Dr. Henry Blank, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Henry S. Blank, DDS 13975 Connecticut Ave Ste 305 Silver Spring, MD 20906 Get Directions
Dr. Henry Blank, DDS
I have been practicing general dentistry in Aspen Hill area of Silver Spring,MD for the last 27 years. We take a personal interest in our patients who we know by name not by number. Donna Blank is the dental hygienist and my wife. Donna volunteers many hours a week at the Montgomery County Animal Rescue Shelter. I'm the proud father of four adult children, all with different careers ranging from meteorologist to investment banker. I'm also the proud father of three rescue cats whom I love dearly.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Blank's Care Philosophy

"All your teeth all your life" is my practice motto. Everyone should be able to keep their teeth all their life with good preventive dentistry in a caring one to one environment like the one we have in my office.

Dr. Blank's Experience

Visiting Dr. Blank

Dr. Blank accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Blank is now accepting new patients
Henry S. Blank, DDS13975 Connecticut Ave Ste 305
Silver Spring, MD 20906
(301) 460-5855Get Directions

Dr. Blank's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blank to family and friends
Dr. Blank's Performance
in Silver Spring, MD |
Dr. Blank has been my family dentist for over a decade. He & his staff are very professional. This is a family practice. His wife Donna is the dental hygienist and is very friendly & funny. She puts you right at ease. They do not overbook appointments, so there is usually little to no wait at all. However, I've had a few dental emergencies in my lifetime and they have always told me to come right in that same day - they'll squeeze you in somehow to prevent you from being in any pain.
in Silver Spring, MD |
My wife and I both go to Dr. Blank. We were referred to him by one of his patients. We have referred several to him. What a great office staff, dental hygienist and dentist. They even have a library for borrowing books! We had been to several dentists in the area prior to going to his practice. We had issues that our prior dentists glossed over. Dr. Blank identified the issues and resolved the problems. We could not be happier and highly recommend him.
Stanhope, NJ |
I have been going to see Dr. Blank since I was a child and I have been nothing but pleased for my 26 years of going to the dentist. The staff is professional and a delight every time I go for my visits. Within the past year I was having difficultly sleeping due to grinding my teeth at night, Dr. Blank made/formed a night guard for me that has done nothing but given me back my sleep and comfort. Overall I recommend Dr. Blank and his staff for any Dentistry work that you need done!
in Elkton,md |
Friendly and efficient staff! I moved away but continue to drive over an hour to stay with Dr.Blank. Most caring and best dentist I have ever been too! My teeth look great and I have him to thank!
Dr. Blank and Donna have taken care of my teeth since I was a kid. They are very professional and caring. They take all of the time I need to answer questions. Their staff is friendly and helpful. I can't imagine a better dental experience. I highly recommend their dental office.
Silver Spring, MD |
The staff is always friendly. As soon as I walk in I feel welcomed and they are genuinely interested in how I am. I really have a tough time going to the dentist but Dr. Blank and Donna, the Dental Hygienist, make my visits so much easier. They know I have sensitive teeth and they really make sure to be very gentle with cleanings and all other dental care. Dr. Blank explains everything well and Donna is fantastic. I truly appreciate this practice and glad I found it!
in Olney, MD |
Have been a patient for over 20 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, offers the best options for us for our care, never hurries, just an outstanding Dentist and person. His staff is friendly, professional, and efficient. He has our highest recommendation.
in Silver Spring, MD |
My family and I have seen Dr. Blank and his staff for many years. They are very knowledgeable, efficient, and they are excellent at communicating, which isn't always seen in the dental/medical community. Others I know who have been his patients have had the same opinion. I don't believe that my mouth would be in such good shape, had I not been seeing him.
in Rockville, MD |
I have been going to Dr. Blank for nearly 40 years because of his professionalism and the personal concern he shows for his patients. He keeps current with the changes in his profession, surrounds himself with excellent staff, and makes excellent referrals for follow-on procedures. His office is a friendly place the be and waiting times are minimal.
Have you seen Dr. Henry Blank, DDS?
Are you Dr. Blank?

Compare Dr. Blank

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Blank says...

I'm also the proud father of three rescue cats whom I love dearly.

Dr. Blank's Care Philosophy

Dr. Blank says...

I love to treat anxious patients and watch their anxiety melt away with my use of caring environment including free Nitrous Oxide analgesia

I spend much of my practice preserving oral health by providing excellent crown restorations and fillings, including crowns placed on implants.

I have a lot of experience in making all types of dentures enabling people to eat again with comfort. Including placing dentures with implants so people go home with their new teeth the same day.

I'm expert in tooth extractions with a minimum of trauma, a skill I've honed over my many years in practice.

I also have had much success in treating TMJ issues.

I make oral Sleep Apnea devices that are successful.

Dr. Blank's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Chipped Tooth