Dr. Hua-Yu Steven Liao, DMD

Dr. Hua-Yu Steven Liao, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Hua-Yu Steven Liao, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Lodi, NJ and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey in 2008 and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

147 Main St Ste 7

Lodi, NJ 07644

• Amerihealth
  • Guardian
  • Medicaid of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Liao

This content was provided by Dr. Liao "Our practice has always been dedicated to providing families with the best in dental services. Your family deserves healthy confident smiles, and we can help you achieve that goal with our high-quality dentistry that includes general family, pediatric and restorative care. For your children, our pediatric dentist is 100% dedicated to ensuring their care is gentle, friendly, and effective. It's our pleasure to provide exceptional professional family dental care for the community."

4  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthodontics
  • Pediatrics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Penn State Univ
  • Mountainside
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Jacobi Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Liao has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Liao has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Dr. Liao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liao to family and friends

Dr. Liao's Performance

My experience with Dr. LIAO has been simply amazing! I initially went to Dental Associates of Lodi expecting to have a consultation only to see if I was eligible for invisalign. I not only was very impressed by how clean and neat the office appeared to be but the staff was very pleasant, competent,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My sister referred me to this office and I am glad she did! The staff is very nice and very helpful. They answered all of my questions and explained every treatment that was recommended for my case. I would highly recommend this office!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Liao is by far the most attentive dentist that I have encountered. Because of his careful oversight and attention to fine details, my invisalign treatment has been seamless. He's also extremely knowledgeable with the latest advances in the dentist industry. Highly recommend!
Are you Dr. Liao?