Dr. Holly Hamilton, DMD

Dr. Holly Hamilton, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Holly Hamilton, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Sebastian, FL. She graduated from Nova Southeastern / College of Dental Medicine and practices dentistry.Read her story

9402 N US Highway 1

Sebastian, FL 32958

• Advantica
  • Ameritas
  • Careington International
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Hamilton

Dr. Hamilton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hamilton "Dr. Hamilton received her dental training at Nova Southeastern University, College of Dental Medicine, and is a member of the American Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association. She has resided and treated patients in Indian River County since 2005, serving this community and raising her own family. She is active in the community and her church, and contributes to multiple organizations. She is also the host for the Hunt for Hope Florida, an annual event that raises money for inflammatory breast cancer research through The IBC Network Foundation, Inc. "I am very fortunate to be able to practice in a profession that I love in such a great area! My main focus is on patient care and we strive to make your dental experience the best that you have ever had!" - Holly Hamilton, DMD"

This content was provided by Dr. Hamilton "Our mission is to provide the best care to our patients in a comfortable environment and well informed way.  Our goal is to treat our patients as family, and our practice is a family practice, treating all ages, including children.  We also feel it is important to give back to the community that supports us!

My goal is lifetime care for my patients.  I aim to make them comfortable and help them in caring for their teeth and oral health to last a lifetime.  I value prevention and conservative treatment and being proactive in treatment in order to prevent unnecessary dental emergencies.  I challenge myself to stay current with research, technology, and materials to best serve my patients."

1  Practice Areas

• University of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Nova Southeastern / College of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Hamilton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hamilton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hamilton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamilton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hamilton's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamilton to family and friends

Dr. Hamilton's Performance

Dr. Hamilton is without doubt the worst dentist I have ever been to. She told me I needed seven crowns when I actually only needed one and after giving me one crown, I had so many problems with it. It took a qualified, talented dentist to replace the crown properly. Her staff was inept as well...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been a patient of Dr. Hamilton since she took over after Dr. Roque she has been brilliant and helpful with referrals or emergency visits. I've recommended other people and had a good experience. Thumps up!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recently had emergency tooth extraction at Riverside Family Dentistry. The entire experience was as easy as one could hope for. They took me in the same day I called. Dr. Hamilton was a real pro with the local anesthesia. I was expecting significant discomfort, however, it was a virtually...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Absolutely wonderful. Very caring and compassionate. Great personality.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I will have to say this is probably been one of my worst experiences. Although the tech that clean my teeth was great Dr. Hamilton and changed everything that I went in for an and it up giving me very unexpected Bill at the end while nothing was ever discussed. I find this very untrustworthy and...more
Are you Dr. Hamilton?