Dr. Herschel Berger, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 72 reviews.
Author:
Professional, friendly, always prompt in service. Highly recommend! Alma the dental hygienist is outstanding!
Author:
Been going for years. They are terrific.
Author:
My experience with this office of professionals was great, as always. Very efficient and polite staff who are always cheerful and ready to serve.
Author:
Dr. Berger’s skill and ability is incredible. He is surrounded by a great team. I would highly recommend him.
Great staff! Great care!
Author:
I have been a patient of theirs since 1997. Obviously I feel comfortable with them. They eliminate any anxiety with work that needs to be done
Author:
I've been going to this office for over 15 years. Dr. Jen is awesome. My hygeinist, Alma is awesome too.
Author:
Very Caring and friendly.
Author:
The doctors are attentive, professional and take really good care of me. Their staff is also attentive, kind and caring. I highly recommend this office; they have been around a very long time.
The best!
Author:
My visit was great. The staff was really kind and careful with my teeth. I appreciate them taking special care of me and I would definitely refer to others.
Author:
I have been a patient here forever. My family, my father. Dr. Berger and Dr. Kin are excellent. The office staff is always pleasant. Alma is amazing.
Author:
I have been coming since I was basically an infant. Love it here! Love the people, the work and the atmosphere.
Author:
From dentist to hygienist, and of course the front desk staff, my husband and I have been very satisfied with the care we've received. We will recommend this dentist group to anyone.
Author:
Friendly staff and fast service. Dr. Berger did a great job cleaning.
Author:
The hygienist is very professional, did a great job of cleaning my teeth.
Author:
I love that almost as soon as you walk in the door, you are greeted by Colleen and immediately taken in the office. I love Jen and Rachael was gentle and thorough. I recommend this dental office to everyone - best ever.
Author:
Always a great experience - friendly, helpful, informative and easy!
Author:
I've been coming to this office from college in Santa Barbara, to living in the Bay Area, to working in Seattle and still always keep my dental visits here, even when I didn't have insurance. This place is a warm family that I get to visit twice a year.
Author:
At Dr. Berger's dental office, it's all about the patients and their care. I was made to feel that my issues were the most important matters by all the staff. First rate!
Author:
Everyone, especially Rachel, was time efficient and nice. At no point was I made to feel guilty about the condition of my teeth.
Author:
I have been coming here for many years. It has always been an excellent experience. Very caring and always very professional.
Author:
Good visit. Liz was very personable and professional.
Author:
I whole heartedly recommend this dental office. The entire staff is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. And the dentists are pretty good too!
Author:
I have known Dr. Berger for 20 years. He has always been caring, professional, diligent and kind.
Author:
My visit and experience is always awesome. I'm a whimp when it comes to the dentist but everyone always makes me feel so comfortable. The staff is always so happy and helpful too. Dental Group of Simi Valley is amazing.
Author:
Great staff and friendly.
Author:
The staff is always professional, personable and attentive to the patient. I have been coming here for many years.
Author:
I greatly appreciate the way the office works with me on my scheduling. I also like the way they explain everything I need to have done. Strongly recommend!!
Author:
Efficient visit, very professional. The staff is friendly and pleasant to be around. Highly recommended, have been a patient for 9 years.
Author:
Alma is kind and gentle when she cleans my teeth. Dr. Berger is always awesome!
Author:
I have been coming here for years. I always look forward to my visits because I'm always greeted with kindness. They are very professional and always answer concerns and they also provide usual info. I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Excellent work.
Author:
I love coming here. They treat me like family. Thank you for everything.
Author:
Awesome as always! I really appreciate the concern the doctor and staff always show for my comfort.
Author:
I have been coming here with my family since I was a child. I am 25 today and still coming! The staff has always been kind and professional towards me and my family. They are honest and always let you know how you can improve your dental health.
Author:
My visit was amazing. Had been scared to visit a dentist for the last 20+ years and they made this very painless. Office staff was very nice as well.
Author:
My two visits were excellent. The staff was great and Dr. Berger was very efficient as well as doing great work. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Berger's staff is always kind and professional. They do the highest level work. Every time I'm in town from San Francisco, I make sure to sneak in an appointment.
Author:
My vist was very good. The staff is professional and nice to work with.
Author:
I had a wonderful experience! The staff was helpful, kind and patient. They are always addressing any concerns and I leave happy.
Author:
I'm very thankful of the attentive service by both Dr. Berger and his whole staff. They took great care to evaluate and care for my dental health.
Author:
Alma is the best. She has been cleaning my teeth for the past 10-15 years. She is professional and is thorough. Thank you for all your services throughout the years.
Author:
I don't dread going to the dentist, although I hope to do better after each visit. The staff is friendly and lovely. Their work never hurts. At times, my gums tickle.
Author:
Such a pleasant experience to come to this office. All staff and doctors are wonderful!!
Author:
Our visit is always great. Very detailed doctors and great explanation of issues and solutions. The hygienists are very careful and gentle and always offer big smiles.
Author:
Always give excellent customer service and treat me like family. Thank you!
Author:
Dentists and staff are very nice and caring.
Author:
My visit was amazing. Everyone in the office, office staff and dental assistants and dentist were so nice and helpful. Very happy!
Author:
Look forward to coming to see the dentist. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I have sent my older child here also. Always refer friends to the office.