Dentistry  |
Dr. Hitesh Sachdeva, DMD
Dr. Hitesh Sachdeva is originally from Downingtown, PA. He is an honors graduate from Temple University where he received his B.S. degree in Biology. He then attended Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry, graduating magna cum laude. After graduating, Dr. Sachdeva was selected for and completed an intensive Implant Continuum Training and has since placed and restored hundreds of Implants. His continued education and training in Restorative Endodontics allows Dr. Sachdeva to utilize the newest and best techniques for pain-free root canals. He treats every patient with a gentle hand and provides thorough clinical education for his patients on treatment options and details. Dr. Sachdeva is a very enthusiastic, career-oriented and talented dentist with tremendous knowledge of dental care processes and procedures. He enjoys staying up to date with technology and continued education and strives to provide the best care to his patients and his primary focus is patient comfort. Dr. Sachdeva has chosen dentistry as a career to make a positive difference in his patients' health and well-being by keeping his patients educated about the importance of their oral health and hygiene. Dr. Sachdeva is dedicated to serving the community with the highest standards in cosmetic and family dentistry, offering a full range of services. Dr. Sachdeva is a member of the Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA), the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and a member of Advanced Implant Educators (AIE). Dr. Sacheva's involvement with the PDA and AGD, keeps Dr. Sachdeva knowledgeable on the latest techniques and technology in dentistry which allows him to provide better care to his patients. Outside of work, Dr. Sachdeva enjoys spending time with his family and friends, especially his nephew and nieces. He also enjoys running, fishing, vacationing and trying new foods.

Media Family Dentistry

214 State Rd

Media, PA 19063

• Guardian
  • Locals (any local)
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Sachdeva

We are a team of highly skilled, caring professionals providing the highest standard of quality dental health available with integrity and compassion to our patients. Our commitment is to assist our patients in keeping their teeth for their whole life in optimal dental health, comfort and function while achieving the highest esthetics in a comfortable environment with the best and latest in dental technology. We are serious about helping our patient's look and feel better through advanced techniques, technologies and materials relevant areas to ensure the highest standard of care. Together we hope to celebrate success and lifelong relationships in our main mission to achieve the best oral and overall health we can achieve.

• Denturitry

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Temple University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Temple University Kornberg School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Sachdeva has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sachdeva has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Sachdeva does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sachdeva and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sachdeva's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sachdeva to family and friends
Dr. Sachdeva Says:

Thank you all that have taken time out of their day to survey and rate/review me on this website.  This shows that patients actually care for the treatment that they are receiving and also care about who actually is giving them the care they deserve.  I am very honored to have such positive reviews!  It was a pleasure making EVERYONE's dental experience that much easier and...

Dr. Sachdeva's Performance
in Philadelphia, PA |
It was a while since I had been to the dentist and needed some work done. Hitesh set me up for two appointments to knock all of the work out. I'm very happy with the results. He explained all of the things he was going to work on and had a great touch. Barely felt anything at all. Would highly recommend Hitesh to anyone.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sachdeva to everyone. Because of a previous traumatic dental experience, I was scared to go back. I read about him and decided to give him a chance. He has been amazing. I have had a LOT of work done over the past year and a half and he has been caring, gentle, thorough and all work has been done expertly! I no longer feared the dentist. I have been extremely happy with him and I am very disappointed that he is moving his practice further away. I highly recommend him
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr.Sachdeva is the best dentist. Dental anxiety kept me from getting dental work for years. Besides his charming chair-side manner which reduced anxiety, Dr. Sachdeva is very knowledgeable and skilled with procedures. I was able to get through extractions and dental implants with ease. Minor discomfort but never any pain. Cannot express enough thanks to Dr. Sachdeva that I was able to get all these procedures done. I highly recommend this Dr. Sachdeva to everyone who has dental needs.
in Philadelphia, pa |
Dr. Sachdeva is fantastic! He makes you feel at ease . Also tries to accommodate you with different options and the best options for your treatment plan.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sachdeva is by far the best dentist I have ever had!! I am not just saying this I really mean it. He is very personable and honest with his work. When I'm usually in the chair at my prior dentists I always felt lost about my treatment. Dr. Sachdeva explained everything in detail and made me feel so comfortable. I have never had a great experience like this before and my visit was anxiety free. Had absolutely no pain at all and am not even worried about going back!!!!!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Went in for a exam, and Dr. Sachdeva was so detailed in letting me know exactly what i had to get done. He showed me everything visually and i have a better understanding of my dental needs. He took his time on me and did not rush at all. I can tell that Dr. Sachdeva really cares for my dental need, and i can't wait to go back. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
in Philadelphia |
He has been my favorite dentist. Very knowledgeable, love his opinions on treatment. The best
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sachdeva is great! He took his time to explain what treatment options I would need to help fix my overbite. He helped me understand exactly what was wrong and did not make me feel that I was taking up too much of time. His team and him are extremely comforting and accommodating. My visit was a great experience. I have recommended him to all my family and friends.
in Philadelphia pa |
Had a root canal done that was painless and the crown that was put on feels really well done. This was the best experience that I've ever had at the dentist. Dr scalded does good work and makes everything easy and comfortable.
in Elkridge, MD |
He is one of the best dentists I have ever seen. Extremely caring and extremely thorough. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Cares for you as a person and not only as a patient, got me out of pain. He is my dentist now!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Best dentist in the world. He really cares about his clients. Makes you feel like family . He really takes his time listening to his clients and will always find the best possible solution for you. sinvee08@gmail.com 2679755621 If anyone has any questions im happy to answer them.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Very nice and explained everything to me. I would definitely recomend to a friend.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Very friendly and nice and very patient
in Philadelphia, pa |
Dr. Sachdeva is very informative anddoes great work! The procedure was a breeze and thats a lot coming from someone who is very anxious about the dentist.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Completed implant procedures. No pain during or after procedures, had minor soreness, which was expected. Dr. Sachdeva is very skilled and knowledgable with implants. Explains procedures, answers questions and gives clear instructions. Very satisfied with the dental care received. Office and procedure rooms very clean and comfortable. Office staff and Hygienists. This a very caring environment for all your dental needs. I recommend this dentist and dental office to everyone!
in Philadelphia PA |
Definitely recommend! Explains everything, great attitude, makes you feel comfortable and you know you are in great hands.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sachdeva is wonderful he was very welcoming my first time back in the dentist office. He walk with me step by step on how he could improve my smile.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Sachdeva is amazing. As a patient with tremendous anxiety regarding the dentist, he put me at ease and has helped me overcome my HUGE fear of dental visits. Dr. Sachdeva takes the time to explain the work that needs to be done and walks you through what is being done during the actual procedures. I fully trust Dr. Sachdeva with my dental care and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
in Philadelphia |
I haven't been to the dentist in a while but dr.sachdeva is really awsome he explains everything carefully and fully and I haven't had any complications with any procedures done
in Philadelphia Pennsylvania |
He's a really cool guy
in New York, NY |
He was very nice and comforted me during needles.
in Fairless Hills, PA |
Great dentist, informative and knowledgeable.
Have you seen Dr. Hitesh Sachdeva, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sachdeva?

Visit Dr. Sachdeva

Evening
Dr. Sachdeva accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Guardian
  • Locals (any local)
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics