Dr. Herschel Berger, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 73 reviews.
Author:
Look forward to coming to see the dentist. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I have sent my older child here also. Always refer friends to the office.
Author:
Dr. Berger's perfectionism on my implant crowns was exemplary and satisfying.
Author:
I always enjoy the pleasant staff when I visit Dr. Berger's office. They welcome me and remember important things about me like my children and work. I've been a patient for almost 30 years and would recommend them to you.
Author:
Always pleasant experience and would recommend to anyone.
Author:
Been coming here over 20 years!! Dr. J. is the best by far. Alma is not only the best at what she does, but is a good friend. All the ladies in the office are always most helpful.
Author:
This is a great office. Everyone is helpful and pleasant. Carla is a great hygienist. I would recommend this office to family and friends.
Author:
My visit is always enjoyable because the employees are so nice. The doctor makes me feel important and I would recommend this group to family and friends.
Author:
Very good, everyone was very helpful and kind.
Author:
I had a great appointment. Fast and easy.
Author:
I've been coming here for years. Always pleasant and professional. Would refer. Thanks.
Author:
Great experience. Have been a patient for around 25 years. Love the staff. Have recommended them an will continue to do so.
Author:
Today I came in for a chipped tooth and to check on a filling that came out. All was taken care of. I called about 8:30 am and got in at 11:30 am. Totally awesome. I love these guys. Always helpful and patient with me. Thank you.
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Berger for over 25 years. He's excellent!
Author:
The dentist used to make me very anxious. Dr. Kim is very gentle and because of this, I no longer fear the dentist. Their staff makes me feel at home.
Always awesome!