Dr. Herb Bennett, DMD

Dr. Herb Bennett, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Herb L. Bennett is a General Dentist serving the Leesburg area for more than 10 years. Dr. Bennett is experienced in Invisalign, Oral Cancer and Dental Implants. He was awarded the Patients' Choice Award.

HB Dental

120 E Dixie Ave

Leesburg, FL 34748

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bennett

We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.

Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated.

• General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Oral Cancer

• Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

• Rollins College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston Massachusetts - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Bennett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bennett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennett to family and friends
Dr. Bennett's Performance
Leesburg, FL |
Dr. Bennett is wonderfully competent, staff friendly and the hygenist, Linda, is efficient and knowledgeable. The office is squeeky clean! Highly recommended!
Leesburg, FL |
Always a great experience. Gentle hands great attitudes and fabulous care.
in Wildwood, Florida |
Wonderful experience. Great staff, do their jobs very well and are very friendly and polite. All seem happy to be there. Had a great cleaning with Linda and good check up with Dr. Bennett. Got right in on time and was very satisfied with the work and the price. Thank you, see you in 6 months.
had to have a tooth pulled was very nervous due to other experiences with the same procedure..was a very pleasant experience not a lot of pain quick and easy and everyone in the office is wonderful will definitely be back and recommend to others.
From my first appointments to all my visits, the office staff were great at scheduling me for appointments and fitting me in, even the emergencies. The technicians are so pleasant and do a great job at what they do. Dr Bennett is so gentle and caring and the he does is really great. I thought I would never say this, but I actually look forward to coming to the office.
No matter if I need cleaning, repair, replacement, implants - Dr. Bennett and his excellent 'crew' make me feel comfortable and that I matter.
I took my eleven year old for a cleaning and dental check-up; she is usually afraid of going to the dentist but now that has all changed; her experience with Linda the hygienist was great!!! Linda made the checkup and cleaning so comfortable and positive for her. The doctor communicated with my daughter in a way that was so pleasant and gentle in reference to the importance of a healthy oral hygiene. At the end of her experience she was happy. She said she was no longer nervous.
Everyone was very nice and took time to explain everything.
best implants
Everything went fine
Leesburg, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bennett for seven years and have always received kind and courteous treatment.
in Wildwood, FL |
Dr. Bennett and all the staff are always ready and able to assist with all dental needs! Dental Hygenist Linda always does a first rate job!
in Lady Lake, FL |
Very professional office.
in Leesburg, FL |
Love Dr. Bennett. He is kind and caring and very gentle. Linda is phenomenal. She can clean my teeth any day. A big thank you is sent to her for being so patient with me. I would and have recommended Dr Bennett and his staff to my friends and neighbors.
in Leesburg, FL |
Very responsive and understanding staff! Dr. Bennett is very competent and great with his employees too! Anyone that treats their employees fairly will also be great to patients!
Leesburg, FL |
Dr. Bennett and his staff are professional and friendly. Appointments are timely.
Not a good experience. Nothing was done, poor service, lackadasical attitudes Doctor and Staff. Only interested in their digital x-rays and not the patient. Doctor kept walking away and didn't even hardly look in my mouth. Came in pain and left in pain. waste of time and money. Went somewhere else and was taken care of wonderfully. This office is a shame.
in Leesburg FL |
First time customer. Great experience, no issues. Thank you!
in Leesburg, FL |
Dr Bennett and staff are caring, professionals! Top of the line dentistry for my smile !!!! Thanks Dr B !! ??
in Yalaha, FL. |
I get very nervous when I have to go to the dentist. But this place is truly great. All the people are so kind. And they keep the mood light to calm the nerves. Yesterday I had to have a tooth taken out. And they had me laughing while I was getting it pulled. They had me in with in 2 days of calling to schedule to have it pulled. I really couldn't ask for a better group of people to go to for my teeth. This is where I will go for now on no questions asked. Thank y'all so much!
in The Villages |
Modern high tech dentistry.
in Lady Lake, FL |
No waiting, expert staff, dentistry and reasonable prices!
in The Villages, Florida |
