Dr. Helen Turner, DMD

Dr. Helen Turner, DMD

Dentistry | Female | 92 years old

9 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Turner practices Dentistry at 1 location in Milton, FL.

Are you Dr. Turner? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Turner's Experience

Visiting Dr. Turner

Dr. Turner accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Turner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turner to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Turner's Performance
Milton, FL |
Dr. Turner no longer works at this location. There is someone else who is there, so beware. I went in to get dental work done, at my scheduled time of 8:20, i was already given novocaine. at 9:00 i was still waiting to get work done. I had insurance, everything was covered there was no issue at all. At 9:20 I left because I couldnt wait any longer after being told that I had to wait a little longer and my novocaine was wearing off, and the procedure was still going to take 45 mins. So beware!!!
in Milton, Florida |
I've had two wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Helen Turner. During both of my visits I have been extremely impressed. The office is comfortable and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I have had zero pain during either extraction. On a scale of 1-10 it is easy to give a 10 to this establishment. I would without a second thought recommend this office to anyone. P.S. This was the only two times I have ever been to a dentist.
Milton, FL |
Not enough space to say all the good things about Dr. Turner. My wife's regular dentist dismissed my wife's persistent toothache, didn't even examine or try to determine which tooth it was or why. I talked to my dentist, Dr. Turner, and the office made accommodations for her the next day. The bad tooth was identified, a course of action determined, and an appointment was made for the next day. My wife remarked Dr Turner was thorough, very professional, and my wife is changing dentists.
Have you seen Dr. Helen Turner, DMD?
Are you Dr. Turner?

Compare Dr. Turner

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Turner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Turner does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Turner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Turner does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.