Dr. Hilton Goldreich, DDS

Dr. Hilton Goldreich, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Hilton Goldreich, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Plano, TX. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

3105 Legacy Dr Ste A

Plano, TX 75023

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Goldreich treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Goldreich?
Dr. Goldreich's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hilton Goldreich, DDS
Recent
Dr Goldreich took care of my teeth, as a teenager, and now he’s taking care of both my children’s teeth. He’s awesome and so are all the staff that work for him! Never a bad expierence and so very, very easy...from scheduling to broken appliances to payment plans. 5 stars plus 2 thumbs up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hilton Goldreich, DDS?
Dr. Goldreich and his staff are awesome! Always friendly, always trying to give the most accommodating appointments. They truly care for the patients and it shows in their service. I have a 30 min commute to this office because I love it so much. Don't hesitate to have Dr. Goldreich provide...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hilton Goldreich, DDS?
Dr. Goldreich and his staff provide excellent care to their patients. Both of our sons have had Dr. Goldreich as their orthodontist, and we couldn’t be happier with the treatment they received and the end results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hilton Goldreich, DDS?
Dr G and his team are absolutely amazing! Pat and Dr Goldreich reviewed the plans perfectly to my daughter and me! We are so lucky for such an amazing orthodontist and team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hilton Goldreich, DDS?
Dr. Goldreich is fantastic orthodontist. I'm his Invisalign patient and I'm super happy with the results of this treatment. I must say it would not be possible without Dr. Goldreich expertise and approach. I believe that most orthodontists would say Invisalign is not appropriate for me as there is...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Goldreich?