Dr. Henry Schwartz, DMD

Dr. Henry Schwartz, DMD

Prosthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Henry Schwartz, DMD is a dentist who practices in Marietta, GA.

135 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 2210

Marietta, GA 30068

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Schwartz

• Prosthodontics
  • Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Lower Dentures
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Mercer University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Medical College Of Georgia

Dr. Schwartz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schwartz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schwartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schwartz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schwartz to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Schwartz's Performance
Smyrna, GA |
If you want to lose your teeth and your money then go to dr Schwartz. He is really good at that. He broke my tooth when working on that. When I asked for refund he said" No, you wasted my time" Can you believe that?!! Now I have to sue him.
in Woodstock, GA |
While no-one wants to go through dental reconstruction unless they have to, Dr. Schwartz, in my opinion, is the go to guy. He blends dental and medical practice with a patient-centric style. His credentials are top drawer, his patient interaction skills are second to none. Having been through the experience, I consider it a privilege to endorse Dr. Schwartz.
Kennesaw, GA |
Like all others have said, he truly does not care about his patients; he is solely interested in maximizing his profits at the expense of his patients. This philosophy of his also comes across in his personal interactions which completely lack any sense of care or compassion. He WILL NOT do what is best for your health, rather he will do what is best for his wallet. Seriously, just stay away.
in Sandy Springs, GA |
Dr Schwartz has been my families dentist since we moved to Atlanta in 2014. He takes great care of us all. He and Dr. Whitesides performed an all on 4 in May of 2016 and I could not be happier with the results. I get compliment after compliment on how beautiful my smile is.....the final prosthesis is so natural....it fools even me sometimes... I highly recommend him....he's a great dentist and person.
in Atlanta, GA |
This is one of the worst dental place I have ever visited. No ethics and credit card is taken upfront. The patients are not informed about the service and then the dentist collects money anyway he wants. I hardly saw any patient when I had an appointment. Now that I know what goes on I will never be there and I feel to make others aware as well
Atlanta, GA |
I believe he only had one treatment in mind when I walked into his office...the most expensive one. The bridge implant would have cost me over 20K and the healthy teeth on my lower. I felt really uneasy about the whole thing so I eventually said no and asked for another option. The other option (4 implants) would have cost almost as much and I would need another scan. He seemed determined to get 25K out of me. Between that and him wanting to do 2 cleanings a week apart, I was out of there.
Smyrna, GA |
I am positive he practices more insurance fraud than actual dentistry.
in Roswell, GA |
Like the prior response, he kept pushing the implants. After I said I wasn't interested, he told me he couldn't help me with my problem...but, that was after a $120.00 xray!
in Atlanta, GA |
Went there to have two crowns and two implants. He insisted that the only solution was to remove every tooth in my mouth and to replace them with implants. When asked about the cost, he hemmed and hawed but finally came up with a rough estimate of $25,000. I was not amused. He continued the hard sell until I walked out of his office.
Have you seen Dr. Henry Schwartz, DMD?
Are you Dr. Schwartz?