Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD

Practices Orthodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 145 reviews.
Author:
We have been patients of Dr. Bobrow since 2015. Both of my daughters had braces and now see Dr. Bobrow for their retainers. We couldn't be happier with their beautiful smiles. The office staff is so friendly and accommodating. The schedule runs smoothly with absolutely no wait time. Dr. Bobrow's wit and humor always put my girls at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Bobrow and his staff.
Author:
Great doctor, does a great job. His office staff is extremely accommodating and caring.
Author:
I highly recommend the office of Howard Bobrow for Orthodontics. We have been patients of Dr Bobrow for over 7 years. We have had three sets of braces one for each boy and one adult set for myself. It is always a pleasant experience from start to finish. They go out of their way to work with our crazy schedules. The staff is absolutely terrific and gave each boy limitless options for rubber band colors for their favorite sports teams, not to mention the boys loved going in to talk sports with him. Start to finish Dr Bobrow and his entire staff have made what could be a painful process seamless and painless. Three sets of braces and three perfect smiles.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Bobrow! His staff is always friendly, and Dr. Bobrow could not be more caring. My daughter just had her braces removed and her teeth are just beautiful. The process took about two years but it was very easy and painless.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow is an excellent orthodontist to my 2 daughters. They've been under his care since elementary school and my oldest just got her braces removed and we are so happy with the results. Dr. Bobrow and his staff are very welcoming and nice. He is very personable with the children with great bedside manners, and he keeps the parents up to date with what he's doing. He is a good listener and also gives parents options based on what will work for the family. I'm glad my children's Dentist recommended Dr. Bobrow to us years ago. I also highly recommend him to other parents for their children's orthodontia.
Author:
I have brought both of my children to Dr. Bobrow for braces. I can't say enough about him and his office staff. Not only did he do an incredible job on both of my kids' teeth, he and his office staff are friendly, efficient and work with you on a payment plan which you can afford. It is easy to schedule appointments which are convenient for everyone and you are usually in and out on the maintenance appointments in a total of less than 15 minutes. I would highly recommend Dr. Bobrow! Thank you, Dr. Bobrow, for my children's beautiful smiles!
Author:
Dr B has taken my twins through the joy of braces. We got them off today and the results are exactly what we expected. The office staff are flexible, friendly and always were there to answer our questions.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow and his staff are excellent. He is a wonderful doctor and worked wonders on my daughter’s teeth. He is great with kids. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
He is the best around. We never had issues with scheduling, very flexible. The doctor makes the kids so comfortable to be around, no pain, no hurt, just in and out in a flash. The office was very clean and the staff were awesome. You can ask him any question and he has all the answers. I would definitely recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow is fantastic! My daughter just got off her braces after 2+ yrs going to Dr. Bobrow and WOW what a difference! We are beyond happy with the results. He’s also is very personable and explains progress at each appointment or what needs improvement (brushing etc.). I highly recommend!
Author:
We had 2 wonderful experiences with Dr. Bobrow for both of our children! My children now have beautiful teeth!!! He is proactive with treatment, and has a wonderful rapport with both children and parents. The office staff is extremely helpful, patient, and accommodating with schedules! I highly recommend this practice for any orthodontic needs! We always visit the Madison office.
Author:
I brought both my girls to Dr. Bobrow for braces. Have been more than satisfied with the outcomes. The care is excellent. Dr. Bobrow takes his time explaining things and he really goes over it, gives all the options. I trusted his judgement. The staff is friendly and professional. And, I particularly appreciated the fact that I was able to make monthly payments directly to the office as opposed to having to apply for care credit. I always stayed current.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow is fantastic, I had my braces removed over ten years ago and they are still looking great. I recently went in to have new retainers made. I again marveled at the staff, the attention to detail and the overall experience. I would recommend Dr. Bobrow to anyone who wants a great smile!
Author:
Both of my children recently finished their orthodontic treatments with Dr. Bobrow and their teeth look wonderful! Dr. Bobrow did a fantastic job. He is very thorough and takes the time to answer questions. His staff is also very nice and accommodating when making appointments.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow is EXCELLENT! He fixed my teeth and then my daughter's. Now we have confident smiles! The staff is kind and courteous, and there is never a wait before an appointment. Highly Recommend!
Author:
My first son just had his braces removed after spending 18 months with Dr Bobrow. We are so pleased with the result. Dr Bobrow is a fabulous orthodontist! His office is very clean, staff are great and its easy to make an appointment. Routine monthly appointments are fast, efficient and your never left waiting. He is now beginning treatment on my second son and I have complete trust in his treatment plan. Great orthodontist!!
Author:
Have had a wonderful experience with Dr.Bobrow and his team!
Author:
I have 2 children in treatment. as well as a 3rd coming up soon and have experienced nothing short of amazing services! the staff is always pleasant, smiling and eager to help. there is quite a bit of flexibility for scheduling at Dr. Bobrow's offices given the two locations. Pricing was great and when i lost insurance, i was still able to manage payment for the services. The results from my eldest have received raving reviews. Kudos to Dr. Bobrow and his team!
Author:
Dr. Bobrow and his staff are fantastic, friendly and wonderful! I just finished my treatment as an adult with braces and could not be happier with my new smile and the experience that Dr. Bobrow and his team gave me! They are absolutely the best and I would recommend them to anyone - kids or adults!
Author:
I did my Invisalign treatment at Dr. Bobrow's office. He and the staff are extremely friendly and always strike up a great conversation with you. I'm also always in and out of the office in ample time but not in a rushed out way. My brother's went here when they were around 12 for their braces and I went in my early 20's, so he is great for all ages. I would 100% recommend this office to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow is an awesome Orthodontist. My son just had his braces taken off this week and his teeth look amazing. Dr. Bobrow has a great bed side manner and is a pleasure to have as an orthodontist. The staff is simply wonderful and the kids enjoy the games and pinball in the waiting area. I would highly recommend Dr. Bobrow to everyone!
Author:
Dr. Bobrow and his entire team are fantastic! They are wonderful professionals and we were thrilled with our daughter's smile. Thank you for everything!
Author:
Both my daughters go to Dr. Bobrow. He is so friendly, and his staff is amazing- especially Liz even when i need to reschedule our appointments a million times it seems! She is always so accomodating. Even though we live almost 40 minutes away it is totally worth the drive. My 4-year-old son loves and asks to come because he loves to play the Simpsons pinball machine in the office!
Author:
Overall great experience. Scheduling was always easy even for quick unexpected visits. His entire staff was very helpful. Appointments were always on time. My daughters teeth look beautiful.
Author:
Both of my daughters had a very good experience at Dr. Bobrow's office. His practical advice was greatly appreciated. Also, his staff was friendly and accommodating. His fees were reasonable.
Author:
We had a wonderful orthodontic experience and the support staff is exceptional.
Author:
I have two teenage sons who complain about everything. Both had braces for ~2 years with Dr Bobrow, and neither one of them ever complained about going for an appointment. Believe me, that says something.
Author:
Dr. BobRow is a highly skilled practitioner extremely personable and great with teens. He truly cares about his patients. His office staff is professional, accommodating and efficient in scheduling initial and follow-up appointments.
Author:
Friendly, knowledgable, and helpful doctor and staff. Both of our children needed significant, complicated work and we are extremely happy with the outcomes.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow was fantastic with both of my daughters. From the consultation, to the financing, to the treatment, the office as a whole is top notch! They are extremely flexible. Dr. Bobrow's number one goal is to get the best result possible. He continued to work on my second daughter's difficult case long after our financial obligation was met. Again, he was looking for the best result! I can't say enough. I only wish he was practicing when I had my braces! Thank you Doctor.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow is awesome and so is his office staff. I have two daughters with perfect smiles thanks to them. The treatment and price were EXACTLY what was laid out-no surprises just excellent results. I highly recommend Dr. Bobrow.
Author:
As an adult who just had braces on for two years my best advice is to listen to dr bobrow and trust the process. Everyone in the office from the front desk to the ortho assistants and dr Bobrow himself do a great job and were all very nice and pleasant to see each time I walked into the office.
Author:
Efficient, expert service with a smile. Results are great in terms of aesthetics, and tries to save a tooth (vs. pulling it) if at all possible.
Author:
Wonderful experience. All 3 of my children were seen by Dr. Bobrow and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Most importantly he developed a good rapport with my children and they were comfortable with the advice provided and the suggested treatments.
Author:
The patient is the primary focus by Dr. Bobrow & his staff. His office came highly recommended by many and now its our turn. Both my children were patients of Dr. Bobrow's office - outstanding, professional care & service!
Author:
Dr. Bobrow is the best! I would absolutely recommend him. His staff is friendly and knowledgable. Everyone is so welcoming in the office. Appointments run on time and you never have to wait. All three of my children have beautiful smiles thanks to Dr. Bobrow!!!
Author:
Great ortho! Great staff! He put braces on all 4 v my kids. Highly recommend :).
Author:
Dr. Bobrow is professional, kind, and helpful. The office staff are all excellent and have a great touch with the kids. Everything during an appointment runs smoothly on time!
Author:
Great office with friendly, knowledgeable staff. Dr. Bobrow's results are top notch. All four of my children have beautiful smiles thanks to his hard work.
Author:
Dr Bobrow and staff were excellent...my son was not an easy case and his smile came out beautifully!! I would highly recommend!!
Author:
Would absolutely recommend Dr. Bobrow to everyone! He and his staff are excellent. They work well with teenagers, which says a lot! I have a child with autism and they have been phenomenal at working with us to make all go smoothly for his time with braces. Would not go to any other orthodontist.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow and his office staff have been great. He's cared for both of my children and the experience has been seamless and their teeth are beautiful! I would highly recommend him.
Author:
Both of my kids got braces with Dr. Bobrow. The results are outstanding for both. My son's case was particularly challenging but a few years later and you'd never know he had issues. Can't say enough positive things about Dr. B and the staff at his office. Highly recommended.
Author:
The result for our daughter was amazing. He told us the braces would come off at a certain time and it was accurate. Even the payment options were great that we didn't feel we were paying for something that was worth it. We really recommend this doctor.
Author:
Dr. Bobrow is a great doctor. Both my kids are being seen by him and really love him. He is very attentive, explains everything very clearly and puts his patients at ease. I can't say enough nice things about his staff. They are friendly, courteous and the front office staff are very flexible always trying to accommodate our schedule as best as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Bobrow for anyone who is looking for an orthodontist in the area.
Author:
We absolutely love Dr. Bobrow. My son has been a patient for over 2 1/2 years and he had his braces removed recently. His smile is perfect! The office staff is always polite and accommodating. I could not imagine finding a more superior and professional orthodontist, than Dr. Bobrow!
Author:
Dr. Bobrow has taken care of both of my sons with excellent outcomes. He is extremely efficient and knowledgeable with a very accomodating office staff who keep everything organized. I would highly recommend him for orthodontic care.
Author:
I have been bringing my kids to Dr. Bobrow's office for years and am extremely happy with their service. The entire staff is very friendly, patient and thorough. Both my kids teeth look so straight and great once their braces came off which was recent.
Author:
Both of my children have been going to Dr.Bobrow. Very happy with the results! Dr. Bobrow is absolutely amazing with the kids! He and everyone in the office are extremely professional, friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Dr. Bobrow to anyone in need of orthodontic care.
Author:
Dr Bobrow is fantastic! I’m a dentist and I chose Dr B for my daughter- his attention to detail and bedside manner are unmatched! Great guy, great staff!