Dr. Ho-Jhin Lee, DMD

Dr. Ho-Jhin Lee, DMD

Dentistry | Male

At Carmel Mountain Dental Care, we put your needs and goals at the forefront of everything we do. Our San Diego dentist, Dr. Jonathan Lee, and our entire team are focused on providing you with exceptional, professional dental and orthodontic care, in a comfortable environment, where you are treated as a friend. We are knowledgeable and skilled at the services we provide and we are always available to answer your questions and offer reassurance if you have concerns.

Being a dentist means I am able to heal people and to make their lives fuller, richer, and easier. Having dental problems or dental anxiety are traumatic for patients, and I strive to make sure that those I care for understand I am here to listen, reassure, and help. I do not judge, I only see the person before me and how I can assist that person toward the goal of great oral health and wonderful, beautiful, individual smiles. I actively participate in continuing education offerings, because they are a great way to stay aware of the changes in my profession and to educate myself further in treatment procedures, technologies, and processes. Only by doing so am I able to ensure that my patients are receiving the best treatment options possible, and I am able to answer my patients' questions with depth, clarity, and accuracy. I am active in the San Diego CEREC® Study Club and the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry. I am a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Diego Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Laser Dentistry, and Academy for Sports Dentistry.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
Dr. Lee's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
As always, a great experience.....given that this is a dental appointment! I always feel well attended to and that I benefit from the highest level of care and from the latest technology.
in San Diego, CA |
Finally, my husband and I have found a dental office we can trust! Dr. Jonathan Lee and his staff are the best dental team we’ve ever had, not only friendly but they are professional and knowledgeable. And,besides being extremely professional, they are on the cutting edge of the newest technology in dentistry, I was impressed with it! After a bad experience with another dentist, Dr. Lee and his staff helped me fix the issue which I had with work done by another dentist. Definitely recommend them
in Poway, CA |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Lee for many years now. Although our dental needs vary, we all are crazy about Dr. Lee and his staff! Everyone in the office is professional and friendly. Dr. Lee explains procedures in a very clear manner and puts his patients at ease. We always enjoy a trip to Carmel Mountain Dental Care!
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Lee is the perfect combination of caring, professional, and skilled. It's so nice feeling comfortable in his capable hands as he works his magic. Not to mention the fact that his office has the latest technology like his CEREC machine where he can make a crown in the same visit so I don't have to make another appointment just for that.
in San Diego, CA |
A great combination of being personable and professional. Very thorough by using very high tech equipment such as lasers. He even did an oral cancer screening which nobody else has done for me before.
Have you seen Dr. Ho-Jhin Lee, DMD?
Are you Dr. Lee?

Compare Dr. Lee

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Lee says...

Dr. Lee's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Abscess
  • Fluorosis
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Gingivitis
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Halitosis
  • Hypodontia
  • Jaw Bone Tissue Deterioration
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Jaw Sprain
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    University of California At San Diego

• Korean

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics

• Ceramic Dental Crowns
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • Composite Fillings
  • Computer Imaging for Dental Crowns
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation