Dr. Holly Hamilton, DMD

Dr. Holly Hamilton, DMD

Dentistry | Female

7 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Our mission is to provide the best care to our patients in a comfortable environment and well informed way. Our goal is to treat our patients as family, and our practice is a family practice, treating all ages, including children. We also feel it is important to give back to the community that supports us! My goal is lifetime care for my patients. I aim to make them comfortable and help them in caring for their teeth and oral health to last a lifetime. I value prevention and conservative treatment and being proactive in treatment in order to prevent unnecessary dental emergencies. I challenge myself to stay current with research, technology, and materials to best serve my patients.Read more

Personal Bio

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamilton to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Hamilton's Performance
Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Hamilton is without doubt the worst dentist I have ever been to. She told me I needed seven crowns when I actually only needed one and after giving me one crown, I had so many problems with it. It took a qualified, talented dentist to replace the crown properly. Her staff was inept as well and could not even take a proper x-ray. I would never recommend Dr. Hamilton to anyone.
in Sebastian, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Hamilton since she took over after Dr. Roque she has been brilliant and helpful with referrals or emergency visits. I've recommended other people and had a good experience. Thumps up!
in Sebastian, FL |
I recently had emergency tooth extraction at Riverside Family Dentistry. The entire experience was as easy as one could hope for. They took me in the same day I called. Dr. Hamilton was a real pro with the local anesthesia. I was expecting significant discomfort, however, it was a virtually painless experience. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Facility was clean and pleasant. Would recommend.
in Fellsmere, FL |
Absolutely wonderful. Very caring and compassionate. Great personality.
Leesburg, FL |
I will have to say this is probably been one of my worst experiences. Although the tech that clean my teeth was great Dr. Hamilton and changed everything that I went in for an and it up giving me very unexpected Bill at the end while nothing was ever discussed. I find this very untrustworthy and shady I would never return back.
in Sebastian, FL |
I have dr. Hamilton as my dentist and she is excellent . I had a crown and fillings done. She was professional and honest. I'm happy to find a local dentist who cares about the patients first. I recommended her to my family and friends. Over all, a very pleasant experience. The office is state of the art and very clean. All the staff is pleasant and helpful.
in Sebastian, FL |
Dr.Hamilton is a proactive and very caring practitioner. she doesn't just do what is necessary but carefully explains why it's needed.She is very thorough and you end up with no surprises , just good dental health.
Have you seen Dr. Holly Hamilton, DMD?
Are you Dr. Hamilton?

Compare Dr. Hamilton

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Hamilton says...

Dr. Hamilton received her dental training at Nova Southeastern University, College of Dental Medicine, and is a member of the American Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association. She has resided and treated patients in Indian River County since 2005, serving this community and raising her own family.  She is active in the community and her church, and contributes to multiple organizations.  She is also the host for the Hunt for Hope Florida, an annual event that raises money for inflammatory breast cancer research through The IBC Network Foundation, Inc.

"I am very fortunate to be able to practice in a profession that I love in such a great area!  My main focus is on patient care and we strive to make your dental experience the best that you have ever had!" - Holly Hamilton, DMD

Dr. Hamilton's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to provide the best care to our patients in a comfortable environment and well informed way.  Our goal is to treat our patients as family, and our practice is a family practice, treating all ages, including children.  We also feel it is important to give back to the community that supports us!

My goal is lifetime care for my patients.  I aim to make them comfortable and help them in caring for their teeth and oral health to last a lifetime.  I value prevention and conservative treatment and being proactive in treatment in order to prevent unnecessary dental emergencies.  I challenge myself to stay current with research, technology, and materials to best serve my patients.

Dr. Hamilton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Nova Southeastern / College Of Dental Medicine
    University Of Florida

Dr. Hamilton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamilton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings