Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Bobrow

Bobrow Orthodontics - Denville Office

35 W Main St Ste 207 Denville, NJ 07834

Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Denville, NJ and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from University Of Puerto Rico School Of Dentistry and Health Sciences and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Bobrow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bobrow

Dr. Bobrow?
Dr. Bobrow's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD
I highly recommend the office of Howard Bobrow for Orthodontics. We have been patients of Dr Bobrow for over 7 years. We have had three sets of braces one for each boy and one adult set for myself. It is always a pleasant experience from start to finish. They go out of their way to work with our crazy schedules. The staff is absolutely terrific and gave each boy limitless options for rubber band colors for their favorite sports teams, not to mention the boys loved going in to talk sports with him. Start to finish Dr Bobrow and his entire staff have made what could be a painful process seamless and painless. Three sets of braces and three perfect smiles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Bobrow! His staff is always friendly, and Dr. Bobrow could not be more caring. My daughter just had her braces removed and her teeth are just beautiful. The process took about two years but it was very easy and painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow is an excellent orthodontist to my 2 daughters. They've been under his care since elementary school and my oldest just got her braces removed and we are so happy with the results. Dr. Bobrow and his staff are very welcoming and nice. He is very personable with the children with great bedside manners, and he keeps the parents up to date with what he's doing. He is a good listener and also gives parents options based on what will work for the family. I'm glad my children's Dentist recommended Dr. Bobrow to us years ago. I also highly recommend him to other parents for their children's orthodontia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
I have brought both of my children to Dr. Bobrow for braces. I can't say enough about him and his office staff. Not only did he do an incredible job on both of my kids' teeth, he and his office staff are friendly, efficient and work with you on a payment plan which you can afford. It is easy to schedule appointments which are convenient for everyone and you are usually in and out on the maintenance appointments in a total of less than 15 minutes. I would highly recommend Dr. Bobrow! Thank you, Dr. Bobrow, for my children's beautiful smiles!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr B has taken my twins through the joy of braces. We got them off today and the results are exactly what we expected. The office staff are flexible, friendly and always were there to answer our questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow and his staff are excellent. He is a wonderful doctor and worked wonders on my daughter’s teeth. He is great with kids. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
He is the best around. We never had issues with scheduling, very flexible. The doctor makes the kids so comfortable to be around, no pain, no hurt, just in and out in a flash. The office was very clean and the staff were awesome. You can ask him any question and he has all the answers. I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
Dr. Bobrow is fantastic! My daughter just got off her braces after 2+ yrs going to Dr. Bobrow and WOW what a difference! We are beyond happy with the results. He’s also is very personable and explains progress at each appointment or what needs improvement (brushing etc.). I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
We had 2 wonderful experiences with Dr. Bobrow for both of our children! My children now have beautiful teeth!!! He is proactive with treatment, and has a wonderful rapport with both children and parents. The office staff is extremely helpful, patient, and accommodating with schedules! I highly recommend this practice for any orthodontic needs! We always visit the Madison office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?
I brought both my girls to Dr. Bobrow for braces. Have been more than satisfied with the outcomes. The care is excellent. Dr. Bobrow takes his time explaining things and he really goes over it, gives all the options. I trusted his judgement. The staff is friendly and professional. And, I particularly appreciated the fact that I was able to make monthly payments directly to the office as opposed to having to apply for care credit. I always stayed current.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Howard Bobrow, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bobrow?

At Howard B. Bobrow, DMD, PA in Madison and Denville, NJ, we go the extra mile to make sure your experience is positive and fun! Our staff is friendly and welcoming, and we always make sure to see you on time for your appointments. Every patient will...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Fairly Dickinson University, Hackinsack
New York University / College Of Dentistry
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Dentistry and Health Sciences
1983
Dept Of Cranio-Facial Orthodontics
State University Of New York Plattsburgh
New York State University of Dentistry Department of Orthodontics and Crania-Facial-Biology
1983

Dr. Bobrow accepts

Dr. Bobrow accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO