Dr. Henry Dilorenzo, DDS

Dr. Henry Dilorenzo, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics | Male

Practicing in Prince George's and Charles counties since 1974, I enjoy the challenges of Orthodontics and receive great pleasure in creating beautiful smiles for my patients. I have a wonderful staff that are enthusiastic, friendly and keep me young. Work is fun. My involvement with the AAO has enabled me to enjoy and befriend my fellow orthodontists all over the country. Orthodontics is a fabulous profession. In addition to my professional activities I have been President of a Kiwanis Club, President of Home & School Association, President of a Sportsmens Club, a Committee Chairman and merit badge counselor for the Boy Scouts, Chairman of school advisory board, interviewer for Georgetown University, on my parish council and a Eucharistic Minister. I grew up in New Hyde Park, New York and married Marian Douglass in 1964, Marian was a librarian and is mother to our four children - Daniel, MD, PHD & MBA; Michael, Prosecutor for Dept. of Justice; Nicole, High School Guidance Counselor; and Chris who is a dentist. In my spare time I enjoy fishing, boating, hunting and traveling.Read more

Maryland Orthodontics
113 La Grange Ave
La Plata, MD 20646 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

At Maryland Orthodontics, we put you - our patient - first. We tailor your plan of treatment to your desires, drawing upon our depth of experience in both adult and child orthodontics, our technical skills and the latest state-of-the-art treatments. Patients of all ages have enjoyed the warm, friendly service at Maryland Orthodontics since 1985. We hope to welcome you to our practice soon! Call us to set up a complimentary consultation. We have four convenient offices in LaPlata, Oxon Hill, Fort Washington and Upper Marlboro.Read more

Personal Bio

based on 131 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Dilorenzo
Dr. Dilorenzo's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (130)
Have you seen Dr. Henry Dilorenzo, DDS?

Compare Dr. Dilorenzo

Compare this Dentist
More Orthodontics Specialists at Maryland Orthodontics

Dr. Dilorenzo says...

In my spare time I enjoy fishing, boating, hunting and traveling.

Dr. Dilorenzo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dilorenzo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overjet
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Underbite

Georgetown University / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Dilorenzo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dilorenzo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Removable Appliances