Dr. Herb Bennett, DMD

Dr. Herb Bennett, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Herb Bennett, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Leesburg, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He practices dentistry and general dentistry (dental assistant).Read his story

HB Dental

120 E Dixie Ave

Leesburg, FL 34748

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bennett "Dr. Herb L. Bennett is a General Dentist serving the Leesburg area for more than 10 years. Dr. Bennett is experienced in Invisalign, Oral Cancer and Dental Implants. He was awarded the Patients' Choice Award."

This content was provided by Dr. Bennett "We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.

Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated."

2  Practice Areas

• General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Rollins College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston Massachusetts - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Bennett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bennett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennett to family and friends

Dr. Bennett's Performance

Extremely pleased. Best cleanings I have ever gotten in my life. Price is reasonable too. Very, satisfied.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very kind and gentle. I am usually very scared of Dentist but him and his assistant was awesome.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was very pleased on my first visit when I met Dr. Bennett. Having a medical background, one can tell a lot about any type of practice from the first visit and meeting a medical professional. I had my first visit with Linda and felt relaxed with her approach as I am not the best patient. I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Linda scheduled my appointment six months in advance and gave me the appointment card. The practice accepts my dental insurance. Linda and all the rest of the staff are very friendly and courteous. Since I had no dental issues, I did not request to see Dr. Bennett, though I was offered the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Recently had a root canal done. The entire staff is wonderful!! Dr. Bennett is wonderful as well!! My appointments were kept on time, all work and billing was explained thoroughly! Absolutely statsfied!!! Totally would recommend Dr. Bennett!!!
Are you Dr. Bennett?