Dr. Henry Mallek I, DMD

Dr. Henry Mallek I, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Henry Mallek I, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Laurel, MD and has been practicing for 4 years. He practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

Fusion Dental Laurel

14722 Baltimore Ave Unit 103

Laurel, MD 20707

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mallek I

Dr. Mallek I's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mallek I "Dr. Henry Mallek graduated from the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor in 2010 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine where he received his D.M.D. degree in 2014. Dr. Mallek was a recipient of the Health Professions Scholarship through the United States Air Force and spent the next 3 years stationed at Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene, Texas, where he practiced as an active duty general dentist. During his time with the Air Force, Dr. Mallek gained broad experience in all aspects of preventive and restorative dentistry. He regularly attends continuing education courses to further his knowledge of dentistry and to provide the best treatment possible for his patients. Dr. Mallek was born and raised in Northwest Washington, DC. He has three older sisters, a younger brother, and 9 nieces and nephews, whom he enjoys babysitting on the weekends. He currently resides in NW Washington, DC and loves spending time with his family. In his free time, he likes to read, run, travel, and try new restaurants in the area."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Mallek I "Wonderful staff at the counter and in the visitation rooms. Always friendly and doctors are very knowledgeable. I appreciate the estimate being provided prior to scheduling services."

"Every patient is different — at Fusion Dental, we get that. That is why our full-service practices provide comprehensive quality care for the entire family.  Our goal is to help our patients maintain healthier mouths for overall good health."

5  Practice Areas

• Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery
  • Periodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Michigan-Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Mallek I has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mallek I has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mallek I does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mallek I and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mallek I's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mallek I

Dr. Mallek I?
Dr. Mallek I's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Mallek I?

Compare General Dentists