Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMaleAge 71

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD is an Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Denville, NJ. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD

Bobrow Orthodontics - Denville Office

35 W Main St Ste 207 Denville, NJ 07834

Dr. Bobrow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bobrow

98.22485207100591%

Bobrow Orthodontics
I would highly recommend Dr. Howard Bobrow and his wonderful staff for anyone considering braces, at any age. I am over 60 and had a great experience with this office. The entire staff was always friendly and very caring. The staff is very knowledgeable and answered any questions I may have had during the course of my treatment. It was always easy to schedule appointments to accommodate my schedule.
Jun 10, 2022
Bobrow is Great!
Dr. Bobrow is an excellent orthodontist. He is always there for you if you ever need emergency care and a friendly face for routine checkups. Thanks for all your care!
Dlynn – Jun 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow helped me get the smile I always dreamt of! I had the braces on for around 16 months and the time flew by. From beginning to end, everything went smoothly and all my questions and concerns were answered. He and his staff were extremely professional and always very attentive. I definitely recommend having Dr. Bobrow as your orthodontist, as you won't be disappointed.
Valery R – Dec 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
I just got my braces removed after a 16-months teeth straightening regimen with Dr. Bobrow, and honestly couldn't be happier with the results. My teeth look properly aligned now and I have a smile that I am proudly showing off. During the course of the treatment, Dr. Bobrow was friendly, courteous and professional as was his whole team. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to my family and friends.
Kapil Sharma – Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow and the office staff are amazing! Our experience has been nothing short of wonderful! I highly recommend this office!
Gupta – Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr.Bobrow and team are wonderful! Great experience overall helping my child with their smile.
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow and his staff are the best!! We just finished up our 3rd and final set of braces and have had the best experience. Never a wait, easy billing/insurance claims, friendly and welcoming. Best in town!!
Samantha Dowling – Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow and his staff are excellent. Both of my children received their braces from him. We could not be happier with the results! He is fantastic. His office staff is friendly and accommodating.
Kathleen Murcer – Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow and all of his staff are wonderful! I have 2 kids that have beautiful smiles now. I would highly recommend Dr. Bobrow!
Melanie – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow and his staff were terrific. My two kids went through treatment and I liked how much their teeth looked that I decided to get treatment as well. All three of us had amazing results. I highly recommend Dr. Bobrow and his staff!
Christine Murray – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Our second child just had her braces removed! I will miss Dr Bobrow and the wonderful staff after so many years. I highly recommend them.
Isleib family – Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Both of my kids have been to Dr. Bobrow. One for a palate expander and then braces and the other for braces. The kids both look great. Dr. Bobrow was always so good with them. Even knowing the way to get cooperation with the rubber bands. My son even told me after he got his braces off that I better give him a good review! The staff is great - friendly, organized and great about managing insurance.
Stephanie C. – Nov 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow and his staff are amazing! They helped both of my children with their braces. Their teeth look great now! His staff is kind, caring, accommodating and friendly. They are always available to get you in when you have an emergency. I highly recommend him and his staff! Thank you Dr. Bobrow!
Kris G. – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow is excellent at his business and his treatments were effective and efficient. Three of my daughters had braces, one with a palette expander, and the braces were on and off in no time. Their smiles are beautiful! Appointments were easy and quick. Dr. Bobrow is great with the kids; they think he is cool and never minded going to their appointments. I highly recommend him to my friends.
Lauren C – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow and his staff have treated all three of our children and their beautiful SMILES says it all! Having two offices allowed us to get visits easier, keep the kids on track for removal and made the process easy. Being a business owner, we know how hard it is to be client focused and what they do well is treat the child as a customer not just their parents!
Tina – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
While Dr. B. is a very competent orthodontist, he lacks patience and kindness when challenged with a child who has extreme anxiety about being at the orthodontist. He yelled at my son to "sit down!!" a few times during one of my son's panic attacks and overall lacked patience and compassion. I had to call him after one appointment and asked him not to yell at my son ever again. This is ironic considering that we were referred to him because my son's therapist said he is good with kids who have special needs. The office staff are lovely and kind but Dr. B. ultimately refused to work with my son and told us to go elsewhere after a few appointments. We ended up losing about 1000K in the process. While Dr. B may be an excellent choice for kids who are cooperative and calm, go elsewhere if you have a child with high anxiety. The new orthodontist we are gong to has been wonderful!! (Dr. Zeiffman)-warm, patient and a real master in dealing with these kinds of children.
  • Appointment was rushed
Aug 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow has treated all 3 of my children and did a great job with each one. He has a wonderful disposition and is great with both parents and kids. He's patient, listens intently to concerns, has a good sense of humor and is very personable. And his office staff is much the same! They went above and beyond resolving a big billing issue with our insurance company that went on for over a year without being noticed. They are so pleasant to talk to when you're there and never make you feel like you're a nuisance when you have to reschedule last minute. And he's timely - I don't think we've ever waited more then 5 minutes in the waiting room for him to start the appointment.
Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
I really couldn’t imagine a better experience than with Dr. Bobrow and his team. They are not only knowledgeable and professional, but also just wonderful people that made every visit enjoyable. Dr. Bobrow went above and beyond to help me reposition my teeth and always took the time to thoroughly explain next steps. Fast forward a few years, and finally without braces, all of my gaps have closed and I couldn’t be happier with my new smile!
Caroline Brady – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow put on all 3 of my kids braces. He and his staff are excellent. We highly recommend him.
Julie White – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow and his entire staff are professional, friendly, and always available to answer any questions/concerns...from dental issues to billing issues. My daughter and my son were beyond pleased with their end results! And I loved their new beautiful smiles! I would highly recommend Dr. Bobrow!!!
Carla Chu – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bobrow?