Dr. Hema Chapala, DDS

Dr. Hema Chapala, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Hema Chapala, DDS is a dentist who practices in Desoto, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 6 years.

216 Dalton Dr

Desoto, TX 75115

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AmeriPlan
  • Ameritas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Chapala

This content was provided by Dr. Chapala "Our Values… Transparency, Quality, Trust and most importantly Integrity.

We Take Pride in… Motivating our patients to have a positive attitude about their own dental health. Being able to change our patients perception of going to the dentist and in doing so, establishing life-long habits that will ensure that our patients keep their own set of teeth for life. Making all our visits more enjoyable simply because we enjoy what we do.

We Believe That… All patients should enjoy their own natural smile and that a set of healthy teeth and gums truly reflects confidence. A healthy smile is what our patients should aim for and that the act of smiling is more important than having a "Hollywood" smile.

We are well-known for… Honesty, value, exceptional service and care. Having the latest in dental technology to provide the highest quality services. Utilizing the latest in dental technology to actively involve our patients in all their dental needs."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Southern California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2011

Dr. Chapala has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chapala has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Tamil

Dr. Chapala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chapala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chapala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chapala to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Chapala's Performance
in Cedar Hill |
Amaze dental was awesome. Had a great experience with dr. Chapala's staff. Dr. Was very knowledgeable, experienced and skilled. Highly recommend to everyone.
in North Bergen, NJ |
My least favorite visit is the dentist. However, dr. chapala and his staff members have made it a very pleasant experience. I had to get two cavities filled and I was very well informed about the procedure and differences between the fillings. I will definitely come visit again. I highly recommend Amaze Dental.
in New York, NY |
I've never been a fan of going to the dentist, but Dr. Chapala might have just changed that. The staff are very kind and accommodating, and Dr. Chapala, who is also very kind, does great work! I no longer dread dentist appointments.
in San Francisco, CA |
Great Dentistry. The work is phenomenal, the people are amazingly nice and competent, and I always have a good time when I'm there. They have very advanced technology, they are accommodating and they treat you like a human patient, not just a number. Amazing find!
in New York, NY |
Best dentist I have had and that's saying a lot. I have had 16 teeth pulled in my life, gum surgery (twice) and he became my dentist after all that. He has a clean office with parking, and a very nice staff!
in New York, NY |
Had my first cleaning at Amaze dental. I LOVE going to the dentist. I love getting cleanings! Had a great cleaning here and had absolutely no problems. I'm happy with the office.
in Santa Clara, CA |
These were the nicest people that work at a dentist office I have ever been too! The assistants and dentist were wonderfully! Very informative and patient!! I apparently grind my teeth so they took the time to explain about 6 different ways to relax my jaw. This is the best dentist I have ever been too!
in Lancaster |
Zoom whitening was awesome. Great experience. Thanks to his team.
Harrah, OK |
Dr. Chapala is extremely aggressive, persuasive, &INSENSITIVE! Within 24 hours of his extraction I suffered a dry socket . No after hours emergency number. Had to wait until next day in extreme swelling and pain. His wife sutured the following afternoon. I was to return today in order to check site and finish left side SRP & begin implant process. Nor only were these not initiated. He did not even check the sutures. Rescheduled me without consent or courtesy of choice.
in Drsoto, Texas |
Excellent work, great atmosphere, and the staff is the best. I had no appointment, and my mouth was hurting. One hour later the smile was back. Give Dr. Chapala a thumbs up.
cedar hill, TX |
Excellent initial consultation with Dr Chapala. The practice has a relaxing and comforting feel. Denise on reception is helpful, efficient and very welcoming. I have been a needle phobic for all my life so I have avoided all doctors and dentists. I lost the ability to smile and eat properly. Dr. Chapala gives the best injections and he just makes everything so painless and comfortable! He also gave my smile back! Absolutely amazing!
in Desoto, TX |
Had a great experience with Dr. Chapala and his staff. Had couple implants placed. They were very reasonable and pain free. Highly recommend.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr. Chapala (Sam) was very good about explaining everything so I could understand. He explained the pros and cons of dentures, and the cost of doing everything he was recommending be done. He made me feel comfortable, and that was quite a feat, as I am a big baby when it comes to sounds drilling and even having my teeth touched. His assistant was very good. Gentle and careful as she did the x-rays.
Desoto,Tx |
I'm so disappointed in my treatment with this dental office,I have been left with severe pain from a supposedly treatment for2 root canals, the pre-prep in both areas has been the most horrible experience in my life,I don't believe this type of pain is ethical for a patient, and I was given two different prescriptions for pain.....I am overwhelmed with having to take pain pulls every 4-5 hours. This is not good at all, I was also given an antibotic for infection, and I cannot tell if it helping
Have you seen Dr. Hema Chapala, DDS?
Are you Dr. Chapala?

Visit Dr. Chapala

Dr. Chapala accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna PPO
    Blue Advantage PPO
    Blue Care Connection PPO
    Blue Care Network
    Cigna EPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA