Dr. Henry Schwartz, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

135 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 2210 Marietta, GA 30068 Get Directions
Dr. Henry Schwartz, DMD
Dr. Henry Schwartz, DMD is a dentist who practices in Marietta, GA.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Schwartz's Experience

Visiting Dr. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Schwartz is now accepting new patients

Dr. Schwartz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schwartz to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Schwartz's Performance
in Woodstock, GA |
While no-one wants to go through dental reconstruction unless they have to, Dr. Schwartz, in my opinion, is the go to guy. He blends dental and medical practice with a patient-centric style. His credentials are top drawer, his patient interaction skills are second to none. Having been through the experience, I consider it a privilege to endorse Dr. Schwartz.
Kennesaw, GA |
Like all others have said, he truly does not care about his patients; he is solely interested in maximizing his profits at the expense of his patients. This philosophy of his also comes across in his personal interactions which completely lack any sense of care or compassion. He WILL NOT do what is best for your health, rather he will do what is best for his wallet. Seriously, just stay away.
in Sandy Springs, GA |
Dr Schwartz has been my families dentist since we moved to Atlanta in 2014. He takes great care of us all. He and Dr. Whitesides performed an all on 4 in May of 2016 and I could not be happier with the results. I get compliment after compliment on how beautiful my smile is.....the final prosthesis is so natural....it fools even me sometimes... I highly recommend him....he's a great dentist and person.
in Atlanta, GA |
This is one of the worst dental place I have ever visited. No ethics and credit card is taken upfront. The patients are not informed about the service and then the dentist collects money anyway he wants. I hardly saw any patient when I had an appointment. Now that I know what goes on I will never be there and I feel to make others aware as well
Atlanta, GA |
I believe he only had one treatment in mind when I walked into his office...the most expensive one. The bridge implant would have cost me over 20K and the healthy teeth on my lower. I felt really uneasy about the whole thing so I eventually said no and asked for another option. The other option (4 implants) would have cost almost as much and I would need another scan. He seemed determined to get 25K out of me. Between that and him wanting to do 2 cleanings a week apart, I was out of there.
Smyrna, GA |
I am positive he practices more insurance fraud than actual dentistry.
in Roswell, GA |
Like the prior response, he kept pushing the implants. After I said I wasn't interested, he told me he couldn't help me with my problem...but, that was after a $120.00 xray!
in Atlanta, GA |
Went there to have two crowns and two implants. He insisted that the only solution was to remove every tooth in my mouth and to replace them with implants. When asked about the cost, he hemmed and hawed but finally came up with a rough estimate of $25,000. I was not amused. He continued the hard sell until I walked out of his office.
Have you seen Dr. Henry Schwartz, DMD?
Are you Dr. Schwartz?

Compare Dr. Schwartz

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Schwartz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Schwartz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Schwartz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tufts University School Of Dentistry
      Medical College Of Georgia
      Mercer University / School Of Medicine

Dr. Schwartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics
    • Cosmetic Dentistry
    • Dental Hygiene
    • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
    • Pediatric Dentistry