Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS

Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Agoura Hills, CA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Usc Dental School in 1990 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

29525 Canwood St Ste 200

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Zak treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

When you visit Dr. Zak Dental Care, we will devote our time to understand your concerns, expectations and dental history. Using interactive and state of the art dental technology, such as intra-oral cameras and magnified digital x-rays, we will educa...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Zak?
Dr. Zak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Zak's service is phenomenal, great employees and customer service. They're all very professional at their job, and I always come out satisfied. They are also very punctual, which I appreciate because I like being on time, and I don't like when people take my spot in line, at Dr. Zak's I don't have to worry about that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Love this place ??? I had my deep cleaning today and this is my very first where I had the minimum amount of pain. I actually found it relaxing that I just want to close my eyes and take a nap. Staffs are super friendly where I felt like they are my family ? I would definitely have all my dental work in this location. Place is clean and very welcoming. Very short wait time. Special thanks to Ferdy, Peter, Merlyn, Isabel and Dr. Williams ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Im very thankful to Dr. Zak, very accomodating and professional, ill bring my friend and relatives thats for sure. Edwin your the Best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Wonderful service. The staff is very friendly and take the time to teach you about your teeth. They make sure you understand what is going on and why they recommend things. This is a place that cares for their patients and is not just trying to get money out of you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
My first visit with Dr Del Campo was 1 of the most pleasant and wonderful experience. I was accomodated right away. Getting my filling done was quick and was done professionally,no discomfort of any sort and was done in a timely manner.
happy, happy, happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Came to have my teeth cleaned! Victor and Birna are awesome! They made me feel like they cared and answered all my questions! Definitely coming back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Dr. Zaps office has been an extremely good experience. I came for an emergency with my wisdom teeth and they took really good care of me. Now they have become my dentist to go to. Thank you so much for taking such a good care of me Dr. Zak.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
I haven't been to the dentist since I was a kid, coming back to get my teeth check I was very nervous, but a good friend recommend this place. I was very nervous, but I had a great experience here. The employees where all very friendly also very helpful with all my questions. Overall great experience!!! Nicole who cleaned my teeth was very nice and walking me step by step and making me feel welocme & not nervous at all !! Love Ferni and Berna made me feel so welcome and loved , great place to g
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Super awesome! Great receptionist, doctors, people. Located towards the back side of the little plaza. It feels very welcoming
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Always great fast service when I go here, front office very helpful and friendly. And staff is very efficient to ensure that you are comfortable in whatever treatments your recieve. Highly recomend this dental office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
When I first came to Dr. Zak, I had just removed my braces. My gums was in terrible shape, and I had to have laser treatment, for my swollen gums. I'm happy to say, my teeth and gums have improved dramatically. I'm sad, I have to move to Big Island, Hawaii. But I miss them, and hope my next dentist alright.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Have been a customer for many years. Staff and doctors are the best..Vernon is a greatest helper.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
I've been at this dentist office for years and they usually are really nice and get me in and out quickly. They've remodeled the place and it looks nice and modern. I definitely recommend coming here to get your dental work done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
I have been going here for 10 years and have stayed with them even after they had an ownership change. They always make sure to let you know when your appointment is and they always give good cleanings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Came in today to get some fillings done, as always the staff is so helpful. They explain every little thing and always make sure I am comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
I love this place, my oral care is always excellent. My secret is I always visit Dr Zak regularly. It's true, they educate me so I can properly take care of my dental needs. No cavities, healthy gums. I am excited to hear after visit, "Good job keep up the Good work." Thank you Doctor K and Dr Zak staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Great staff, fast and friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
Everyone is so friendly and the staff is very professional. All the equipment is high tech and very updated. About 5-6 people worked on my teeth and they were all very detail oriented and did not rush. They took me through all the steps and made sure I understood the process. I definitely recommend this office. They also provided me with a payment plan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Zak, DDS?
I love the people and services provided here. We are always greeted with a smile, and it is always clean.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Zak?

Insurance accepted