Dr. Ike Rahimi, DMD

Dr. Ike Rahimi, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ike Rahimi, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Placerville, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Universtiy Of Pennsylvania in 2003 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

2808 Mallard Ln Ste C

Placerville, CA 95667

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Rahimi

Dr. Rahimi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rahimi "After graduating From The University of Pennsylvania Dental School, I returned to California to attend to the failing health of my father. I worked in many different places, but mainly devoted my time to non-profit clinics in smaller rural areas. After a few years it was time to have my own office. I considered many different towns for my practice but Placerville caught my eye because of its close proximity to Lake Tahoe and Sacramento. I have been here since 2006. Today, as I look back at my history; where I came from, the people I have met in my journeys, and so on, I can say that I am truly blessed. I have taken the best of two cultures and used them every day to better my life and the lives of others. Life is what you make of it and this is very true of my own life. Each and every day that I work, I give thanks to what I've learned over the years and sincerely enjoy interacting with people."

This content was provided by Dr. Rahimi "We focus on patient care from a whole body approach.  We know the connection between gum disease and heart disease.  By reducing the problems in your mouth we can help you live a better life."

9  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Sacramento City College
  • Thailand U Med Scis Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University Nv Las Vegas Affil Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Rahimi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rahimi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rahimi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rahimi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rahimi's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rahimi to family and friends

Dr. Rahimi's Performance

My experiences with Dr. Rahimi's office have always been pleasant with minimal discomfort - almost pain free. The staff is friendly and the suggestions for dental care helpful and appreciated. Dr. Rahimi always follows-up the next day after any procedures to be sure all is going well. I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Friendly staff, calming office environment, accommodate my schedule.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have great confidence in Dr. Rahimi. He is very professional and his work has been excellent. I understand he's busy but do wish he would spend a little more time explaining more thoroughly what needs to be done as I feel he's always in a hurry and I can't bother him with questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Staff is excellent. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone I know. Very family friendly environment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We love Dr. Rahimi's office! The kids always enjoy their cleaning and leave happy. All of the staff is so friendly and the facility is very nice!
Are you Dr. Rahimi?