Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Zak

Dr. Zak Dental Care

3355 Cochran St Ste 206 Simi Valley, CA 93063

Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Simi Valley, CA and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from USC Dental School medical school in 1990. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Zak to book an appointment.

Dr. Zak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zak

4.4

2.197802197802198%

Dr. Zak?
What People Say About Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS
Horrible. Nearly all of the work they did had to be redone.
Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
You cannot call their office directly if you have a question regarding a statement, etc...their phone number goes to a call center and the office did not return calls. I just recently called their number a few times in a week to get an explanation on a statement that they sent me so I can quickly resolve it. The call center answered. I spoke to call center person Mai Mai, Drew, Cherish and Sam....neither the Long Beach Office manager Jerilee nor Dr. Zak returned calls as promised. This is frustrating. You do not want a Health Provider that you cannot contact directly and do not return your calls promptly. That is bad. Also, the office are more interested in up selling additional services. Once you complete a specified treatment plan....they will work on selling you another treatment plan...some not covered by dental insurance...more like a Sales Org. You may also have a different dentist diagnose and treat you....never the same one throughout the entire relationship. Beware!
Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Dr. Zak's service is phenomenal, great employees and customer service. They're all very professional at their job, and I always come out satisfied. They are also very punctual, which I appreciate because I like being on time, and I don't like when people take my spot in line, at Dr. Zak's I don't have to worry about that.
moisses in LOS ANGELES, CA – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Love this place ??? I had my deep cleaning today and this is my very first where I had the minimum amount of pain. I actually found it relaxing that I just want to close my eyes and take a nap. Staffs are super friendly where I felt like they are my family ? I would definitely have all my dental work in this location. Place is clean and very welcoming. Very short wait time. Special thanks to Ferdy, Peter, Merlyn, Isabel and Dr. Williams ????
ana in LOS ANGELES, CA – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Im very thankful to Dr. Zak, very accomodating and professional, ill bring my friend and relatives thats for sure. Edwin your the Best
Ethel in LOS ANGELES – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Wonderful service. The staff is very friendly and take the time to teach you about your teeth. They make sure you understand what is going on and why they recommend things. This is a place that cares for their patients and is not just trying to get money out of you.
Danielle in LOS ANGELES – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
My first visit with Dr Del Campo was 1 of the most pleasant and wonderful experience. I was accomodated right away. Getting my filling done was quick and was done professionally,no discomfort of any sort and was done in a timely manner.
allan in LOS ANGELES – Jan 14, 2018
happy, happy, happy
miguel in LOS ANGELES – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Came to have my teeth cleaned! Victor and Birna are awesome! They made me feel like they cared and answered all my questions! Definitely coming back!
elizabeth in LOS ANGELES – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Dr. Zaps office has been an extremely good experience. I came for an emergency with my wisdom teeth and they took really good care of me. Now they have become my dentist to go to. Thank you so much for taking such a good care of me Dr. Zak.
rina in LOS ANGELES – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
I haven't been to the dentist since I was a kid, coming back to get my teeth check I was very nervous, but a good friend recommend this place. I was very nervous, but I had a great experience here. The employees where all very friendly also very helpful with all my questions. Overall great experience!!! Nicole who cleaned my teeth was very nice and walking me step by step and making me feel welocme & not nervous at all !! Love Ferni and Berna made me feel so welcome and loved , great place to g
alex in LOS ANGELES – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Super awesome! Great receptionist, doctors, people. Located towards the back side of the little plaza. It feels very welcoming
ricardo in LOS ANGELES – Nov 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Always great fast service when I go here, front office very helpful and friendly. And staff is very efficient to ensure that you are comfortable in whatever treatments your recieve. Highly recomend this dental office
Jesty in LOS ANGELES – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
When I first came to Dr. Zak, I had just removed my braces. My gums was in terrible shape, and I had to have laser treatment, for my swollen gums. I'm happy to say, my teeth and gums have improved dramatically. I'm sad, I have to move to Big Island, Hawaii. But I miss them, and hope my next dentist alright.
Yvette in LOS ANGELES – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Have been a customer for many years. Staff and doctors are the best..Vernon is a greatest helper.
Beto in LOS ANGELES – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
I've been at this dentist office for years and they usually are really nice and get me in and out quickly. They've remodeled the place and it looks nice and modern. I definitely recommend coming here to get your dental work done.
alfedo in LOS ANGELES – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
I have been going here for 10 years and have stayed with them even after they had an ownership change. They always make sure to let you know when your appointment is and they always give good cleanings.
Stephen in LOS ANGELES – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Came in today to get some fillings done, as always the staff is so helpful. They explain every little thing and always make sure I am comfortable.
Iman in Long Beach, CA – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
I love this place, my oral care is always excellent. My secret is I always visit Dr Zak regularly. It's true, they educate me so I can properly take care of my dental needs. No cavities, healthy gums. I am excited to hear after visit, "Good job keep up the Good work." Thank you Doctor K and Dr Zak staff.
joy in LOS ANGELES – Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Great staff, fast and friendly
david in LOS ANGELES – Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Zak?

When you visit Dr. Zak Dental Care, we will devote our time to understand your concerns, expectations and dental history. Using interactive and state of the art dental technology, such as intra-oral cameras and magnified digital x-rays, we will educa...

• Cosmetic Dentistry