Dr. Henry Lee, DDS

Dr. Henry Lee, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Henry Lee, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Olney, MD and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery in 1979 and practices dentistry.

17721 Georgia Ave

Olney, MD 20832

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Lee

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Your Initial Visit to Henry Lee, DDS, PA.We believe a thorough examination and diagnosis is essential to providing the best possible treatment for you.  At the first visit a thorough examination of your mouth and surrounding tissues will be performed. This will include a medical history, a detailed examination of the teeth, supporting structures, alignment, bite and more.  Radiographs and study models will be taken as needed to make an accurate diagnosis of your oral health.  If you have an emergency we will take care of it at this time to make you comfortable."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Notre Dame
    Other Education | Completed 1975

Dr. Lee has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends

Dr. Lee's Performance

GOOD

Dr Lee & his entire staff are extremely knowledgeable, professional & friendly. I have been very happy with my care over the past 10+ years that I have been seeing him. I have recommended him to many friends and colleagues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went in for a teeth whitening session for the first time. I came out with tremendous zingers and incapacitating pain. Nobody at the office consulted me on pain management on my way out. When I called to ask what to do, they said they were going to ask the dentist and they'd call me back...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for your review. I was in a surgical procedure and was not able to return your call immediately. My office manager did call as soon as she received the information regarding your discomfort. I called twice later but your cell phone was on automatic answer. It is rare for our patients to develop acute sensitivity or pain. Most patients return for treatment to desensitize the teeth in question. You did not respond to my calls and did not return for followup treatment.

I have no complaints with the actual dental care I received. My problem is with how they handle insurance. I selected this office specifically because they were in network. However, after my second cleaning, I received an unexpectedly large bill from them. I went online to look at my dental...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0