Dr. Herbert Mendelson, DDS

Dr. Herbert Mendelson, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  |

Herbert M. Mendelson, DDS, FAGD, DICOI is a Dentist - General, Dentist - Cosmetic Dentist practicing in Owings Mills, MD. Started practicing 1995. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION International Congress of Oral Implantologists Academy of General Dentistry World Clinical Laser Institute American Dental Association Maryland State Dental Association The American Academy of Implant Dentistry The American College of Oral Implantology The World Academy of Radiosurgery AWARDS & ACCOLADES Top Dentist - Consumers' Research Council of America Top Dentist - Baltimore Magazine Faculty Member - New York University, College of Dentistry, University of Maryland - School of Dentist FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Accepts Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan.

Mendelson Family Dentistry, PA

11300 Reisterstown Rd

Owings Mills, MD 21117

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mendelson

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Mendelson The staff's love for their jobs and patients is obvious!

This content was provided by Dr. Mendelson He treats me as if I was one of his family members.

This content was provided by Dr. Mendelson Never have any problems. Easy experience and great people.

This content was provided by Dr. Mendelson "Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Mendelson Family Dentistry, PA's office operations"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Facial Pain

• Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Dental Bonding
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• George Washington University-Ba In Economics
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Medical College Of Virginia-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • General Dentistry-University Of Pennsylvania
  • Cme-Oral Implantology-New York University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Mendelson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mendelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mendelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mendelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mendelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mendelson to family and friends
Dr. Mendelson's Performance
Dr. Herbie is a friendly and very knowledgable person and doctor. We trust him and take his advice and suggestions to heart. We are very comfortable in his care and his office. Everyone we meet is friendly and caring. We have found a dentist for life.
Shelley and Gen feel like part of our family after 20 years of us being their lucky patients!! Shelley gets my teeth cleaner than clean, and so patiently removes my plaque every visit! Gen makes my daughters visits something she looks forward to! Dr. Herbie and Dr. Mendelson are gems as well! And Wendy is so nice! We love Mendelson Family Dentistry!
Our entire family has been coming to this office for years, and we will never go anywhere else. From the warm and extremely capable front desk team to the hygienist who makes a cleaning feel like a trip to the spa for your mouth to Dr. Herbie who we completely trust, I can't say enough good about this office! Dr. Herbie tells it like it is, talks on the patient's level and always has a smile on his face. He is gentle if treatment is necessary and talks you through the ...
exciting..
Jen is a wonderful hygienist. Friendly and thorough. Always a good experience. Dr. Mendelson is proficient, skilled and friendly.
great
very good
It was a great experience overall
I've used this dentist and dental practice for many years and I have taken my children here, as well. I am very satisfied with the dental care I've received and continue to receive.
incredible
Long time patients
a great experience. I feel confident with my smile. they also make me laugh.
Always professional and a wonderful place for my families dentistry needs
Dr. Mendelson and his staff are always professional, thorough and friendly.
Never have any problems. Easy experience and great people.
Excellent dentist!!
very well done
.He treats me as if I was one of his family members.
The staff's love for their jobs and patients is obvious!
in Owings Mills, MD |
The best dentist ever! I'm very anxious about going to the dentist and Dr. Herbie always makes me laugh and feel comfortable. I've been coming to him for 8 years and now my kids go to him too. They love his magic tricks and so do I. Everyone there is friendly and I recommend them to all of my friends.
Have you seen Dr. Herbert Mendelson, DDS?

Visit Dr. Mendelson

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Mendelson accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Mendelson Family Dentistry, PA