Dr. Igor Shishkin, DDS

Dentistry | Male

934 NE 8th St Grants Pass, OR 97526 Get Directions
Dr. Igor Shishkin, DDS

Dr. Igor Shishkin, DDS is a dentist who practices in Grants Pass, OR. He is 53 years old.

Learn about this dentist

1.7
Dr. Shishkin's Performance
    GOOD
in Medford, OR |
I was assigned to dr.shishkins medford office by my health insurance. I had 3 or 4 appmnts in his medford office, accumulating close to 3 hours of waiting after my scheduled appointments. I was given a root canal and a filling which fell out 2 days later. I had to wait a week to have that corrected and was only prescribed pain medication even after I refused them. I swithched dentists and I am 100% sure that Igor Shishkin should not be a dentist. My roomate has had the same exact problems as I.
in Medford, OR |
The hygienist, Ayse is rude and horrible at her job.
in Grants Pass, OR |
I went there years ago and they are still practicing as terrible now as they were then. From the last few reviews ive seen they are the same complaints i have except did i mention he left a roll of gauze stitched up in my gums for 5 years and i was sick non stop for 3 years now that its out with no thanks to him ive never felt better in my life. He really should not be doing this work, peoples lives are at risk!
in Grants Pass, OR |
This review is more for his front desk staff! Good luck getting ahold of the office, I called multiple times for two days and it wasn't tell after I called my insurance that I got a call back.keep in mind I was trying to get ahold of them to find out when my appt was exactly) anyways make a long story short front desk lady is terrible at costumer service!! Does not answer the phone!! Told my insurance I never showed up after I told her I will not be coming in and that I'm switching dentist's.
in Medford, OR |
Horrible service, went once due to severe pain he really could care less. I then cancelled 2 appointments then they tell my insurance whom im no longer a member of that I was a no show. Horrible office staff and very shady! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this place is a joke.
Have you seen Dr. Igor Shishkin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Shishkin?

Compare Dr. Shishkin

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Shishkin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Dr. Shishkin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Shishkin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shishkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shishkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Shishkin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Shishkin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.