Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD

Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Pound Ridge, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Boston University in 1991 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

73 Westchester Ave

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
After a year of walking around with a chipped front tooth, Dr Smith as made smile perfect again. Super experience !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
I have gone to Dr. Smith for both cosmetic and general dentistry, and I am so impressed by her professionalism, technical excellence, listening skills, and kindness. I trust her completely. Best dentist I have ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
Dr. Helaine Smith made me very comfortable. My first experience with injections was a great one.. She explained what she thought I needed, and why and did not make me feel pressured Her assistant Katie was also kind and soothing I love what she did and will definitely be back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
I always have a good time and the office is very pleasant. Everyone is nice. The office is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
It has always been good. A very pleasant environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
Dr. Smith is thorough, personable and very professional. She has been a terrific dentist for our entire family. She keeps up with the latest techniques and makes dental care less intimidating and more comfortable. I also appreciate her flexible and accommodating hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
The dentist usually isn't a comfortable place but Dr. Smith made me feel as comfortable as can be! Listened well to what I needed and will definitely send my kids there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
Dr Smith shows the highest level of concern with your situation and has provided the best results ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
What a joy to find a dentist who is knowledgeable, caring, and especially sensitive. I never thought I would actually enjoy going to the dentist! Plus the beautiful state-of-the-art office and facilities are superb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
Outstanding--- have been with my previous dentist in excess of 25 years---I had an incident (crown came off) and called my dentist who closes his office on Friday and Saturday. I left a message and did not hear back. I decided to call the local dentist who just moved to Pound Ridge. Dr. Smith's voice mail had her cell phone. I called and she went out of her way to meet me at her office late Friday and I walked away with a temporary crown. I am now a new patient. Thank you Dr. Smith.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
Having an experienced dental professional like Dr. Smith is a patient's dream dentist. She takes the time to explain her procedures, provide assurances for nervous would be patients and has a first rate follow up care regimen that she use to make visiting the dentist a painless and enjoyable experince. Whether it's your first time or regular visit, you experience a concierge like experience that makes you wonder if this is the standard for all dental offices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
I have been to Dr Helaine Smith on a couple of occassions for dental treatment and she has been amazing . She is always so very kind and friendly I really feel that I am visiting a good friend ! I highly recommend her for her professionalism and competency .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
My son needed to have wisdom teeth pulled and she was able to do it in the office. After we got home that night, she called to make sure that everything was okay with him. We had another dentist who had said it would be oral surgery with a specialist. We have our specialist!! We travel 100 miles to use her as our dentist. Definitely worth the trip!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
Dr. Smith provides excellent, caring and gentle dentistry. I have great confidence in her skills and our further plan of care. She took plenty of time to explain everything and make recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
I have had such terrible experiences with dentists in the past that I avoid going. I had not seen a dentist for about 2 years until Dr. Smith opened up her office in Pound Ridge. I met Dr. Smith at the PR Halloween Stroll and she was so easy to talk to. I briefly opened up to her about my past and my fear of the dentist; Dr. Smith told me that she hears my story from so many other people, which was comforting. She is WONDERFUL and her office chairs are heated with massage capabilities!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
I've had the pleasure of spending multiple sessions with Helaine, and my mouth has never been in better shape. She is by far the most professional, knowlegable, and truly kind and caring Dr. I've had. I travel from New York City just to come to see Helaine for all of my dental needs. I have seen multiple Dr.'s over my lifetime, though none came anywhere close to Dr. Helaine Smith. I could not recomend anyone more! After my first visit I knew I was in the best hands possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
I thought I would try a local dentist and needed a weekend appointment. Katie at the front desk got me in on a Sunday. Dr. Smith spent a lot of time with me and listened. The office is very clean and new. Her prices are very good and you get a lot for the money. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
If you want a great dentist with modern equipment this is the place. Dr. Smith took time to sit and talk to me and find out what was wrong with my tooth. She really cared and helped me so I could be out of pain for the holiday weekend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?
Dr Smith is a wonderful dentist. She is particular and precise which equals some beautiful dentistry. She is warm and caring. Her office is beautiful, one would not suspect they are in a dentist office. She provides snacks! I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Smith.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Helaine Smith, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?

Pound Ridge Cosmetic Dentistry