Dr. Igor Kaplansky, DDS

Dr. Igor Kaplansky, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Igor Kaplansky, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Gasport, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University Of Buffalo School Of Dental Med in 1998 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

8038 Rochester Rd

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Kaplansky

Dr. Kaplansky's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kaplansky "Since 1999, I've been practicing family dentistry with a special interest in orthodontics (braces) and dental implants as a dentist in Lockport, NY. In 2007 I moved my practice to a newly constructed, state-of-the-art building in Gasport that will allow us to continue our growth and provide this community with excellent dental care for years to come. Professionally, I am a member of the American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Association, the English District Dental Society, the Niagara County Dental Society, and Academy of GP orthodontics. I received prestigious fellowship awards from the Academy of General Dentistry in 2003"

This content was provided by Dr. Kaplansky "Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of care and to do it the way that you want it. Your care plan will be completely personalized and tailored to meet your needs, desires, and budget. Accordingly, you can trust us to recommend the most practical and efficient treatment methods for your circumstance. We want you to look great, feel great, and be completely satisfied with the care that you receive at our dental office!"

14  Practice Areas

• Sedation Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Novosibirsk Medical Institute
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Buffalo School Of Dental Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • State University of New York At Buffalo / School of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Kaplansky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kaplansky has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Kaplansky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaplansky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaplansky's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaplansky to family and friends

Dr. Kaplansky's Performance

Excellent staff who is caring and and takes the time to remember you on a personal level. Both doctors have done excellent with maintaining my oral health due to complications caused but pregnancy and grinding in my sleep. Great measures of preventative work have kept my teeth beautiful and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I love this place! Well as much as anyone can love going to the Dentist. The staff are awesome and Dr. Kaplansky’s no bs approach to care is refreshing. There’s no beating around the bush. He could have had me do a bunch of work that would have cost my a lot of money but instead advise me to pull...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was very anxious about going to the dentist. I have had bad experiences ever since I was a little kid. The staff there is wonderful. I felt at ease and they explained everything to me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Believe me when I say I am a Dentist Chicken....but since changing to Dr. Kaplansky's office 2 years ago my fears are alleviated! Everyone is wonderful, honest and looking out for the patients best interests. I have had crowns and a root canal (my lifelong GREATEST dental fear which I always swore...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
The staff was very helpful and awesome with my son. He used to be afraid of dentists but they made him feel at home and even had him laughing! Will never take him anywhere else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0