Dr. Henry Coffey, DMD

Dentistry | Male

313 Langdon St Somerset, KY 42503 Get Directions
Dr. Henry Coffey, DMD
Dr. Henry Coffey, DMD is a dentist who practices in Somerset, KY.

Learn about this dentist

2.3
Dr. Coffey's Performance
    GOOD
in Somerset, KY |
Dr. Coffey is a tremendously gifted dentist. He has a no-nonsense approach and treats his patients with superior care.
in Somerset, KY |
This dentist does not communicate at all, pulled my tooth without even letting me know that he was going to, just said it was loose and then proceeded to give me shots of novocaine I had to ASK him if he was going to have to pull it, he said yes that is my only choice. I ended up with a dry socket, no fault of his but not much help either, 22 days straight of excrutiating pain!! Had to go to the emergency room, he gave me 8 pain pills on the initial visit, had to ask for more once I saw I had a
in Somerset, Kentucky |
My experiences are good. The wait time is usually short and his hygienists are gentle and have an excellent chair side manner. Dr.Coffee is a bit of a grouchy which is quite understandable. He, also, is gentle. I am one of the world's worst for procrastinating. I have needed to make an appointment for a swollen gum for months but, haven't yet cause I'm a chicken. Because of panic attacks, I, sometimes, fail to cancel and or show.
Somerset, KY |
His office didn't want to see me when he found out I was on Medicaid- told me they didn't take the insurance. Grudgingly scheduled my appt when my husband said we'd flat out pay for it. Friendly enough staff, but Dr. Coffey himself was terrible. No bedside manner, didn't care about the patient's pain, and was flat out rude- talking to a grown woman as if she was a two year old being naughty. Found out they DO accept my insurance to boot. Huge trust issues with this office, won't be back.
Have you seen Dr. Henry Coffey, DMD?
Are you Dr. Coffey?

Compare Dr. Coffey

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Coffey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Dr. Coffey does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Coffey and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Coffey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coffey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Coffey does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Coffey and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.