Dr. Howard Rosenthal, DDS

Dr. Howard Rosenthal, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Howard Rosenthal, DDS is a dentist who practices in Newtown, PA. He is 61 years old.

4 Terry Dr Ste 8

Newtown, PA 18940

Learn about Dr. Rosenthal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Rosenthal is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rosenthal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rosenthal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosenthal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosenthal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosenthal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosenthal to family and friends
Dr. Rosenthal's Performance
in EWING NJ |
Dr. Howard Rosenthal is the best dentist I have ever experienced in my lifetime. He is so talented and can certainly assure you will have a great smile.
in Southampton, PA |
I first started going to Dr. Rosenthal about 25 years ago. Then, when I got dental insurance, I switched, since he didn't take ins. I bounced around to every dentist in the area that took my ins., and eventually realized you get what you pay for. I've had fillings come out, crowns fail, you name it--all from the other dentists. Dr. R isn't cheap, but he, and his staff are the best. I've been back for 15 years and will never again leave. He takes his time, explains everything and is gentle
Ten years ago my teeth looked like a well used FORD; today under careful eye of Dr Rosenthal and his staff my teeth look like a purring brand new BMW Naturally , I followed all his advise on cleaning my gums and teeth to the letter. The transformation was a collaborative affair but it was orchestrated by the esteem Doctor and his staff .
Have you seen Dr. Howard Rosenthal, DDS?
Are you Dr. Rosenthal?