Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD

Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Denville, NJ and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from University of Puerto Rico School of Dentistry and Health Sciences and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

35 W Main St Ste 207

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Bobrow

Dr. Bobrow's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bobrow "My professional life is about people, and I love utilizing my education and experience to help others. I enjoy connecting with my patients and their families and helping them attain beautiful smiles. Having my own children gives me particular insight into patients of these ages. Each treatment I provide is designed with their needs in mind. I have been honored to treat multiple children within a single family, and my patients often refer me to their neighbors and friends. That is truly the highest compliment my patients could give!"

This content was provided by Dr. Bobrow "At Howard B. Bobrow, DMD, PA in Madison and Denville, NJ, we go the extra mile to make sure your experience is positive and fun! Our staff is friendly and welcoming, and we always make sure to see you on time for your appointments. Every patient will see the doctor at every visit so he can make sure your treatment is progressing well. Every question is answered, both from patients and parents. We want you to feel totally comfortable with your braces and your smile!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• State University of New York Plattsburgh
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
  • Fairly Dickinson University, Hackinsack
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • New York State University of Dentistry Department of Orthodontics and Crania-Facial-Biology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Bobrow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bobrow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bobrow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bobrow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bobrow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bobrow to family and friends

Dr. Bobrow's Performance

Dr. Bobrow and his office staff have been great. He's cared for both of my children and the experience has been seamless and their teeth are beautiful! I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Both of my kids got braces with Dr. Bobrow. The results are outstanding for both. My son's case was particularly challenging but a few years later and you'd never know he had issues. Can't say enough positive things about Dr. B and the staff at his office. Highly recommended.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The result for our daughter was amazing. He told us the braces would come off at a certain time and it was accurate. Even the payment options were great that we didn't feel we were paying for something that was worth it. We really recommend this doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Bobrow is a great doctor. Both my kids are being seen by him and really love him. He is very attentive, explains everything very clearly and puts his patients at ease. I can't say enough nice things about his staff. They are friendly, courteous and the front office staff are very flexible...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
We absolutely love Dr. Bobrow. My son has been a patient for over 2 1/2 years and he had his braces removed recently. His smile is perfect! The office staff is always polite and accommodating. I could not imagine finding a more superior and professional orthodontist, than Dr. Bobrow!
Are you Dr. Bobrow?