Dr. Ian D. Pasch, DDS

Dr. Ian D. Pasch, DDS

15 reviews

Dentistry | Male | 59 years old

I wanted to be a dentist since I was a very young child. You see a change in people in an eight hour day and that's what brings me back every morning with a smile on my face. I am proud to be the Director of New York's place for Dental Implants, Cosmetic Dental Care, Same Day Dentures, Denture Repairs and Relines- Established 1977. Providing world-class dentistry and improving my patients' dental function, overall health, and aesthetics is extremely fulfilling, both on a personal and a professional level. Each day is unique because each case and every patient is unique. Practicing in the heart of the "melting pot of the world", I've met and have come to know many people from all corners of the globe and have had cultural exchanges from a unique cross section of New Yorkers, all of whom enrich me personally. We are dedicated to providing the best treatment available in our state-of- the- Art midtown Manhattan Dental office with easy access from Penn Station, Grand Central, Port Authority and all of our MTA. We have our 3D Imaging right here along with our laboratory on premises, allows me to fabricate a denture, do repairs and relines all in one day, a process that usually takes an outside lab 3 to 6 weeks. We are dedicated to making your experiences with us extremely positive and we are respectful of your time as well. Your treatment plan is carefully designed to meet your specific needs. Our ultimate goal is to help you create and maintain a beautiful natural looking smile, which is crucial to your health, appearance and self image." Smile With Confidence!Read more

Herald Square Dental

Learn about this dentist

At Herald Square Dental, we believe that no patient should leave our office with missing teeth.Read more

Personal Bio

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pasch to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Pasch's Performance
New York, NY |
I saw a different doctor at his office this morning, after waiting an hour. This doctor refused to do a simple procedure that all of my other dentists have happily done. He then proceeded to tell me that my healthy bottom teeth are slightly crooked because "you breath through your mouth instead of your nose, and you are not a morning person. You are sleepy by 3 or 4 pm in the afternoon." Shocked, I replied "Um, I actually am an energetic, morning person and what on earth does any of this have to
in New York, NY |
Dr. Pasch, I really think you are great ay what you do! You and Fran kept me calm and informed on the long day I was there. The follow up appointment was also really good. The dentures are settling in, my speech is better and I had steak tonight! Thank you very much for your skill and kindness! I posted a review on Yelp too. I took your card too and will refer you if I encounter any dentally challenged friends! I hope you have a great day and thanks again for your work! James Sullivan
in New York, NY |
Dr. Pasch & the Herald Square Dental team are the best! He transformed my smile and I am eternally grateful. I have never had a better dental experience. I would recommend Dr. Pasch and his team to everyone. I've already sent my mom!
in Bronx, NY |
My old dentures were in horrible shape & needed immediate replacement. Dr. Pasch was extremely professional and courteous throughout the visit and very patient in his efforts to get the best result. I was able to get my new dentures the same day and they are amazing. They have literally transformed my life and look completely natural. I am so pleased with the results and with my experience.
in Plainview, NY |
Dr. Pasch explained everything thoroughly to me and made me feel comfortable in making my decision to get the work done. He came in early to get the extensive amount of work done in one day. His manner and demeanor made me comfortable during the entire procedure, and I walked out with new dentures at the end of the day. Afterwards, Dr. Pasch told me to call and see him as many times as I needed until my dentures fit and worked properly.
New York, NY |
I was a nervous patient, Dr. Pash was considerate of my feelings.
in Howell. NJ |
Professional painless proficient that is the care you will receive from Dr Pasch. Gave me back my smile
Have you seen Dr. Ian D. Pasch, DDS?

Compare Dr. Pasch

Compare this Dentist
More Dentists at Herald Square Dental

Dr. Pasch says...

Smile With Confidence!

Dr. Pasch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Pasch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Broken Tooth

• Farsi
  • Hebrew
  • Korean
  • Polish

Dr. Pasch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pasch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Dentistry