Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD

Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD

DentistryMale

Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Henderson, NV. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Benjamin to book an appointment.

Desert Dental

Visit Website
Desert Dental55 S Valle Verde Dr Ste 250 Henderson, NV 89012

More Dentists at Desert Dental

Dr. Benjamin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Benjamin

3.7

Dr. Benjamin?
I'm a new patient to Desert Dental and I'm so glad I switched to this practice! The entire staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, the office is cozy and welcoming with a boutique feel and my overall experience was very positive. Dr. Ilya Benjamin is extremely professional, highly skilled and genuinely cares about ensuring you understand your options and treatment plan. I would not typically say that going to the dentist is an enjoyable experience, but Dr. Chad and his staff certainly make every effort to put you at ease. I am 100% confident I am receiving the best dental care possible. I highly recommend this practice!
Bobby Maputo – Mar 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD?
I'm so happy I went to Dr. Ilya Benjamin, I'm telling you I was terrified to get my wisdom teeth removed. I've never undergone surgery before and avoided it for two years, because I couldn't find a doctor whom I trusted. The surgery was so smooth, and I didn't feel groggy or loopy afterwards like most people complain of. His staff is the best super positive, professional, efficient, comforting, just good vibes all around. Wouldn't go anywhere else, thank you!!!!!!!!!
Cindi – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD?
I was traumatized as a kid about going to the dentist and what the Army did was not a help at all.If i wast in Pain i still would not of gone.but this office did so much for me. the they moved my appointment up to see me faster, gave me antibiotics to help bring down the swelling and had me in the next day to not only take care of the wisdom tooth that was casing me problems but did a full deep cleaning top and bottom all at one time.I remember they getting ready to put in the IV for full sedation and putting some nitrites on my nose. then waking up at home with my wife everything done and resting well.my wife told me it took about an hour and a half for all of it.I feel much less pain now and it keeps easing up.my teeth and gums have never felt better. everyone in the office was nice and worked with me and the close was WAY less then I had thought it was going to be If i ever have to go to the dentist again it will be here even if it is on the other side of town from me
Mike – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD?
Dr. Benjamin is a very kind, professional, knowledgeable and patient dentist/surgeon. He has a great personality which includes a great sense of humor which is a great character to have because it helps you to relax more. I decided not to receive any sedation and l am happy l did because l did not feel any pain during my surgery which included a bone graft and two implants. He made me feel very comfortable the minute l arrived. I still feel no pain and after surgery was able to eat on the opposite side as l began my healing process. I am so grateful for Dr. Benjamin and his entire staff. Thank you Dr. Benjamin...
Mrs. J – Dec 18, 2019
Really great dentist! I have been around many places, but I trust Dr B
Alex in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Benjamin?

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Benjamin treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Dr. Benjamin accepts

Dr. Benjamin accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD?

Call (702) 472-9763 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD accepting new patients?

Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Benjamin's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Benjamin accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Benjamin frequently treats Abscess, Abscess Incision and Drainage, and Amalgam Dental Fillings. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Benjamin treats.

Where is Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD's office located?

Dr. Benjamin's office is located at 55 S Valle Verde Dr Ste 250, Henderson, NV 89012. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Ilya Benjamin, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Benjamin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.