Dr. Howard Vogel, DDS

Dr. Howard Vogel, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Howard Vogel, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 19 years. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

Central Park West Dental

101 Central Park W

New York, NY 10023

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Vogel

Dr. Vogel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vogel "I take a vested interest in my patients’ needs and concerns in order to provide them with the utmost quality of care. I ensure that my patients are comfortable and they understand the treatment being provided. I take great pride in the state-of-the-art equipment and technology that I use in order to provide the best possible treatment available. See Dr. Vogel’s interview on ABC News: Education Bachelor of Arts, biology – Binghamton University Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine Continuing Education I believe it is extremely important to keep up with new techniques and technology to best care for my patients. In addition to my education, I also have advanced training in both dental implants and aesthetic dentistry. I am an Invisalign® provider and take continuing education courses in all aspects of dentistry. Professional Associations American Dental Association New York State Dental Association Dental Study Club of New York New York Dental Forum New York County Dental Society Outside the Office When I’m not with my patients, I enjoy spending time with my wife Stephanie, our children Graham, Blake, and Kiera. My hobbies include biking, weight training at the gym, traveling, and relaxing on the beach with a good book."

This content was provided by Dr. Vogel "For over sixty years our patients have been our main priority. We are committed to helping every patient attain an optimal level of oral and overall health. We spend quality time with each patient & treat every patient with the same compassion as if they are a member of our own family. We provide superior levels of treatment and care by maintaining the highest level of education and using both state- of - the-art equipment and techniques."

3  Practice Areas

• Teeth Whitening
  • Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy
  • VELscope® Vx System
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Binghamton Univeristy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University At Buffalo School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Dental Study Club Of New York
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Vogel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vogel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vogel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vogel's Reviews