and a half and I like it so much. They take care of you very well.
Great
in Los Angeles, CA |
The office has been great taking care of me. I have alot of apprehension when it comes to going to the dentist and they have taken care of my every concern and offered exceptional service at every turn. When I was in pain they took me the next day and helped resolve the issue. The staff is excellent and knows how to really listen and take care of the patients.
Have you seen Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Are you Dr. Zak?

Compare Dr. Zak

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Zak's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1990

White Memorial Hospital

• Arabic
  • Russian

Dr. Zak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics