Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD

Orthodontics | Male

Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD

My professional life is about people, and I love utilizing my education and experience to help others. I enjoy connecting with my patients and their families and helping them attain beautiful smiles. Having my own children gives me particular insight into patients of these ages. Each treatment I provide is designed with their needs in mind. I have been honored to treat multiple children within a single family, and my patients often refer me to their neighbors and friends. That is truly the highest compliment my patients could give!

...See Less

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bobrow's Care Philosophy

At Howard B. Bobrow, DMD, PA in Madison and Denville, NJ, we go the extra mile to make sure your experience is positive and fun! Our staff is friendly and welcoming, and we always make sure to see you on time for your appointments. Every patient will see the doctor at every visit so he can make sure your treatment is progressing well. Every question is answered, both from patients and parents. We want you to feel totally comfortable with your braces and your smile!

Dr. Bobrow's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bobrow

Dr. Bobrow accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Bobrow is now accepting new patients
HOWARD B BOBROW DMD PC35 W Main St Ste 207
Denville, NJ 07834
(973) 627-5902Get Directions

Dr. Bobrow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bobrow to family and friends
Dr. Bobrow's Performance
in Morris Plains |
Dr. Bobrow has been our family Orthodontist since 2005. Thanks to everyone at Dr. Bobrow's office my 19-year-old now has a gorgeous smile! My 15 year old cannot wait to see herself without her braces, and my little one wants braces like her sisters-LOL! We consistently, over the years have had great experiences with Dr. Bobrow and everyone in his office! They are always courteous, professional and accommodating with our busy schedules. I trust Dr. Bobrow to take care of my family's teeth!
in Parsippany, NJ |
We knew when we walked into the office, met the staff and met Dr.Bobrow we were in the right place. We have three children, twin girls and a boy. The twins got their braces on in 2015. One of the twins got her braces off today (7/17/17) and her teeth look amazing. Her sister isn't far behind. The office takes the time to evaluate each child and not rush treatment until they are ready. We would highly recommend Dr. Bobrow and his staff to family and friends. Great experience!
in Denville, NJ |
I feel very confident recommending Dr.Bobrow to anyone in need of orthodontic care. He successfully treated myself and my two children with braces with individualized care and attention. His staff is super helpful and friendly; there were never any difficulties with insurance, payment or scheduling. Although our treatments are finished and we all have beautiful smiles now, Dr. Bobrow is still available to answer questions and check retainers as needed. We could not have had a better experience!
in Denville, NJ |
My wife and I checked into several different orthodontists for our son before finding Dr. Bobrow and we couldn't have had a better experience. Dr. Bobrow is a caring and straightforward orthodontist and we are grateful to have found his services. The staff has always been friendly and helpful which has made our experience that much greater. We are so satisfied that we are going to bring our two daughters for consultations in the next few weeks for the same great service!
Morristown, NJ |
Great staff, little or no wait time! Highly recommend Dr. Bobrow is professional and courteous when dealing with his patients and their parents.
in Chatham NJ |
We love Dr. Bobrow and everyone in his office. Very friendly and easy to go for check-ups as often as you have to for braces. My oldest son just had his braces off and he teeth look beautiful! My middle son is in the middle of his braces and my youngest will go to Dr. Bobrow as well! Very happy with everything.
in Bronx, NY |
Dr Bobrow straightened my 3 kids' teeth -- now their bites are healthy and their smiles are beautiful! He treated each child differently, given his/her unique needs. The process for each child was smooth and efficient.
in Madison, NJ |
Absolutely loved our experience with Dr. Bobrow. His gentle and kind nature along with his contagious smile made the whole awkward experience of having and wearing braces bearable for my daughter. After 3 oral surgeries, 6 teeth pulled and 3 years of braces for my daughter, I literally cried when I saw her face light up when she saw her beautiful smile. The confidence in that smile was definitely because of Dr. Bobrow's knowledge and experience.
Randolph, NJ |
Our daughter had quite a few issues going into her 3-year journey with braces. Dr. Bobrow gave us detailed explanations, step-by-step, which always put us at ease & gave us confidence that all would turn out well. He is patient, engaging & accessible. Her smile has turned out beautifully & we are so grateful. Dr. Bobrow's staff is professional as well as friendly & always willing to help. We are so glad that we made the right choice and we always recommend him to friends.
in Morristown, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow was wonderful with my 2 daughters. They both now have beautiful teeth. The office was easy to work with, pleasant, and courteous. It was always easy to schedule appointments, change them, and get in for emergencies. Dr. Bobrow made a point to speak to me after every appointment and let me know how things were going. Highly recommend. Overall great experience.
in Chatham, NJ |
Our family loves Dr. Bobrow and his staff. Everyone is friendly and efficient. My sons are always taken on time for their appointments. The staff explains all procedures and makes sure the patients are comfortable. Dr. Bobrow is caring and answers any questions we may have. We have been very pleased with their orthodontic results.
in Morristown, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow is fantastic. Always on time. Great with the kids. His office runs like a well-oiled machine. LIz, the receptionist, couldn't be nicer. Most importantly, our kids' teeth look terrific. I will miss seeing Dr. Bobrow, Liz, and his team -- although my girls are happy their braces are off!
in Morris Plains, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow is fantastic. I met with a few orthodontists before choosing his practice and it was the best decision. He is great with kids, very patient and my daughters teeth are so beautiful. His staff is so professional and so flexible in scheduling appts especially for working parents. The payment terms were thoroughly explained and flexible as well. I highly recommend Dr. Bobrow!
in Florham Park, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr Bobrow. He does a really good job. He is knowledgeable and very efficient with his time. I go there very often with my three children and never have to wait more than 5 to 10 minutes. They work with me around my schedule, and the staff always make me feel like welcome.
in Morristown, NJ |
Wonderful experience from the office to the doctor.
in Oak Ridge, NJ |
Amazing! Love Dr. Bobrow and all his staff! So calming and helping when my daughter got her braces and throughout her 2 years of having them! She just got them off yesterday and I could not be happier with the end result. Thank you Dr. Bobrow!
in Morristown |
We turned to Dr Bobrow after a poor experience with another Orthodontist . He took over her treatment and we could not be happier. From the Doctor himself, to the nurses, front of the house staff and billing, all were professional, helpful and just pleasure to deal with.
in Rockaway, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow and his staff are very friendly, caring, knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Boborw explained thoroughly what my daughter needed done in her teeth, how long treatment would last and went over what our insurance covered and what it didn't. His work (my daughter's teeth) is beautiful! My daughter and I are very pleased with the results!!
in Bedminster |
Dr. Bobrow is one of best in his field. I had a very difficult orthodontic case and he was able to turn an embarrassing smile into an amazing smile. Thank you, Dr. Bobrow and staff for a job well done! -Jim LoCascio ***Correction of typo left December 5
in Chatham, NJ |
We have had an amazing experience with Dr. Bobrow! He is most professional, pleasant, honest and efficient. He brings his smiles and made our daughter's shine! Liz is a pleasure to deal with for appointments and very accommodating.
in Morris Plains, NJ |
Dr Bobrow is an outstanding orthodontist, who really goes above and beyond to make your teeth look great! Invisalign was just not doing the job we had hoped on my teeth, so he switched me over to regular braces and finished the job up right! All of my children have used Dr. Bobrow (4!), we especially like the option of two different office locations.
in Bedminster, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow is one of best in his field. I had a very difficult orthodontic case. He was unable to turn an embarrassing smile into an amazing smile. Thank you, Dr. Bobrow and staff for a job well done! -Jim LoCascio
in Morristown, NJ |
We've been coming to Dr. Bobrow, first for a palette expander then complete set of braces. My daughter's mouth has been completely transformed. She's a walking advertisement for his skill and expertise. We're very satisfied with his recommendations and advice. He has a pleasant bedside manner and is very talented and professional. I wish I were able to post a before and after photo because she just got her braces off today. It's a beautiful smile thanks to Dr. Bobrow.
in Denville, NJ |
Three of my children saw Dr Bobrow for orthodontics. They all had a great outcomes. It was a very pleasant experience for all involved. I would highly recommend him to anyone of my friends or family
in Denville, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow applied orthodontics to all three of my daughters consecutively . Work was perfect- he gave a time frame and price for each- if they followed instructions it was exactly what he quoted.
in Randolph, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow was very attentive to details in care of my daughter's braces. His recommendations for certain complications with her orthodontic care were excellent and my daughter is thrilled with how her teeth look. In addition and most importantly her bite is perfect!
in Morris County |
Friendliest office staff and we love Dr. Bobrow! My sons smiles are even more gorgeous after his care! Also, never a long wait and great amenities to keep young ones entertained in both offices.
in Morristown, NJ |
I became familiar with Dr. Bobrow & his staff through my grandson. I found them wonderful to work with. He is gentle, patient & honest. I am a type 2 diabetic & my teeth started to slant inwards causing me to chew the inside of my mouth & bite my tongue. Afraid of getting an infection that could have lead to other serious medical problems I turned to Dr. Bobrow for a consultation & was assured that he could help. I found his rates reasonable. Bravo to all of you for a job well done.
in Lake Hopatcong, NJ |
Great, to notch orthodontist! My daughter needed four teeth removed and braces for almost three years. He was very warm and professional, m including his entire staff. My daughter just recently got her braces off and we are beyond pleased with the results!
Madison, NJ |
No complaints. Cheaper than other places. Work looks great staff are very pleasant organized and helpful glad I chose him for both my kids nice guy
in Parsippany, NJ |
Dr.Bobrow and his staff are amazing! They have been so awesome about taking care of our daughter through her orthodontics procedures. Dr. Bobrow always kept us informed of every step that was taking place to help her teeth look beautiful in her mouth. He and his staff are kind, caring, and very thorough. We are very happy with the end result for our daughter. I would recommend Dr. Bobrow and his staff to anyone!!! Thank you for being so Awesome!!!!
My son had braces and Dr. Bobrow was great. My son's teeth are perfect. He gets a lot of compliments on his smile. Dr. Bobrow works with you on setting up a payment schedule and even when my son's braces came off, we go back to get his retainer tightened with no charge. He staff is excellent and very friendly. He explains everything that he is doing. I would recommend him highly.
in Chatham, NJ |
Dr Bobrow is kind with his patients. He provides clear expectations for parents and children in regard to braces care and duration of treatment. His office staff is professional and prompt and gracious. His nurses/assistants are gentle and professional. Overall an excellent experience at his Madison NJ location.
in Chatham, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow has been a wonderful orthodontist for my three children, we have known him for years. There is never a wait in the office, he is unfailingly kind and informative. The results are worth the wait!
in Morristown, NJ |
Our three children have been treated by Dr. Bobrow and his excellent staff. Two of the children have taken the braces off and are now on final phase with retainers. We have been always impressed by Dr. Bobrow and his staff's professionalism, punctuality and attentiveness!
in Florham Park, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow and his staff are wonderful! They are so accommodating and helpful!! My older daughter got her braces off last week - her smile is gorgeous! My younger daughter got her braces on a month ago. Both girls have had wonderful experiences! We are so happy that we chose Dr. Bobrow!
in Sparta, NJ |
4 of our daughters got their braces at Dr. Bobrow's office. We are very pleased and he has a wonderful staff. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating.
in Rockaway, Nj |
Dr.Bobrow and his staff are top notch!! I interviewed 2 other offices before choosing Dr.Bobrow he and his staff are professional, honest and friendly they truly care about you as a patient. Appointments are easily accommodated and always on time. Both of my boys have amazing smiles thanks to Dr.Bobrow.
in Morristown, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow and his staff are always friendly and helpful. My two boys have beautiful teeth and smiles thanks to Dr. Bobrow.
in Denville, NJ |
