Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Rana

Blue Hill Dental

1422 Blue Oaks Blvd Ste 130 Roseville, CA 95747

Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Roseville, CA. She practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Rana accepts

Dr. Rana accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Rana treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Established 2008
Dr. Hetal Rana is dedicated to providing dental care to improve your smile and your oral health. As a strong advocate of preventive care, she offers treatments to help you avoid developing dental problems that require more exte...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Rana?
Dr. Rana's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
It's always a pleasure going to Dr. Rana's office. The doctor and her staff are always friendly and knowledgeable. This is the best dental office I've ever been to. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Excellent, caring, professional dentist employing the latest technology in her business...makes goin to the dentist a pleasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Teeth cleaning was nice and relaxing. Got to watch a great episode of Friends on Netflix.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Dr Rana and all of her staff are wonderful. I always have a pleasant experience there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
I recently spent 2 hours in the chair at Dr. Rana’s office. She removed an old gold crown and replaced it with a new porcelain. Totally pain free experience! I highly recommend her and her dedicated staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Dr. Rana and her professional staff have provided me with excellent dental care for over a year now. When I came to Dr. Rana I needed a highly qualified dentist to repair work done by a previous dentist. Dr. Rana put together a plan that would address the most immediate dental issues I had as well as taking care of the longer term issues. Everyone was up front about insurance coverage and cost. Dr. Rana was also able to recommend an excellent specialist when needed which I greatly appreciated. Dr. Rana and her staff take great care in the comfort of their patients and provided many amenities during procedures making me so much less anxious about going to the dentist. My cleanings have also been excellent and pain free. I would highly recommend Dr. Rana for dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Everyone in Dr. Rana’s office is so friendly and caring. Dr. Rana does a great job, not only in her dentistry, but also in making her patients feel cared about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Dr. Rana is one of a kind! Very gentle & reassuring, very knowledgeable. She and her staff treat us like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Catherine is the best hygienist I have ever encountered. She explains things as though she can read your mind, in a very practical manner. I am a medical professional and I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Dr. Rana is excellent. She is an awesome Dentist!! Catherine my Hygienist did a wonderful job!!! My teeth feel so clean!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Very kind, great bedside manner. Always looking out for the best medical interest of the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
I had put off looking for a new dentist when I had a toothache. Dr. Rana saw me the same day. I had a dental cleaning by Nicole, and it was probably the most relaxing cleaning I have had.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Rama. She is awesome. She not only take care of my teeth and knows what’s best for my health, but keeps calm as I can sometimes let the nerves get to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
As always my experiences are very good at Dr Rana’s office. Dr Rana and her staff are very nice and welcoming. I highly recommend the Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
A must try. Both Dr.Rana and the staff are polite professional and very accommodating. The office is clean and has a lot of positive energy. They are not pushy and you feel very welcome. If you are looking for a new dentist ?? I would definitely give Blue Hill Dental a try.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
I have been going here for about three years now. Every visit has been a pleasant experience. The staff is very professional and extremely friendly. I would recommend this dental office to anybody and everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
I’ve been loving Dr. Rana and staff for 3 years. I’ve always had a lot of anxiety during dental work, however I’m so relaxed with Dr. Rana that I’ve dozed off during treatments. It happened today while Dr. Rana replaced two crowns. I have 100% confidence in Dr. Rana and staff; they’re all very kind and caring. The office and equipment are immaculate. Many crowns and things can be made in the office while you wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Rana for over a year and each visit has been a very good experience. Her staff is friendly, helpful and goes out of their way to make the visit the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Fist visit clear diagnosis, very thorough explanation. I look forward to finally having my mouth healthy. Thank you Jenna for pushing me to get in. Tracy for your pleasant friendly personality, all the staff was wonderful. Tour was provided by a sweet soft spoken person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Hetal Rana, DDS?
Took my 5 year daughter for a visit, The staff, the doctor, the hygienist were exceptionally caring and nice. Thank you for your help and expertise
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rana?

Blue Hill Dental