Dr. Hunter Joh, DDS

Dentistry | Male

123 Bryan St Kenansville, NC 28349 Get Directions
Dr. Hunter Joh, DDS

Dr. Hunter Joh, DDS is a dentist who practices in Kenansville, NC. He is 42 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joh to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Joh's Performance
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr. Joh is great! I loved going to his practice because it was awesome his staff and him were the reason I wanted to pursue a career path in dental hygiene after 6 years know I still have the same dream, I work for The Happy Tooth and I always get happy when I see his patients being referred to us! All I can say is that he is truly knowledgeable and caring! He does an amazing job for his patients and truly is a great Dr!
in Wallace NC |
My son is now 7 years old and this is the only dentist he has ever been to. That being said, my opinion and recommendation of this pediatric dental practice has changed significantly. I use to love this practice. Dr. Overton was always nice and polite and tried to chat with the child to make them more comfortable. They also had a game/movie room in the waiting area (i see why now) that my kid loved. The clinical staff was always polite except for an isolated instance that I don't think is signif
Mount olive nc |
I have taking my child here about 4 times and every time we come they are never on time we have had appointments and arrived 15 mins early everything and set here for about an hour before they ever call us back.
Have you seen Dr. Hunter Joh, DDS?
Are you Dr. Joh?

Compare Dr. Joh

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Joh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Joh does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Joh and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Joh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Joh does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Joh and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.