We had a great experience with Dr. Bobrow! My son really liked him and felt very comfortable when he had to go for an appointment, etc. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Madison, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow is very friendly and responsive to our kids and our inquiries. Both of our kids had the braces done through his offices, and his office locations are superb for our situation as we recently moved from Denville to Madison. What a nice coincidence. I've so happy to see my kids' sunny smiles everyday, and their beautiful teeth constantly remind me of Dr. Bobrow's wonderful magic.
in Madison, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow has seen my 3 children through their braces, retainers, and beyond. No matter how small or how big an issue, he always makes himself available, and treats my children like they are special. There is never a wait time in his office, but yet he never rushes though the appointment with the kids when its their turn. I have recommended his practice to everyone who has children ready for braces and no one is ever disappointed.
in Morristown, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow is the best! He is a highly skilled orthodontist with a warm personality and an uncanny way of connecting with children. He is generous with his knowledge and his time. Dr. Bobrow and his staff have been together for many years and it's obvious from the first time you walk through the door. He runs a tight ship so visits are timely and predictable. The staff is well-trained, professional and easy-going. They go out of their way to accommodate your scheduling needs.
in New York, NY |
Dr, Bobrow and his staff are very caring and trusting.. Both of my kids have seen him and his team.. their approach is very comforting for both of my kids.
in Morristown, NJ |
Dr Bobrow is professional, courteous and friendly. He is great with kids and takes the time to explain the treatment. He cares about the patient and I was so impressed with the results! My son's teeth were on top of each other, he had overbites and underbites. Dr Bobrow fixed all of it and we couldn't be happier with his service. The waiting area has fun iPads for the kids so my kids can't wait to visit each time, though I never have to wait more than a minute or two!
Denville, NJ |
I have three daughters and have been using Dr.Bobrow for about 10 years and have only good things to say. Not only are their teeth absolutely perfect but the process to achieve that was very smooth. The office is friendly and accomodating. The set up is awesome there are multiple exam chairs in a round circle like a stationery merry go round with the hygenists , supplies and Dr. in the middle they circle around to each patient in a timely efficient manor. No waiting
in Chatham, NJ |
Dr. Bobrow is an excellent orthodontist. He manages patient care beautifully and prepares you for all aspects of this lengthy commitment. He motivates his patients to cooperate to achieve their best result. In two years, we rarely waited more than 10 minutes. My son's teeth look wonderful and his bite is fixed 100%. I am thrilled with the result and would use him again and recommend him to anyone with confidence.
Parsippany, NJ |
I have had nothing but a pleasant experience with both my children getting braces here. They now both have them off and look wonderful!
in Morristown, NJ |
We would highly recommend Dr. Bobrow. In addition to being a fantastic doctor, his office staff is the nicest, most organized and most efficient staff I've ever experienced (and I see lots of doctors!). Two thumbs up for Dr. B and his team! Thanks for being so wonderful! =)
in New York, NY |
Both of my daughter were patients of Dr. Bobrow. Beautiful results for both. My youngest is a child with Down Syndrome. He made her so comfortable that she looked forward to seeing him to show him how good she was doing with her care.
Have you seen Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bobrow?

Compare Dr. Bobrow

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bobrow says...

My professional life is about people, and I love utilizing my education and experience to help others. I enjoy connecting with my patients and their families and helping them attain beautiful smiles. Having my own children gives me particular insight into patients of these ages. Each treatment I provide is designed with their needs in mind. I have been honored to treat multiple children within a single family, and my patients often refer me to their neighbors and friends. That is truly the highest compliment my patients could give!

Dr. Bobrow's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bobrow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

University Of Puerto Rico School Of Dentistry and Health Sciences
    Fairly Dickinson University, Hackinsack
    State University Of New York Plattsburgh
  • Other Education
    New York State University of Dentistry Department of Orthodontics and Crania-Facial-Biology

Dr. Bobrow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bobrow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics