Dentistry  |
Dr. Helen Turner, DMD
Dr. Helen Turner, DMD is a dentist who practices in Milton, FL. She is 93 years old.

6780 Berryhill St

Milton, FL 32570

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Dental Network of America
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Turner

Education data for Dr. Turner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Turner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Turner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turner to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Turner's Performance
Milton, FL |
Dr. Turner no longer works at this location. There is someone else who is there, so beware. I went in to get dental work done, at my scheduled time of 8:20, i was already given novocaine. at 9:00 i was still waiting to get work done. I had insurance, everything was covered there was no issue at all. At 9:20 I left because I couldnt wait any longer after being told that I had to wait a little longer and my novocaine was wearing off, and the procedure was still going to take 45 mins. So beware!!!
in Milton, Florida |
I've had two wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Helen Turner. During both of my visits I have been extremely impressed. The office is comfortable and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I have had zero pain during either extraction. On a scale of 1-10 it is easy to give a 10 to this establishment. I would without a second thought recommend this office to anyone. P.S. This was the only two times I have ever been to a dentist.
Milton, FL |
Not enough space to say all the good things about Dr. Turner. My wife's regular dentist dismissed my wife's persistent toothache, didn't even examine or try to determine which tooth it was or why. I talked to my dentist, Dr. Turner, and the office made accommodations for her the next day. The bad tooth was identified, a course of action determined, and an appointment was made for the next day. My wife remarked Dr Turner was thorough, very professional, and my wife is changing dentists.
Have you seen Dr. Helen Turner, DMD?
Are you Dr. Turner?