Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS

Endodontics •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Hancock III

Henry H Hancock III DDS Ms PA

4505 Fair Meadows Ln Ste 220 Raleigh, NC 27607

Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Raleigh, NC. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hancock III to book an appointment.

Dr. Hancock III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hancock III

Dr. Hancock III?
Dr. Hancock and his staff are wonderful. The entire office is calm and friendly, a perfect environment for fun things like root canals. Connie makes setting appointments and financial arrangements simple. Rainey is a knowledgeable and efficient technician. Dr. Hancock is an expert endodontist with state of the art imaging equipment. If you're trying to find an endodontist, stop looking and make an appointment with Dr. Hancock.
E Hooper – Nov 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
My second root canal on the same tooth. Dr Hancock is doing all he can to save my tooth. First root canal done by a different dentist. Dr Hancock spent a great deal of time on my tooth. I have so much more confidence in the outcome this time. He & his staff were excellent! Insurance claims filed the same day. Highly recommend.
Carol – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
I was nervous about needing a root canal, but Dr. Hancock and his staff made it a pain-free experience. I was extremely pleased with the level of care and professionalism.
S. Melvin – Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
This was my first time doing root canal and I never thought I will get such a perfect and pristine service from Dr. Hancock. I am super impressed and very well taken care of. He is calm and gives you full attention. My own dentist also was impressed by his work. His office staff was very kind and friendlly. Watching a movie during the root canal process was such a good distraction. If you are afraid of root canal, he will make it look alright with no pain and I will definitely recommend him.
Ketki – Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
My visit to Dr Hancock for an endodontic evaluation was superb. The entire staff is very friendly and engaging; Dr Hancock is calm, reassuring and explains the issue in detail with plenty of time for questions. The visit was unhurried, pleasant, and I left with a full understanding of the situation. Everything went very well, and there were no areas that I felt could be improved upon. Great dentist and staff! Without question, I will return should I need endodontic work in the future!
Jane DeLoach – Sep 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
My second visit to Dr. Hancock. First was 12 years ago. Staff was great and Dr. Hancock really does explain the problems and discuss the options and doesn't mind your questions until you understand. I never felt rushed to end the discussion.
Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
Have seen Dr Hancock for years. Wouldn’t want to see anyone else. He’s very thorough with his diagnosis and explains things so you know what the issues are and what treatment options are available.
Linda E. – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
Dr Hancock was calm and clear in his explanations of the problem and discussion of options as well as patient answering questions. He and his staff were professional and courteous in every way. Should you have the need, don't hesitate to contact his office. You'll be well cared for.
Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
Dr. Hancock saved my ??! ????
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
Was really dreading my root canal but it was so much better than I had expected. Very friendly staff, and Dr. Hancock is very professional. They provided a list of movies to watch during the procedure for a little distraction. Would recommend.
Hailey Johnson – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
This was first root canal and I can’t wait for another! Kidding aside, Dr. Hancock, Connie, and Stacy were all great. If you are concerned about the bad rap on root canals- don’t be. No pain during the procedure and great movies to watch!
AJ – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
Very calming and professional.
Mary – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
Great experience. Dr. Hancock and his staff are professional, courteous, and efficient. They alleviated my fears and trepidations about having a difficult root canal performed. It was a surreal experience in the best possible way. Insurance claims were filed promptly. The receptionist or office manager called several times to follow-up with me to make sure I was healing properly. I never write online reviews but my experience with Dr. Hancock's office was so positive that I felt compelled to write this review.
Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
Dr. Hancock and his entire team are prompt, courteous, considerate, friendly and efficient. It was very easy to make an appointment and the receptionist was very thorough with forms, payment and billing. During these virus concerning days, the practice went above and beyond to keep patients at safe distances as well as sanitizing an already spotless office. I highly reccomend Dr. Hancock and his team.
Judith Lowd – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
No complaints, great Dr and staff
B Stewart – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
The staff is polite and helpful. Dr. Hancock is skilled and empathetic.
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
My experience was excellent. All staff was extremely professional. Dr. Hancock explained everything as he went along and I was able to watch a movie during my root canal treatment.
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
Dr Hancock got me in on very short notice as I was leaving for a trip abroad in 4 days. He explained all my options and took time to make sure that all my questions were answered. I am pleased with the result. He and his staff were great.
Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?
Great experience and all staff very professional
Dec 13, 2019
Excellent experience!
Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Hancock III, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hancock III?

• Endodontics