Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS

Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Marietta, GA and has been practicing for 24 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Marietta Family Dental Solutions

2769 Chastain Meadows Pkwy Ste 70

Marietta, GA 30066

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Ranchod treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ranchod's conditions and procedures:

• Bone Grafting
  • Composite Fillings
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Teeth Whitening

Dr. Ranchod has been a practicing general dentist here in Atlanta since 1995. Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, he spent his childhood years in South Africa and moved to America in 1986. His leisure interests include swimming, racquetball, tennis, ...

1995

Dr. Ranchod?
Dr. Ranchod's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Ranch is an amazing Dentist , he knows whats hes doing and knows how to treat a patient . Hes very friendly and has helped me out in so many ways ! He does a very good job and takes pride in what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS?
I like the atmosphere in the office...the staff is very pleasant, and patient with you. They take the time to answer your questions, and Dr. Ranch has a nice bedside manner, as well. So glad I chose this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS?
I felt very comfortable at this dental office. The staff are very kind and very comforting when I was nervous. The dentist listens to your questions and will answer any concerns that you have. He is very gentle and compassionate. The dental assistants are very sweet and make you feel like family. I would not think twice about coming back. I love this office and would recommend this place to everybody I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS?
loved everyone here. Everyone was so very personable. I am switching my Dental needs to here!! recommend to every one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS?
The employees are friendly and couresty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS?
I love this office. Everyone is so very nice and professional. Dr. Ranch is the BEST. There is nothing that Anna does not know and cannot help you with. Love this office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS?
I have been bringing my family to Dr. Ranch for 5 years and I love everything about the service of this clinic. Everyone is friendly, patient, and kind. I feel at home when i am here. i would highly recommend the services here. 5 stars everytime!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS?
I love this office! If I could give 10 stars I would. The front office staff is friendly and welcoming from the moment you walk through the door. Dr Ranch and his assistants make the whole process delightful and pain free and when you come in to see the hygienist you leave feeling like you just saw family :) They are very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, and the level of professionalism is top notch. Thanks team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS?
I was so nervous, but Dr. Ranch and his staff put me at ease immediately. The staff was very friendly and Dr. Ranch took time to answer all of my concerns. I am definitely a patient for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetesh Ranchod, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ranchod?

Insurance accepted