Sought Dr. Bennett because he uses conscious sedation. I am terrified of dentists. Wonderful experience. PAIN FREE. Multiple procedures with minimal stress. I highly recommend Dr. Bennett.
in Fruitland Park, FL |
Great experience! Friendly, knowledgeable staff who seem to like coming to work ?? Everyone was great with my 9 and 7 year old! I am so glad I tried them, fresh coffee and hgtv on in the waiting room! (I didn't even have to wait though) Very clean and organized. Herb Bennett, DMD, PA was great and reassuring. He explained what was going on and what to do better on!
Leesburg, FL |
Dr Bennet is a an excellent dentist and his hygienist is also very patient and thorough.
in Leesburg, FL |
One of the best exsperenace I have had everyone was great and they all treat you like family and always want to make sure. That when you leave. You are very happy and they always follow up with you to make sure everything is good for you.
in Leesburg, FL |
Very professional, and friendly staff.
Wildwood, FL |
Dr Bennett is the best dentist I have ever had here and in Michigan. Staff cares and treat you as family. Can't say enough of them
in Leesburg, fla |
I was impressed by the office staff. I was really in too much pain to ask any thing else. Ask me after the next visit. It has been about 24 hours since I left the office. I still have some pain but it is bearable. No sleep last night. I feel like a wreck.
in Leesburg, FL |
Great office and great staff.
in Leesburg, FL |
Very nice and competent dentist. Love all the nurses. Everyone was nice. I did not have to wait more than 2 minutes. He is gentle and did a great job with me.
in Leesburg, FL |
Always a good experience.
Eustis |
Love Dr. Bennett. I have been going to him for almost 4 years now, and never had a bad experience. Excellent staff as well. I can excuse him for being a Patriots fan....
Orlando, FL |
Amazing staff beautiful office. Friendly my kids love it there
in Leesburg Florida |
Every one was just as wonderful as always, I'm 100% satisfied with Dr Bennett and his staff.
in Leesburg, FL |
The whole staff is polite and efficient, a very well run office.
Lady Lake, FL |
The dentist and his office staff are very cordial and receptive to your needs. I have had nothing but exceptional service in the more than six years since I have been seeing Dr. Bennett.
in Leesburg, FL |
Outstanding dental expertise, professionalism, and congeniality. Always provides highest quality of care and explanation of any procedures if requested. As a patient, I always have full confidence in Dr. Bennett's practice as well as that of his dental staff. Highly recommend Dr. Bennett to anyone seeking superb dental care! Dental and administrative staff are also well trained, courteous, and friendly!
Tavares, FL |
Very friendly staff, Dr Bennett is great. No problems with appointments or waiting. I have recommended many family and friends and will continue to do so.
in Leesburg, FL |
I have been going to Dr Bennett for several years and he and his team are awesome! One of my crowns came loose yesterday being a Sunday, I called the emergency line and they were very helpful, worked me in today and took care of me right away and it was a previous crown that another dentist had put on when I was in another state. It didn't matter and he and his assistant cleaned it up and had it put back on for me with no problems. He is a very pleasant and caring & I will keep going to him.
in Leesburg, FL |
Great experience. I had an emergency and they got me in same day. Dr Bennett and his staff are all 5 star. I would highly recommend.
Leesburg, FL |
Well-run office, pleasant and competent staff. Dr. Bennett himself is extremely personable as well as capable and efficient.
in Leesburg, FL |
I recently moved to Leesburg and Dr. Bennett was recommended to me. I have visitied two times and I certainly agree. Both Dr. Bennett and his staff are thoughtful, considerate, and competent. I was treated professionally can honestly say that I am in good hands with Dr. Bennett and his staff.
Mount Dora, FL |
Awesome experience ! Amazing work and very gentle!
in The Villages, FL. 32162 |
I would and I have recommended Dr. Bennet. Everyone is friendly and efficient. A very up to date practice
Eustis, FL |
Great office! The assistant Renae was awesome as was they hygienist and dr. Bennett was amazing! Highly recommend.
in Eustis, FL |
I am beyond satisfied with the finished product! Thanks to Dr. Bennet, I can now smile with confidence. I am a new woman.
in Orlando, FL |
Friendly courteous staff. Waiting time no longer them 10 minutes. Very professional atmosphere. Dr Bennet was very competent and his diagnosis was right on target; no hesitation or guessing.
in leesburg, fl |
Making the appointment was very easy. The hygienist was very nice and had some good information to help keep my teeth clean.
in Leesburg, FL |
Very thorough. Prompt. Always a good experience.
Have you seen Dr. Herb Bennett, DMD?

Visit Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.