Dr. Henry Lee, DDS

Dr. Henry Lee, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Henry Lee, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Olney, MD and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery in 1979 and practices dentistry.

17721 Georgia Ave

Olney, MD 20832

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Lee

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Your Initial Visit to Henry Lee, DDS, PA.We believe a thorough examination and diagnosis is essential to providing the best possible treatment for you.  At the first visit a thorough examination of your mouth and surrounding tissues will be performed. This will include a medical history, a detailed examination of the teeth, supporting structures, alignment, bite and more.  Radiographs and study models will be taken as needed to make an accurate diagnosis of your oral health.  If you have an emergency we will take care of it at this time to make you comfortable."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 1979

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

3.3

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Henry Lee, DDS
Dr Lee & his entire staff are extremely knowledgeable, professional & friendly. I have been very happy with my care over the past 10+ years that I have been seeing him. I have recommended him to many friends and colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lee, DDS?
I went in for a teeth whitening session for the first time. I came out with tremendous zingers and incapacitating pain. Nobody at the office consulted me on pain management on my way out. When I called to ask what to do, they said they were going to ask the dentist and they'd call me back...Read More
Thank you for your review. I was in a surgical...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lee, DDS?
I have no complaints with the actual dental care I received. My problem is with how they handle insurance. I selected this office specifically because they were in network. However, after my second cleaning, I received an unexpectedly large bill from them. I went online to look at my dental...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Lee, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?