Dr. Howard Steinberg, DMD

Dr. Howard Steinberg, DMD

Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Howard Steinberg, DMD is a dentist who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

2385 N Ferguson Ave Ste 111

Tucson, AZ 85712

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Steinberg

This content was provided by Dr. Steinberg "As a Prosthodontist, Dr. Howard M. Steinberg takes great care and pride in providing patients with cosmetically attractive and functional dental restorations. In much the same way that an artist uses a canvas, brushes and paint to create a portrait, Dr. Steinberg considers a patient's face and its features to be his canvas. He uses advanced dental technology along with a skillful, artistic eye to create beautiful, natural-looking smiles."

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening
  • da Vinci® Veneers

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Ear & Eye Hospital Of Pittsburgh
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Hebrew University Hadassah School Of Dental Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Steinberg has no awards or honors listed.

• Acrylic Resin Stents for Marsupalization, 1985
  • Modified Stock Eye Ocular Prosthesis, 1985
  • Howard M. Steinberg, DMD, MDS, 2011

Dr. Steinberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steinberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Steinberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Steinberg to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Steinberg Says:

Thank you to all patients who have completed a HealthGrades survey with regard to their experience with me and my staff. I am always interested in my patient's satisfaction and take these surveys seriously.

Dr. Steinberg's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
Dr Steinberg is the best! Always very professional and results are always excellent. I would highly recommend him!!!
in Tucson, AZ |
I am so grateful to have found Dr Steinberg. He does excellent work. He, his dental assistants, and his entire staff were very patient and caring during the entire process. They carefully explained everything to me during the course of treatment. Finally, after all these years in pain and fear, I can smile again.
in Highland Park, Illinois |
Dr Steinberg is a very skilled prosthodonist with a friendly approachable manner. I had a complicated case and he explained everything carefully and was extremely generous with his time. I would highly reccomend him.
in Tucson, AZ |
I am completely satisfied with Dr Steinberg's care. I have complicated dental issues that Dr Steinberg was able to assess and treat. He and his dedicated staff always make it a point to explain all treatment options. I would recommend Dr Steinberg to anyone who is seeking the best possible outcome.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Steinberg has been my dentist for over ten years. Before seeing Dr. Steinberg I had had gum issues for decades. He and his staff really paid attention, and I no longer have issues. ALL of his staff are really terrific. I have also produced video testimonials of his patients. The stories all have the same theme- Dr. Steinberg is REALLY good at what he does and REALLY cares for his patients.
Tucson, AZ |
Untreated tooth grinding (bruxism) destroyed my smile. Sought the advice of several dentists who gave me a wide variety of fixes and price ranges that just confused me. I was finally referred to Dr. Steinberg. He was the first to explain my condition thoroughly and provide me with a detailed treatment plan that involved the correction of my bite, the prevention of further grinding damage and the restoration of my teeth. Dr. Howard Steinberg completely restored my smile, and I am very happy.
in Bisbee, AZ |
Dr. S is a consummate professional and perfectionist. He did a complicated implant removal and new bridge with care, and brought me back a few extra times -without extra charge- to make sure the job was perfect.
Have you seen Dr. Howard Steinberg, DMD?
Are you Dr. Steinberg?

Visit Dr. Steinberg

Dr. Steinberg accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.