Dr. Henry Dilorenzo, DDS

Dr. Henry Dilorenzo, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Henry Dilorenzo, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in La Plata, MD. He graduated from Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics.Read his story

113 La Grange Ave

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Dilorenzo

Dr. Dilorenzo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dilorenzo "Practicing in Prince George's and Charles counties since 1974, I enjoy the challenges of Orthodontics and receive great pleasure in creating beautiful smiles for my patients. I have a wonderful staff that are enthusiastic, friendly and keep me young. Work is fun. My involvement with the AAO has enabled me to enjoy and befriend my fellow orthodontists all over the country. Orthodontics is a fabulous profession. In addition to my professional activities I have been President of a Kiwanis Club, President of Home & School Association, President of a Sportsmens Club, a Committee Chairman and merit badge counselor for the Boy Scouts, Chairman of school advisory board, interviewer for Georgetown University, on my parish council and a Eucharistic Minister. I grew up in New Hyde Park, New York and married Marian Douglass in 1964, Marian was a librarian and is mother to our four children - Daniel, MD, PHD & MBA; Michael, Prosecutor for Dept. of Justice; Nicole, High School Guidance Counselor; and Chris who is a dentist. In my spare time I enjoy fishing, boating, hunting and traveling."

This content was provided by Dr. Dilorenzo "At Maryland Orthodontics, we put you - our patient - first. We tailor your plan of treatment to your desires, drawing upon our depth of experience in both adult and child orthodontics, our technical skills and the latest state-of-the-art treatments.

Patients of all ages have enjoyed the warm, friendly service at Maryland Orthodontics since 1985. We hope to welcome you to our practice soon! Call us to set up a complimentary consultation. We have four convenient offices in LaPlata, Oxon Hill, Fort Washington and Upper Marlboro."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Dilorenzo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dilorenzo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dilorenzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dilorenzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dilorenzo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dilorenzo

Dr. Dilorenzo?
Dr. Dilorenzo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Henry Dilorenzo, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I would not recommend this office in LaPlata, Md. The office staff discriminates against patients with certain insurance. They allow one specific hour a day for patients to be seen with a particular insurance. The front office staff is very rude and tries to belittle you when questioned. We all...Read More
Apr 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dilorenzo, DDS?
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S188276161100024X Recommends I get 8 healthy teeth removed when I have fillings. Changed appearance. Changes whole alignment it's harmful. Science gets my teeth to save rich people with healthy stem cells. Shady business keep your smile how it is...Read More
Never would have consented if he were honest. Forg in Waldorf, MD – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Henry Dilorenzo, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Dilorenzo?