Dr. Hema Chapala, DDS

Dr. Hema Chapala, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Hema Chapala, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Desoto, TX and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry in 2011 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

216 Dalton Dr

Desoto, TX 75115

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AmeriPlan
  • Ameritas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Chapala

This content was provided by Dr. Chapala "Our Values… Transparency, Quality, Trust and most importantly Integrity.

We Take Pride in… Motivating our patients to have a positive attitude about their own dental health. Being able to change our patients perception of going to the dentist and in doing so, establishing life-long habits that will ensure that our patients keep their own set of teeth for life. Making all our visits more enjoyable simply because we enjoy what we do.

We Believe That… All patients should enjoy their own natural smile and that a set of healthy teeth and gums truly reflects confidence. A healthy smile is what our patients should aim for and that the act of smiling is more important than having a "Hollywood" smile.

We are well-known for… Honesty, value, exceptional service and care. Having the latest in dental technology to provide the highest quality services. Utilizing the latest in dental technology to actively involve our patients in all their dental needs."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Southern California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Chapala has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chapala has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Tamil

Dr. Chapala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chapala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chapala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chapala to family and friends
based on 18 total reviews (15 with comments)

Dr. Chapala's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Awesome experience with the whole team. Great job by dr. Chapala to bring my smile back.
Amaze dental was awesome. Had a great experience with dr. Chapala's staff. Dr. Was very knowledgeable, experienced and skilled. Highly recommend to everyone.
My least favorite visit is the dentist. However, dr. chapala and his staff members have made it a very pleasant experience. I had to get two cavities filled and I was very well informed about the procedure and differences between the fillings. I will definitely come visit again. I highly recommend...more
I've never been a fan of going to the dentist, but Dr. Chapala might have just changed that. The staff are very kind and accommodating, and Dr. Chapala, who is also very kind, does great work! I no longer dread dentist appointments.
Great Dentistry. The work is phenomenal, the people are amazingly nice and competent, and I always have a good time when I'm there. They have very advanced technology, they are accommodating and they treat you like a human patient, not just a number. Amazing find!

Are you Dr. Chapala?