Dr. Ian Dennis, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Ian Dennis, DMD

Dentistry | Male

60 S Main St High Springs, FL 32643 Get Directions

Dr. Ian Dennis, DMD is a dentist who practices in High Springs, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Dennis' Experience

Visiting Dr. Dennis

Dr. Dennis accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Dennis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennis to family and friends
Dr. Dennis' Performance
in High Springs |
My first appointment was great. I liked how they took the time to explain what was going on and the plan. They gave me options and I feel comfortable going back in a few weeks to get teeth pulled. They also did not make me feel bad about how bad my teeth are like my other dentist had. Dr. Dennis didn't rush in and out of the room and Shawn took the time to explain and find out what I needed
in High Springs, FL |
I"m a disabled person. The progress of going in and feeling safe and comfortable was really nice. This man will be a Saint someday. I just love his manners and his gentle hand. Your going to love him.....
in High Springs, FL |
Absolutely the best dentist I've ever been to. Listens, has a great personality and truly cares about his patients. His staff mirror his caring attitude and are no doubt the best staff ever assembled by a dentist. If I were to move out of the area I'd drive back to remain under his care. Would never trust anyone as much as I do Dr. Dennis and his staff.
in Lake City, FL. |
I was recommended by a friend several years, and though I moved to 2 different cities during this time I still remain with Dr. Dennis and staff, it is always a pleasant experience, everyone is friendly,helpful and knows you by name. I have also referred my mother and daughter to them as well. THEY ARE AWESOME'! :)
Have you seen Dr. Ian Dennis, DMD?
Are you Dr. Dennis?

Compare Dr. Dennis

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Dennis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Dennis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dennis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dennis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.